Final

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Ryeowook was a simple buy. He never got in trouble, result always stay at either A’s or B’s in school and never into what everyone else did. He had a boyfriend who loved him very much. His name is Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was prefect for Ryeowook. He had golden brown hair, with crystal blue eyes. Ryeowook had caramel eyes and dark brown hair. They both love school, music, their family and friends. Although Kyuhyun had once been a drug addict and loved to drink, Ryeowook had helped him out of that trench. They were both good for each other. Ryeowook thought nothing could go wrong… Until one day, in English class, which they shared. Ryeowook got a note from Kyuhyun, who had passed it from across the room. “meet me after school, I had something to talk to you. At the football field, where the batting cages and the field meet.” Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun who was looking towards the class. He sighed and nodded to himself. “Nothing can go wrong.”… After school, Ryeowook walked over the part of the field, by the homed teams side, where batting cages met the field about a yard apart. Kyuhyun was there 5 minutes later.

Kyuhyun: Wookie… I have been holding this in a awhile…

Ryeowook: what?

Kyuhyun: I didn’t want to hurt you, it’s the last things I wanted to do…

Ryeowook: Kyu, what are you talking about?

Kyuhyun: We have to breakup… That’s what I’m saying.

Reowook: Wh-…

Kyuhyun: I fell out of love with you for a while ago… But I couldn’t bear to hurt you. I mean, I DID love you. I really did.

Ryeowook: Kyu, yiu can fall back in love! *grabs his shirt, tears rolling doen his cheeks* You can get back those feelings, I can give you space if that’s what you want, just don’t do this to me! Don’t leave me hanging…

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry…

Ryeowook: But…but…

Kyuhyun: Don’t try to fix what isn’t broken, Wookie…

Ryeowook: My hear is broken…

Kyuhyun: *Hugs him slightly, then turns away and leaves*

   Ryeowook sat there for an hour or so, waiting for a miracle =, praying to god that Kyuhyun would come back and say it was just a joke, and they’d laugh over it… But he never did. There was no laughing to be heard anywhere around him. Ryeowok finally went home with blood sot eyes and tear stained cheeks. A month when by, and he was still extremely upset. He became quieter as the months passed by, and soon his parent couldn’t bear it and put him on home-study so he wouldn’t have to see Kyuhyun. But it didn’t help at all. He started failing every subject, and he showed little to no em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter