THAT'S THE WAY I LOVE YOU. (ONESHOT) - sequel to IT CAN'T BE HELPED

THAT'S THE WAY I LOVE YOU. (ONESHOT) - sequel to IT CAN'T BE HELPED

This is the sequel to IT CAN'T BE HELPED. For those who never read it, I suggest you read it first. It would make more sense.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53165/it-can-t-be-helped-oneshot-beast-hara-junhyung-junseob-oneshot--yoseob

Mostly, this story would be in Doojoon's POV, so I know it's kinda annoying to write read "Doojoon's POV", but it was late. So, I'm apologizing now. =_="

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Doojoon's POV

July 31st, 2010

It was really cold and all the members were too lazy to go out and buy groceries. Our manager took a day off that day, so I have to go out and buy everything. I took my jacket from the hanger beside the door. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Hyung, you're going?" I looked back and I saw Yoseob.

"This dorm needs someone to buy the groceries right. And luckily, I'm the leader." I told him. He chuckled.

"It's okay hyung. I'll go with you." He went ahead of me and ran to the elevator, just like a kid. I shook my head at his childishness.

"Yang Yoseob, don't run. Aigoo.. You're not even the maknae." I ran after him before the door closed.

Wind blew when we were right outside. I noticed him shivered a little. He didn't wear a jacket. I stopped.

"Why hyung?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow.

"You're not wearing any jacket outside. It's cold. Go back upstairs, get your jacket." I instructed him.

"Ahh.. Hyung, no. I don't want to. I'll be fine. Besides, we are going to be late if I went back upstairs. And I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to carry everything by yourself." He explained to me with his puppy eyes. I never admitted to it but I always gave in to his puppy eyes.

"Fine. But you're wearing mine. I can't risk our main vocal getting sick." I took off my jacket and hand it to him. He didn't want to take it but I glared, and he wore it.

"Wearing large clothes for shows, but leaving them home when it's really needed." I mumbled, dissatisfied.

"What is it hyung?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. Let's go."

 

We walked to the store. Usually, it would take about half an hour to get there. I didn't way anything while walking. But I noticed that he was looking aimlessly, with his hands in his pockets. I got a feeling that he wanted to say something.

"Spill it out Seobie." I told him finally.

"What.. What are you talking about?"  He stuttered.

"I know you wanted to say something." I told him, while staring. He took a deep breath as in trying to say something very important.

"I'm sorry about her." he said. I knew very well where this conversation will go. I didn't want him to see me as anyone else than a charismatic and serious, sometimes funny leader. I just laughed.

"You mean, UEE?" I smiled while saying that.

"Yeah. I mean, you guys just broke up last week, but you seemed so normal. I'm worried." he looked at me with concern.

"You mean, I'm supposed to cry and not eat for weeks?" He didn't reply. I felt bad. He was trying to be the nice person he is.

"Seobie-ah, I'm fine. Si, don't worry okay?" I patted his head. He smiled, half-heartedly. He was really convinced that I was not okay. To tell the truth, I was not okay. I was heartbroken and I missed her like crazy. But, I'm not the kind of person who would gave out his feelings like that in front of others. I just felt, I needed to keep myself composed, no matter what happened.

"I just want you to know that we'll be here for you. At least, I will. Always." he said to me.

"Yah.. That's so cheesy." I laughed. He frowned. He was not mad. I knew that. He never got mad. We walked until we found the shop.

 

Yoseob went to find some milk while I was in between the racks to find some spices. I was looking at the stacked products when I saw something familiar. I held it in my hand. My heart suddenly sank. I took out my phone, but then I put it back when I heard Yoseob's cheerful voice behind me.

"Hyung, I found everything. Let's go home." He said. Quickly I wiped my tears away, with my back facing him. I cleared my voice.

"Let's go."

 

I wanted to go back to the dorm and cried my heart out immediately. The truth is, when I saw an instant curry at the store earlier, I was reminded of UEE. She hated it so much, but I love them, so she always cooked them for me, but then ate something else. It reminded me of how she loved me, enough to do things she hated, to make me happy. But, I guess, being an idol was not as easy as we thought at first. Being a leader had it's consequences, and I'm just glad that even though we broke up, we wanted to stay nice to each other. It was a clean break. Yeah, you can say that.

Yoseob stopped and pointed to a coffee shop nearby. I frowned. I can't believe he wanted to go there in this weather.

"Yoseob-ah, I'm tired. Let's go home." I said, almost pleading.

"No, we're going in." I swore that I saw him smirked. I shook my head and walked to the shop heavily.

 

 *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Yoseob's POV

After the waitress left, I went to the counter, pretended to ask for the bathroom.

"Hey, can you help me with something?" I asked her. She gave me a friendly smile.

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?" she asked in a sweet tone. I smiled back.

"You see, my friend right there, he is having a minor depression but he's in denial. So, I would like to do something to cheer him up." I told her. She blinked a few times, before she nodded in agreement.

"So, what would you like for me to do?" she asked. I smiled.

 

 *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Doojoon's POV

Yoseob came back just as the order arrived. I looked at him suspiciously.

"What did you say to the girl?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just asked her the direction to the bathroom." He said, grinning. I knew something was up.

"Yeah right. You were totally flirting with her." I smirked.

"No I did not." he replied. Defensively. I just laughed.

 

We talked more and ate our food. I was glad that he was there to distract me from the pain. After we finished our food, we left the shop. Just as I was taking my coat off the hanger, a soft voice called me from behind.

"I'm sorry, but here's the receipt." she handed me a piece of paper. Yoseob was already out there, with groceries in his hands. I took it, smiled and thanked her.

I wore my coat while glancing at the paper in my hand.

 

"If I match each star with a reason for loving you. I 'll ran out of stars.

Because you are that precious. <3"

 

I smiled. I felt something warm in my heart as we walked back home. We didn't say a lot while walking home. Yoseob was singing all the way, so I just listened to his voice. When we got out of the elevator, I called him.

"Seobie-ah." I said.

"Hmm.." He looked at me.

"Thank you." I said. He frowned.

"For what?" He asked, puzzled.

"For this." I showed the piece of paper that I got from the waitress and smiled at him. He looked surprised.

"What? No.. I don't.. Okay fine. How did you know?" He asked after failed attempts of lying.

"You're just that cheesy Seobie-ah. It's easy to detect." I smirked. It was really amusing to see him that flustered.

"I meant it. Thank you." I said it again.

"Anything for our leader." he said that and winked. I laughed. I can't believe this. I never thought he was that cute. I mean, everybody noticed his cuteness. He's the visual maknae for God's sake. But, I never thought of him like that. I shook my head. What was I thinking?

 

 *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Doojoon's POV

September 19, 2010

We have been closer than before since the day we went to the coffee shop together, but I never thought that the manager would ask me to do something like this. I was so nervous with a lot things on my head. I was excited for the event, but my heart felt heavy when I thought about manager-hyung request.

Flashback

"Make the crowds go wild. Do something." he said.

"Gi Kwang's abs is enough for that.." I told him.

"Kiss him." He said suddenly. I was taken aback.

"Kwangie?" I asked.

"No. Him." He pointed to the boy standing next to me. I frowned.

"What? No way." I said. I shook my head, making  a point.

"Then, figure something out." he said and left. I can't believe him. He pressured me to do something because he thought I need to stand out more, as a leader. How the hell kissing the visual maknae would make me a better leader?

"Just do it hyung." suddenly, he said. I looked at him, surprised.

"It's not a big deal anyway. Heechul sunbaenim did it before. He's cool." he said. My jaw hang loose.

End of flashback

"Hyung, good luck for today." the real maknae patted my shoulder, giving me strength. I gave him a half smile. He was the only one who shared the same view about this matter. He couldn't stop squirming when I told the members about the kiss that I was requested to do. Everyone else was so cool about it.

"Thanks." he left. I saw Yoseob coming closer.

"Hyung, you don't have to do it if you're uncomfortable. I'm sure there's other way." he said.

"It's just that…" I sighed. I didn't know what to say.

"I guess, you wouldn't mind if it's GiKwang." he mumbled, but I could hear his words perfectly.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Nothing." He shrugged. I looked at him. I sighed for the nth time, and finally I gave up.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said.

"Hahaha.. Knew you would if I said that." He laughed.

"What the hell?" I asked. I grabbed his wrist, but our names were called. We will be on stage anytime soon. I let go of his hand. He continued laughing.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

 

That night, we went out again. It has been like the thing that we did together. And the other members were too happy so they let us do all the shopping. He didn't wear any jacket this time which was fine because it was warmer this time. We talked a lot. About everything we could think of. I felt comfortable talking to him. I enjoyed our quiet walk home after shopping. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Hyung, how does it feel? To love and be loved?" he asked. He looked shy asking about it. But he looked determined too.

"I'm only older than you by only a year, okay?" I laughed. He pouted. He must really wanted to know the answer. I felt bad making fun of him.

"I guess, it felt nice. You know that there'll be someone there for you. When you're sad, when you're happy. But, it can hurt too." I said to him. I'm no love expert so I can't answer him well.

"How can you open yourself up to someone else. I mean, there's nothing guaranteed in love. It's scary." he said. He looked like he has thought about it for quite some time. I smiled.

"I guess it is. But, the feeling of loving someone and being loved by that person is worth it. Yah, Yang Yoseob, do you have something in mind?" I asked him. He blushed.

"No.." he blushed harder.

"Fine, don't tell me." I sulked. I don't do that often, but whenever I did, I got what I wanted.

"Fine..It's not like that. Maybe. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's too confusing. I don't know if he.. I mean, that person would like me back." he shook his head.

"It'll be fine. No one would say no to you." I smiled at him. We were in front of the elevator. I pushed the button, and entered, followed by Yoseob.

We didn't talk in during the ride. He leaned his head on my shoulder. I let him do that. Lately, I let him get away with lots of things. I just watched the flashing lights in front of me.

"Hyung.." I heard him whispered. I looked down, not saying a word.

"I love you." he said. I felt something in my chest. Blood rushed to my face. My heart skipped a beat.

"Ding!!!"

The elevator opened. I stood there, still in shock. He noticed, and looked at me. He smiled.

"Come on."He said as he grabbed my left hand. I walked out there, without any feelings in my legs and warm hands.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

 

A few weeks has passed. Nothing special happened. Well, everything Yoseobie did was special to me. Hell, what was that all about. I smiled. I just can't lie to myself. I'm so happy. I got over UEE and I found a new love. It's love I think. I feel happy when I heard his voice. I want to smile whenever he smiled. My heart beat faster when he was close to me. I knew that he loved me too. He smiled a lot too these days. I believe he felt the same way I did. And I'm glad.

I was on my way home, after I went back from a day of playing around with my friends. We started with soccer and ended up with basketball in the school yard. I was happy to be here, after the busy times I had to complete our promotions. The manager said that our company let us went home during the weekend, and he himself took some time off. But, I missed him Yoseob. I was about to call him when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

Seobie [>_<]

I smiled as I pick up the call.

"Hyung. I'm glad you pick up. I thought you would be so happy there, you wouldn't answer my call." he sounded really happy when I answered. Of course he would.

"Seobie-ah, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked him.

"Hyung, I have a good news. I just want to share them with you." he said cheerfully. I can see him smiling as he said it.

"Okay.. Okay.. What is it?" I asked.

"I'm in love." he said. I laughed.

"Me too." I said. I wanted to take the opportunity to confess. I don't want to waste any more time. I wouldn't want to lose him.

"Junhyung confessed to me earlier tonight." he said, almost screaming. I stopped. My hand was shaking. My heart sank. I didn't know what I should say to him. I just kept quiet.

"I am soooo happy right now. I just wanted to tell you that." I tried to think the best thing to say at the moment. And I can't think of anything.

"Hyung, are you listening?" he asked.

"Hmm.." I uttered a sound.

"Anyway, enough about me. You said that you are in love too. Don't hide it. I heard you said it. Hahaha.. Tell me about it." he said. His words were stabbing me through the heart and I was bleeding inside. I didn't know what I should say. I knew, but I just can't. I pushed the red button. I hung up. He tried calling me again, but I didn't pick up. Finally, he texted me.

 

Hyung, everything okay? I think the reception there is bad. from:Seobie [>_<] 

Yeah, everything is fine. I think there's a problem with my phone. Congratulations by the way.

 

Thank you hyung. For being there for me. Now you don't have to be burdened by me anymore. from:Seobie [>_<]

It's fine. Kekekeke… Go rest.

I will. You too. Saranghae hyung. from:Seobie [>_<]

 

I looked at the screen. Love huh? What was I thinking? Suddenly, I felt so embarrassed. Of course, he loved me just like he loved everyone else. Why would he treat me so nicely? You are so stupid Yoon Doojoon, he is just being a nice person. You over analyzed his actions, and you fell in love with someone who loved someone else. Way to go, leader.

Suddenly, the it rained. Heavier by the moment. I didn't move from the spot. I just stood there. I wanted to laugh at my stupidity, but I cried instead. I hated crying, it'll make me look weak, but now it's raining. The rain drops will hide my tears, wash away my pain.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Doojoon's POV

May 21, 2011

It has been months since he told me that they're dating. I tried to forget the feeling whenever he was around me. I'm strong, so I knew I'll get over him. But it was not easy. And the feelings were not leaving fast enough, they didn't even fade. I saw them together. Once, I saw them kissing in the changing room when no one else was around. They would stole glances whenever they could. Sometimes, I saw Yoseob blushing, and when I looked around, I saw Junhyung was staring at him.

They loved performing together. They hugged, held hands in front of everyone else in the name of fanservice. Yoseob asked me to  promise  not to tell anyone about their relationship. In a very sick and sad way, I'm happy that I still have a secret that I shared with him. Something that only we knew. I wanted him, badly. But he wanted Junhyung. And what he wanted is more important.

I wanted him to be happy. His smiles made me warm inside, made me feel complete. Even if it hurt me whenever I realized that the smiles were meant for someone else. I'll just be there whenever he needed me. Whenever he had a fight with Junhyung, whenever Junhyung was too busy with his schedule, I'll be there for him. Enjoying the short period of times that I shared with him, being ignorant that it's not real, and that it'll be over when Junhyung is back. But I don't care. The serious, charismatic leader became a soft and helpless romantic. But I didn't care. No one noticed, so I was fine.

This evening we asked the manager to dropped us off at the store near our dorm, the one that I always went to shop with Yoseob. I forced all the other members except Junhyung and Yoseob to shop with me. I couldn't help feeling a little sad when Yoseob was not there with me.  When we got home, I asked them to set the stuffs in the kitchen. We already ate together, after our performance ended, so the members decided to sleep early.

Yoseob came into the kitchen. There was a towel around his neck. He just came out from shower. I looked at him. He gave me a weak smile. I stared at him as he opened the refrigerator door. He had his hand on a Cola can, but he quickly closed the door. I was curious. He walked to the counter, taking a glass and poured some water. As he drank the water, I could see his eyes. It was red. He was crying before. I was sure of it.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Of course." He smiled at me, but his eyes were sad.

"You cried." I stated. He lowered his glass.

"No.. I..was..showering. Then shampoo got into my eyes. Hahaha…" he said, trying to fake a laugh. He put the glass in the sink. He turned the water on. I stopped his hand with mine.

"Just, leave me alone okay?" he raised his voice as he left me alone in the kitchen. My eyes followed him out. He opened the door and went outside. I walked to run after him.

"Hyung, where are you going?" I heard someone asked. It's Dongwoon, rubbing his eyes, suppressing a yawn.

"Nothing, I'll be back soon. Go back to sleep okay?" I asked him, hoping that he'll stop asking me questions before the other members woke up.

"Okay hyung. Goodnight." he said, unable to control his sleepiness. I sighed in relief. I took my jacket and Yoseob's and went out. I hoped I could still catch up with him.

 

I ran out of the elevator and kept running until I saw him on the street. I walked up to him, gasping for air. He looked at me, and turned his face the other way. He was trying to hide the fact that he was crying. I grabbed his arm to stop him. He stopped. I put his jacket around him. He looked at me, with moist eyes.

"You forgot this again today." I said to him and smiled. He leaned in closer, with his head landed perfectly landed on the space between my shoulder and my neck. I was taken aback by his action. I put my left hand on his head and it softly. I could feel his tears soaking my shirt, but I didn't mind. He looked up, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to raise my voice." he said, sobbing. I felt like my heart broke into pieces, when I saw him cried. I would prefer seeing him being happy with someone else, than seeing him broken like this. I knew something happened between them because I saw Junhyung at the dorm and he didn't look happy either. I was curious, but I didn't want to force him. We walked to the playground. He sat on the swing, and pushed himself. My heart sank seeing him like that. He tried hard to keep the tears in. He stopped swinging and stood up and walked closer to me. He sat beside me on the bench.

 

"We broke up." he said. My eyes widened. I hate to see him like that, but knowing that I would again have the chance to have him for myself, I felt really happy inside. I was smiling in my head.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"He found someone else." he said. He choked on his words. I was surprised.

"Someone we know?" I asked. He nodded.

"Hara. Goo Hara." he said it. With a bitter smile. I was shocked but I said nothing.

"I should've known better. Of course he won't love me. I'm a guy. Of course he wanted to be with a pretty girl. Not a silly guy like me. I have no right to be loved. I just…" I cut him off.

"Soebie, you'll be fine.  A person would be in crazy or stupid to let you go. You have more rights to be loved than anyone I know because you are precious. You are…" I whispered to him. I just wanted him to know how special he is. To me. I just wanted to tell him how I felt. I wanted to tell him, even if he felt like nobody cared for him, as long as I live, there'll be someone who will do anything just to see him smile.

"Hyung, I'm tired…" he whispered softly. He leaned his head on my shoulder. I shifted a little, to make him comfortable. He fell asleep in an instant. I looked up at the sky. The stars were shining. I remembered something.

 

"If I match each star with a reason for loving you. I 'll ran out of stars."

 

I chuckled. Call me a selfish person. I don't care. Junhyung found someone else. There was nothing I could do to make them stay together. I'll just make him happy using my own ways. I looked at him. He looked so peaceful. I wanted to wake up everyday with his sleeping face as the first thing I see every morning. Our faces were inches away. I leaned in closer until I felt his hot breath. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I stopped halfway, just taking in the beautiful view in front of me. I leaned in closer, placing my lips exactly on his. The soft lips of his. I did it carefully, so that I won't wake him up. I wanted the time to stop at that moment so that we would be like that forever. I felt complete. I didn't want to take my lips of his, until I felt his lips moved. I pulled my face away. I heard him mumbled something in his sleep. I put my ear closer to hear him better.

"Junhyung-ah, I love you. Don't leave me. Please…" I froze as I feel something on cheek. I felt something warm on my face. I something warm on my palm. I looked. I was crying. I didn't realize it, but I did. My heart beat faster. I tried to calm myself down. I sighed as I put my head on Yoseob's. We stayed like that for a while until I felt him shivering when the cold wind blew. I guess the extra layer of clothing was not enough to keep him warm. I moved his head slowly and kneel in front of him. I gave him a piggyback ride home.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

 

Flashback

Doojoon's POV

"I love you." she said to me.

"Sorry. I appreciate your feelings for me. But, I have someone else." I told her, which was the truth actually.

"No way. You're lying. You never hang out with anyone except your band mates after the breakup." she said to me in disbelieved.

"Hara, I'm sorry…"

End of flashback.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Doojon's POV

May 29, 2011

"Give me another." I said to the bartender. He shook his head, but poured me another shot. I took it in one gulp. After everyone went to sleep, I sneak to the nearest bar and after the 5th shots, I started to get a little tipsy. I paid the drinks and left.

There were cabs out of the bar, and I went into one of them. I told the driver my destination and closed my eyes. I had no idea what I was going to do when I get there.

Junhyung-ah, I love you. Don't leave me. Please…

His voice just kept ringing in my head. I wanted him, but obviously he wanted someone else. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping that it would stop his voice, but the effort was useless, even though it has been a week. The driver stopped. I just looked out from the window. I saw the house that I was looking for, the one that made me came here. The driver faked a cough.

"We are here, young man." he said. I shook my head and pulled out some money from my wallet.

"Keep the change." I said as I closed the door. I stood in front of the house, not sure of what to do. Finally, I went to the door and rang the bell. No one answered. I dialed a number on my phone. It rang, but no one answered. I was about to gave up when I heard a sleepy voice.

"Hey, it's me. Please open the door. I'm in front of your house." I said.

"Huh? Ok.. Wait."

I waited in front of the door patiently when I heard footsteps approaching the door. The door opened.

"Hi.. " I said. I tried to smile.

"What are you doing here oppa?" she asked, with her eyes wide open.

"Can I come in first?" I asked her. She opened the door wider, letting me in. She walked me to the kitchen. I sat on the chair, near the counter.

"Juice, coffee?" she asked.

"Coffee will be fine. Thank you." I replied. She took a mug from the shelf and poured some coffee for me, and took another one and poured some juice for her. She handed to me the coffee mug. I took it and thanked her.

"So, what brings you here?" she asked, curious.

"I wanted to apologize. For the other day." I said. She smirked.

"You mean, when you rejected and to me?" she said with a raised voice.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. Now I've realized that I need you." I said, trembled. She looked at me. She didn't expect me to come to her house after midnight to confess to her. But I did.

"It's too late. I'm with Junhyung-oppa now. " she said, proud.

I stood up and walked to the other side of the counter, towards her. She tried to stand up, but she was in between me and the counter behind her. We were very close, but she tilted her body backwards as I approached her. I placed my hands on her waist, preventing her from moving backwards. I leaned in again, kissing her. I closed my eyes. Surprisingly, I felt her lips moving, allowing me to enter her. I was taken aback. I opened my eyes abruptly.

"What's wrong?" she asked me. I shook my head. I leaned in to kiss her again. Just like my heart, I heard the sound of heavy raining and thunder outside the house.

 

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

May 30, 2011

I woke up earlier the next morning with her arms around my waist. I moved her hands away. I tried to sit down but a sting of pain shot my head. I grunted. I got a hangover. That was just perfect. I stood up and walked to pick up my boxer on the floor. I went outside the room and closed the door quietly. I was making some coffee to cure my headache when I heard someone at the door. I opened the door with my free hand. I froze when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Junhyung? What are you doing here?" I asked him, tried to look as if I didn't do anything wrong. He pushed me aside, causing the coffee in my hand spilled a little.

"What the hell?" I raised my voice. He looked around.

"Where is she?" he practically screamed in my face. His neck vein looked like it was going to pop. He clenched his teeth. Then we heard the door of her room opened. There she was, with my shirt on her. I looked at Junhyung. His eyes opened wide.

"Look, man. This is not like what you think." I said to him. He looked mad. His face were all red. I saw him making a fist. I knew what was coming.

 

*thud*

 

I fell on the ground. The punch was that powerful. I heard Hara screamed. She ran towards me, wrapping her hands around my shoulder. She placed my head on her lap. She looked up towards Junhyung.

"Oppa, please. It's not his fault. I love him. I'm sorry that I made you the rebound guy when he rejected me." she said. I saw Junhyung's face fell. I felt like I just stabbed my own brother in his chest. I kept quiet. I didn't want to make things worse than they already were. Junhyung looked at me. He pointed his finger towards me.

"You, I don't know you anymore. We are done." he said. My heart sank. It was not easy to lose a friend, just like that. I'm starting to regret my actions.

"And you… I don't even know what to say anymore." he shook his head and left after slamming the door hard. I shut my eyes tight. When I opened them, I saw Hara cried. I sat properly and took her into my arms.

"I'm sorry. I truly am sorry." I whispered as I her hair.

"It was not your fault." she said and smiled while she sobbed. She didn't knew the real story and I was sorry was using her. But I had to, to save somebody I love.

 

That night, I didn't went to the dorm and stayed at Hara's place. It was after midnight when my phone vibrated. I put it on silent mode, but I woke up anyway. I looked at the caller ID.

 

Seobie [>_<]

 

I took the phone with me, and walked to the balcony and closed the sliding glass door behind me. I pushed the green button.

 

"Hello." I said.

"Hyung!! Where have you been?" he asked, almost yelling. I put the phone further from my ear.

"I'm at a friend's place. Why? Is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Manager hyung has been looking for you. You're lucky that we didn't have any schedule set." he said. I sighed. I've forgotten all about my job for these couple of days.

"Hyung? Still there?" he asked, waiting for confirmation.

"Yeah. I am." I replied.

"Anyway, that's not why I'm calling you. I have a great news." he said. I can see him smiling through his voice. I can't help but smiled too.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"We are back together. Junhyung and I. Earlier tonight." He said. He continued talking, but I stopped listening. But, that was something that I hoped for. I managed to force myself to speak.

"Congratulations." I said, almost whispering.

"Thank you hyung. I didn't know what happened. He just came home tonight and told me that he wanted to talk. And then, when we were out of the dorm, he told me that he broke up with Hara and he realized how much he still loved me. Oh, hyung, I'm so happy right now." he said, cheerfully. He was truly happy. Even an idiot can sense that. And for that I was thankful. Yeah, I was hurt but for his happiness, it was a small price to pay.

"I'm glad you are." I said, trying to hide the sadness in my voice. I choked, I didn't say anything else.

"Thank you hyung, for everything. For being there for me, whenever I needed someone else the most. I hope you will get the love you deserved and be happy. Just like how I am feeling right now." he said. I was touched. Tears started to form.

"Yeah." that was the only response I was able to give him.

"I'm hanging up hyung. Just come back home okay? And be safe. Saranghae." he said. And the line got disconnected.

"Saranghae..." I whispered.  If only you know how much…

 

Tears fell from the corner of my eyes. I hear the door  behind me being pushed. It was Hara.

 

"Oppa?" she called out.

"Let's go back to bed." I said. Hiding my tears from her. She kissed me. I closed my eyes, only to see his happy face.

 

I love you , Yang Yo Seob.

More than I should, and more than you would ever know. .

If only you know what I am willing to do to make you happy.

Sometimes I got hurt doing those things, but when you're happy, I am too.

That's just how I love you… 

.

.

.

.

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

Thank you tor reading. <3

I'm sorry if the dates were confusing. They do not have that much significance,

but I tried to use them to show you the timeline.

Thank you for those who commented on the first story.

Please do leave a comment.

It'll make me hyper-happy.

And I if I don't reply here, look at your wall. XD

ps: here are my other stories that I would like to shamelessly share:

ONESHOTS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52901/nice-guys-oneshot-beast-fluff-gikwang-oneshot-romance-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/51731/it-hurts-because-i-love-you-oneshot-2min-angst-minho-oneshot-shinee-taeminho-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/51721/last-kiss-oneshot-2min-angst-oneshot-shinee-taemin-taeminho-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52324/change-oneshot-amber-fxband-oneshot-sulli   (this one really , I can't even lie about it. Maybe I'll take it out someday. Read at your own risk. You've been warned. X_X)

THREESHOTS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52606/i-ll-leave-three-shots-angst-jonghyun-jongkey-key-ontae-shinee-

ONGOING

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/51949/attention-please-minwoo--youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband

And for reading till the end, thank you.

Don't forget to comment.

<3 <3 <3