► teaser one

` case #89045: beautiful aliens ;\\ closed; choosing the applicants

large.jpg large.jpg large.jpg


Setting: Accel - Axis Headquarters

6 girls started to enter the incumbent general of Accel's peacekeeper's office. Ladies of Accel excels more than the gentlemen. Selene is the incumbent general of the peacekeepers, who had shown great leadership skills, has called six girls with potential skills in fighting and such. 

The first girl cleared , earning the lady general's attention. Her chair turned around, and finally they had a glimpse with their planet's great military leader. General Selene rarely reveals herself to public. If so, she uses a mask, so only her eyes are the only visible to everyone. A floating image appeared in front of them. It revealed the sperical oblate planet with an orbiting moon around it. The girls suspected it was planet Earth.

"I am sure that all six of you are fully aware with the only living planet inside the solar system." She mumbled, but audible for them to hear. The girls nodded.

"Earth is in need of our help. Apparently our planet's enemies were seen orbiting Earth. And as far as I know, they lacked intergalactic defenses. I shall make you all six ladies into special force of the peacekeepers, under the name of Accel Pearls. My assistant, Jadis, will give you the information you needed."

Jadis, who was just beside her, gave each of the girls a holographic card that revealed numbers and information about their disguise. "And by the way, your new home will be in Seoul. The capital of one of Earth's countries. Your departure will be the time when all of the five moons of Accel and the planets of the Solar System lines up in a straight line. We have to wait after 7 orbits of the moon Qieulo."

"We will do our best to save the planet." The lady, which looked mature than the other girls nodded. A smirk appeared on the lady General's face, "Have fun out there. Dismiss."


Setting: Seoul, South Korea, Earth

"Aish, No Minwoo! Get back here!"

"Catch me, hyung!"

"What to do with these kids?" The leader of the group mumbled as he massaged his forehead. It was just another day in the young scientists' laboratory. 

"Donghyun-hyung? What to do with these nuclear samples?" The boy with the dark blue hair came to him, showing a couple of jars glowed in various colors. The older looked at him and pointed to his left, "Beside the samples of formaldehyde bottles, please." The boy nodded and turned his way to the direction pointed.

"Hyunseong!"

The dark blue-haired boy stopped and turned around, slightly tilting his head as he softly gazed at his hyung. "Cook some bibimbap for the six of us. The boys must be famished." Donghyun said, smiling at him. Hyunseong nodded and ran up the house.

He then went to the boy who is in front of the computers, decoding numbers, signals and such. "Kwangmin, how many days until all the planets will form a straight line?"

The purple-ish-brown-haired boy looked up, "Eight days til the planets to line up."

"We still need to prepare. We might win the next astronomical awards with this phenomenon."

"That's why I am preparing my heart-warming speech." A boy arrived, who is shorter than the others, casually chewing his gum and flashed them a grin. The youngest of them all, whacked the boy's head and ran away.

"YAH! WHY DO KEEP HITTING MY HEAD, NO MINWOO!?"

"Jeongmin-hyung can't catch me because he's short." Minwoo stuck his tongue out and ran up their house. 

*They're at it again.* Donghyun facepalmed as he stroll towards the capsules he made. It was his project if he finds an extraterrestrial being, or should I say, 'beings', he'll have the perfect container for it. He has to wait... After eight days...


Haiii, this is a quick teaser for our dear story /slapped; this happened before the mission ;) i have to research about the planet's lining up thing to add the sci-fi feel. And of course, comedy... Total failure ;; /bricked anyways, share the apply fic to your friends who loved Boyfriend! I will give you cookies ; u ; (kwangmin: just ignore her... she's crazy again...)

- SowonHeart