Episode 5

Love Poison
Love Poison Episode 5 "Dae Hyun's mom said you know that girl pretty much," Young Jae lost words at Baekhyun.He froze for a second before replying. "Well.You guys will know too if you know who.She 's pretty the popular one in our university. Especially, Soo Jung should know her better than me." "Me?" Soo Jung was suprised.Before he could explain, a ringtone from Young Jae's cellphone made him pause.A special ringtone made for that person.Young jae's face changed. "I am sorry but Can I leave first? I got a really urgent matter." Young Jae said with a worried face."Sure.Make sure you handled that well."Baekhyun said. "I will call you." Young Jae said, waving at the others and rushing to the exit."There he goes again.I really wanted to know who that girl is.May be we also know her.So, is she from our Music Club?"Jong dae asked."Is there someone who can control our Ice Prince Dae Hyun?" Chanyeol wonder. "Not many .Ji Eun, Bomi, Nara, Youn Mi, Soo Hyun and_" Junghyun was poused by the sudden knock on his head by Eun Ji."How dare you talk so many's girls names when I 'm just in front of you?" Eun Ji pouted."Sorry Baby.It's just sort of memory."Junghyun tried to calm down his fiancee. A little laughter fills up the atmosphere .Talking continues.Soo Jung keep checking her phone.Finally, after about an hour, Soo Jung excuses herself and leave the club.She asked for Chanyeol to drive Baekhyun home. Night's became deep and some people leavethe club.The couple, Junghyun and Eunji wentback and Chanyeol has to go back because of successive calls from his mother. "You go back first.I can go back by myself." Baekhyun refused to go back."But Soo Jung said-" Chanyeol tried to go back with Baekhyun. "You have work tomorrow Yeol.Go home.I have Jongdae here."Chanyeol looks worried. But he decided to follow his friend's words. "Ok.Call this number .I'm sure both of you can't drive tonight. A driver will be there for you." Baekhyun nodded .He waved at Chanyeol until the latter disappered from his sight. After a while, Jongdae came back from the restroom, clueless of the others' sudden disappear."Where are the others?" "Going back home." "So why are you still here? You're supposed to go with Chanyeol." "Well.If I go, who will accompany you?"Baekhyun laughingly said."There are many who wish to accompany me whether you accompany me or not."Jongdae protested. "Lets make a deal."Baekhyun opens his eyes at Jongdae's challenge. "You choose a girl from this club and I will get her in 10 minutes."Jongdae sounded so confident.Baekhyun scaned the club roughly.Which girl will be good for the challenge? Finally he got one. The girl who was sitting at the counter bar, ignoring her friends who tried to make her dance with the crowd and watching people with a disgusted face.'Why the hell am I such a place like here?'That was written on her face. "The girl with the blue dress"He directed Jongdae. Jongdae looked at herJongdae smirked."You made a good choice.Watch me." Jongdae left their table and walked to the counter bar.Baekhyun wanted Jongdae not to get slapped at least.To his suprise, Jongdae and that girl look like get along well.They talked and that girl even smile.Well This is not a suprise after all.He already knows that Jongdae is a good speaker. Not after long , they both stood up and went to the stairs .Jongdae showed Baekhyun a thumb up before following her . Baekhyun took another shot .Well.He didnt think that that girl was kind of that type.He wondered his senses for women disappear .Then he became bored .He decided to check what jongdae is doing with that girl.He climbed the stairs .It was to the rooftop. There he sees no one.He walks around and looked down to the ground and he found them .Jongdae and that girl talking near the parking lot.Jongdae's coat was on that girl.Such an expert .Baekhyun turned around from the scene and breathed thw night's air .It was really good feeling at the rooftop. A sob.A girl's sob came to Baekhyun's ears.Becoming curious, he searched the source of that sob.And he found.A girl crying.Crying like a kid.She was sitting.Her head was on her knees.Baekhyun poked her shoulder.She looked up.Well.She was quite pretty .More like cute. Baekhyun smiled at her That girl froze for a while.Then she cried harder and louder .Baekhyun was afraid if he made the conditions become worse.He reached to his kneels and his eyes on the same level withher eyes.He patted her shoulder gently."Hey why are you crying?"That girl looks at him again.Her eyes filled with tears. "Eh."She opened and close it immediately.Her eyes wide open.She gestured Baekhyun to move out.Baekhyun sensed something was up and he finally moved just before that girl throwed out at the place where he was earlier.