1

Forevers a lie

            I was walking towards my flight when i heard my name from behind me. I turned around to see my best friend running up to me. I felt my heart start to beat faster. He was my first true love and he still was. I was flying to South Korea for my new life as a singer and for college. I didn't tell him because i didn't want to say goodbye to him, but there he was standing in front of me. " wha what are you doing here?" I stutterred. "Sora told me you were leaving today! Why didn't you tell me you idiot!" I saw that he was starting to work himself up over this so i moved in to give him a hug. I felt him relax and his arms wrap around my small frame.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you..."

"Why  didn't you tell me? We're supposed to be best friends so why wouldn't you tell me about the biggest thing to have ever happened to you?"

"I have my reasons...."   

"Tell me. It's not like i'll start hating you."

"But thats the thing you might hate me if i tell you.!" I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes. All of a sudden he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me away.

"Yah! We've been friends for like ever! No matter what i couldn't hate you and i mean no matter what! Now tell me why!!!!" I was so shocked by his outburst.

"FINE!!!! I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT! IVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted at him. I didn't even notice my tears falling. He didn't say anything so i turned around to get on my plane but a hand on my arm pulled me back into a hug. I felt him bring me closer so i couldnt get away.

"You idiot. I love you too. Ive loved you since forever." He whispered into my ear. I pulled back suprised then looked down.

"So if we both love each other then what are we?" I quietly asked him.

"Mine. What else!" I looked up to see him beaming down at me. I smiled and blushed. I was his and he was mine. We would love forever!

"Can you make me a promise?" I asked him. He shook his head yes.

"Can we be each others forever? No matter where we are in the world i'll always love you and you'll always love me?" He answered faster than i thought he would.

"Of course!!!! Who in the world get ever replace you! You've always been my #1. Thats a promise that i can make."  He smiled at me and released me. Over head i heard an announcement saying that i had to get on the plane. I gathered my stuff and after a sweet kiss goodbye turned to get on my flight.

 

 

 

 

                                                         ~ 5 years later~

       I had debuted as a popular soloist in korea and was still dating my best friend. After the 1st 3 years though we both rarelt had time for each other. There was time differences work and college to do. When we did see each other it wasn't the same. We rarely had good conversations anymore. We would exchange some formal questions like 'how are you' or 'hows life over there' but nothing substantial. We rarely even said i love you anymore. I sighed and looked at the ring on my finger. He had bought us couple rings  and shipped mine over to me.our initials and a heart were inscribed into them. I missed our old texts and video calls. What happened to us? I was on my way to the airport. I was givin a short vacation which i was going to spend in america with my boyfriend. I knew where he lived and had a key to his apartment. he had sent it to me in case i ever visited him. I had told him a week ago that iwas coming to america and that i would stop by some time. he had only agreed and then we cut off the video chat for the night. I was really tired so when i was on the plane i ended up sleeping the whole time. When i woke up we had landed so i left for my hotel. I put my suitcases up and then called a cab to take me to his apartment. I took the elevator up and then walked down the hall to his room. I sqeezed the key in my hand before unlocking the door. i slowly opened it while yelling "Yah! Geuss who!? It's me idiot! miss me!" I stepped inside and looked around but couldnt find him. I smelled perfume in the air. I tried to not think the worst but as i got closer to the bedroom my worries became a reality. some girls clothes were scattered on the floor along with his. I opened the door to find my boyfriend/bestfriend sleeping with another girl. I let go of the door as my hands shot up to my mouth. Muffled sobs started to come out of my mouth and tears started to stream down my face. i geuss my sobs woke him up because he started to sit up. He turned towards me and i saw his eyes go wide. I was to shocked to move from my spot in the doorway. He slowly got up as to not wake the girl up and walked towards me. With every step he took towards me i took one backwards. I finally hit a wall and had no where to go. He came up to me and whispered "Stay here for a minute and dont move." I nodded. He shortly returned fully dressed and motioned for me to go outside with him.

 

 

 

                  Well thats it for now guys! Hope you like it so far! ^^