Just Another Day

I'll See You In My Dreams

 Kibum sighed as the seconds ticked by one the clock. Playing with his pencil and biting his lip slightly he waited for class to end. He hated math! What was math for anyways!? 'A torture device.' he thought and snickered as his teacher faced the board. Now Kibum got good grades in school but he hated it! It was the same thing everyday. Classes, homework, and no friends on top of that.

 Resting his head in his hand he ignored the paper in front of his am played with his hair. He twirled the pencil in his hands and stared at his teacher's back.Sticking his tongue out at the man he grinned. Surveying the room he could see all the students. The popular people, the nerds, those that never payed attention, the bullied, and the normal students.

 Then there was him. He was the boy that stayed low and no one talked to. He didn't mind though. Kibum liked being alone. Friends were something he didn't need. At least he thought so. So immersed in his thoughts he didn't hear the bell and just stared absentmindedly at nothing. 

  "Kibum." a voice said softly as he felt his shoulder being shaked. Looking up he saw it was his teacher. Then he noticed that the classroom was empty.

 "Ah...s-sorry sangsaenim!" he said a little loudly as he stood up wuickly and gathered his things. Walking to the door he turned and waved to his teacher. His teacher was really the only person he could talk to in the school. His teachr waved back and smiled.

 "Don't forget to do your homework Kibum!" he called out as he walked to his desk. Kibum nodded and turned o walk out the door. The halls were empty now as he looked around and quickly walked to his locker. 'Aish~' he thought angerily as he found his locker. 'How long was I in there!?' While he continued to yell in his head.

 Opening his locker he pulled his backpack out and stuffed his binder in. He closed his locker as he zipped it up and put it on his back. Kibum scowled slightly as he walked out of the school. The sun hurt his eyes from being inside all day and it was starting to get cold.

 Quickening his pace he exited the school grounds and turned left to walk home. He rubbed his arms as he walked even faster. 'I should have worn a sweatshirt...' he thought as he continued on his way. The walk was uneventful except for the leaves falling off the trees. Fall was one of the seasons Kibum hated the most. All it did was kill the trees and tell everyone to get ready for winter. 

  Turning the corner while deep in his thoughts he rubbed his arms again. A cool breeze started to blow through the trees and the leaves rustled. Browns, reds, and golds floated through the air above him but he payed no attention to them. His only goal as to get home before he froze to death. Kibum swore the air had gotten 10 degrees colder since he exited the school.

 "Aish~!" he said under his breath. "I'm going to die out here!" His teeth chattered and he could see his breath in the air. 

  Finally he saw his house and made a run for it. Opening the gate he slammed it shut and it made a loud bang as he ran up to the door. He ripped it open quickly and shut it behind him as he panted heavily. His fingers stung as they felt the warm air in the house.

  Suddenly a head popped out from behid the wall and stared at Kibum and smirked. 

 " 'Bout time you got home loser~" they said and he looked up and glared.

 "Well if someone decided to pick me up I wouldn't be late now would I?" he asked mockingly as he took his shoes off and set his backpack on the floor.

 "Whatever~" they said as they went back to whatever they were doing before. 'Thank you for being such big help Amber~!' he thought as he rolled his eyes and sighed. Walking into the kitchen he found his mother and smiled.

 "Hi Umma~" he said as he hugged her from behind.

 "Ah!" she screamed a little as she felt the arms wrap around her waist. "Kibum!" she said in play anger she slapped him on the arm. "Don't sneak up on me like that~" Smiling playfully Kibum let go as his mother turned around.

 "Sorry~" he said as smiled.

 "Good thing you home though~" sh said as she grinned. "You can do your chores now~" Her grin stretched eye to eye as Kibum sighed dramatically. His Umma new how much he hated chores. It was just a little fun for her. She wasn't going to to spoil her son rotten to the point where he would do nothing. No, she wanted Kibum to be a nice, caring boy and knew that she had done a fine job over the years.

 "Yes Umma~" he said as he slumped his shoulders and walked out of the kitchen. Soon he got started on all his chores. He had to take out the trash, dust the living room, windex the mirrors, and pick up the living room. 'Gah~!' he thought as he walked to the trash can. 'Why doesn't Amber have to do anything!' Glaring at nothing he took the trash bag and walked into the garage.

 Finished with that he walked back in to wash his hands. Shutting the door behind him he missed the snow that had started to fall on the ground.

  Through the rest of the evening before dinner he finished up the rest of his chores. Now he was sitting at the island in the kitchen with Amber and his mother.

 "How was school for you two~?" she asked as Kibum and Amber ate their field.

 "Boring." Amber said before Kibum ould start his long rant. FInishing the food on her plate she smiled at her Umma. "Thanks for dinner Umma~" she said and gave her a peck on the cheek. Amber then walked away leaving Kibum and his Umma in the kitchen.

 "School was...okay." he said as he waved his hand and took another bite of his food.

 "And why was school okay?" she asked. Putting emphasis on the okay. Kibum never really liked when his Umma asked why. It was really just because he couldn't remember the school day. For Kibum it was all just a blur.

 "Just becuase. I didn't hear the bell during math class." he said while smiling a little. Then he took the last bite of his food and smiled at her. "Thank you for dinner Umma~" he said gratefully. His mother nodded and smiled. Checking the clock she saw how late it was. 

 "Oh! Hurry and get ready for bed!" she said a little frantically.

 "It's Friday thought Umma~" he whined as he stood up and put his dishes in the sink.

 "We're busy tomorrow honey~" she said as she stood next to him and piecked his cheek. "Now go~" she said smiling. Kibum pouted but complied and dragged his feet up the stairs. Know that he thought about it he did feel a little tired. Walking into the bathroom he looked into the mirror and grabbed his toothbrush.

 All in all, Kibum was a pretty good-looking boy. Nice hair, a sharp jawline, milky white skin, and cat-like eyes. No one at school noticed though because he covered it all up. Brushing his teeth he thought about what they were doing tomorrow. He honestly had no idea. Spitting into the sink he opened the cabinet and put his tooth bruch away.

 Then he made his way to his bedroom and lifted his shirt over his head. Throwing it somewhere on the floor he pulled a shirt and some pajama pants from his dresser. He put them on and sighed a little at the comfort. Then he jumped onto his bed softly and wiggled under the covers.

 He loved his bed. It was one of the most important things in his life. One because it was warm and soft but the second reason was much more. He had slept in this bed since he was a kid and always saw "him" in his dreams. Smiling softly he turned the light by his bed off and laid his head on his pillow.

 Soon he fell alseep and a smile still adorned his face. A voice suddenly spoke in his head and his smile grew just the tiniest bit wider.

 "Hello Kibum~"

 


 

Is this long? O.o I can't tell. Anyways~, second fanfic with the first chapter done! o3o Yeah~! Sorry for it being boring but it was a little insight on Kibum's life! I don't know why I made Amber his sister. I just thought of her and put her down. Oh~. Who's calling Key~? I guess all of you would know because of the tag! XD Anyways~< I hope you like this fic! It's going to take a lot of my imagination for the dreams but they will be good! I'll see you next chapter! *salute* Lots of love and internet huggle! *super internet huggles*