Chapter 001

Lovely House

Cheater.


[ Narrator's POV ]

Music beats giving everyone gone crazy and wild in their friend's birthday party, with a hundred of crowds in the mansion-like-a-castle house. But exception for their cold member, Minjung. She has a talent of dancing but she won't joining the crowds, since it'd be bored to see their crazy dance skills made her frowned, so well.

She refused when they asks her for dance or bought a drinks of alcohol. Even a guy pretends innocent and put a drink to make her drinking the transparent liquid, she still can scent the alcohol inside. She has an ability to smells every scent that will poisoned her stomach. Of course, she does allergic to them.

Then, suddenly, she thinks about her boyfriend. They were in a relationship for a year already and it is because she would like to give him another chance when he was found cheated with another girl. Nobody's know, how much she fell for his melting words of, "Because you're my destiny," those sentences keep repeating in her blank mind. She might be strong and tough but he is the only one that she could believe on. But she only gave him one chance only and another day, she will never approved his apologize, even a begs.

*One call, doesn't hurt, right?* she asking herself in mind to mind. She created a smiles acrossing inbetween the corner of her cherry plum softy lips, as she pulled out her phone and dialed his number. Her boyfriend. 

Beep-beep-beep.

A few seconds later, the voice tone came in to answered her. "Yeoboseyo?" said a guy in questioning. "Eo? It's me. Minjung," she reply to made him startled and heard of his bed string as he sat up straight, properly. "Oh, babe. Why? Did something wrong over there?" he asks, pretends to be worried. She chuckled, "Aniyo. I only miss you since my friends were crazily enjoy the dance, so yeah, I'm alone here," she answer his question.

"A-Ahh.. Arrasso, but don't try to cheat on me, alright?" he stated. She smirks, "Aigoo.. Kijunnie, are you jealous?" she asks, and chuckling by herself. "Duh, of course, I will," he answered while sulking in his voice tone. Then she heard a bathroom's door opening and a woman's voice can be heard through the phone. Not to mention, that she is a good listener.

"Who's that?" she asks before he hung up the phone. Her eyebrows knitted inbetween to each other as she grabs her purse and dragged her foots to moves away from the busy party without anyone's notice.

After a few minutes later, she arrived at his house. A light has shown in his bedroom with a black-ish shadow feared her eye-sight. It is his half-body and doing something at the corner of the dark side. An anger firing the speeds as she slammed on his room's door, as she saw her own boyfriend were about to kiss an unfamiliar girl with both half- and their expression went startled and shocked by her existence. He felt a little worried.

He pushed the girl to the backward and trying to calm his girlfriend's tempered down and chills but there's no use anymore. "Wait. It is not like what you're looking at, okay? I can explain it," he said but she cut him off. "Mian. Your excuses won't be accepted at this time," she said and threw her sidekick to his stomach as he lended on the cleaned ground. 

"Don't try to mess up with me," she warned him and then turned to the girl earlier with her face has wrote an apologize and fears of her reacts when blood boiling inside. "You should check out more about the guy that you sleepover. You're lucky to get me because I won't have a cat-fights with you. And thank you for everything," she stated before leaving the house, immediately.

"Damn it. What a lucky day I had," she said to herself, alone, in the dark streets, where a few of the people gathered to go back home and some were going to somewhere else. Well, it is late at night and soon, the crowd getting lowered and low. But her attention weren't on them. She pay all of her attention to the dirt grounds as she walks into a deeper street and was about to entering the dark alley when she heard someone yelp in pain.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god,"