final

Wake Up With Me

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come on in." I said without taking my eyes off the book in my hands.

I heard the sound of the door being opened and was closed again.

"Sica?" I looked up surprisingly by the unexpected yet familiar voice of yours.

"Yuri??!!" you're standing there, in front of the door.

"Hi!" you said, awkwardly.

"How did you come in? and why?" I asked, curiously.

"Uhh well I just finished my schedule and I decided to check on you since your house is on the way back to our dorm. So I asked manager oppa to drop me off. And I texted Soojung to open the door for me." you explained and smiled a little.

I took my glasses off and put them on my night table with the book I was reading.

"Come here." I said and pat on teh empty side of my bed.

You complied and now's sitting next to me on my bed.

"So how was work today?"

"Tiring, I sweat so much but thanks god there was a shower room so I took a shower before I left."

"Hmm." I nodded.

"You? What did you do today since you had no schedule today." you asked while looking at me.

"Not much, you know me, reading and.. some online shopping..."

"Shopping again, and I thought you did that last week already." you chuckled.

I just stick my tongue out at you.

 

"Yuri.."

"Hmm..?"

"I'm kinda cold..." I said and pulled up the blanket a little more.

"Here." you put your arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I can feel your heartbeats, just as fast as mine.

"Better?" you asked and looked at me. Those eyes...

"Yes, thanks" and I sneaked my arm around your waist, wanting more of your warmth.

"was I the only one who had zero schedule today?" I asked.

"No, Taeng and Fany had no schedule either, I bet they must did something naughty at the dorm." you said with a smirk on your face.

"You byuntae" I said and pinched you on the waist slightly.

And you laughed.

"Anyways, I should go, it's late and you sleepyhead should go to bed." you said, about to leave.

"No Yuri, stay, or I'll be too cold to sleep." I've make a dicision, I want us back.

"But I haven't packed my luggage yet, we have a flight tomorrow." you said, and moved away from me but I held you back.

"I'll drive you back to the dorm before going to the airport, the flight is at noon so there's no hurry." I miss your warmth already.

"I guess that's fine..." you said and lay down in my bed.

"I knew you wanna stay with me." I said cutely.

"yeah yeah... lie down Sica, let's sleep." so I lay down as well, and snuggled close to you.

 

"Yuri."

"Yes Sica?"

"Can we ummm... start over again? I'm sorry I thought this way would be better for both of us but I miss you, a lot, I miss all the things we did when we were together, I miss us..." i said, almost whispering. But I know you heard it still.

"Sica.." you said and stared into my eyes.

"We will make this work. I'll be strong for you, for us. Please, Let's try this again." I said.

"But aren't you afraid if the company found out?" you frowned. Like you're making sure you didn't hear wrong.

"I don't care about them anymore, this is my life and I know what I want. I want you, to be a part of my life, I need you, I'll never be compeleted without you. Stay with me tonight, please. Wake up with me, like you always did, and tell me you still will. " I reached out my hand and took yours in mine. 

"I will SIca, I will. I miss you too. I'd love to start all over again but please, stay with me no matter what, don't ever let go again." you tucked my hair behind my ear and my cheek with your thumb. I held my hand up to hold your hand, feeling the love you're giving me.

"I won't, I was stupid but now I know. Yuri, I love you so much." I looked deep into your eyes and said.

"I love you too Sica, very much." you said before placing your lips on mine. I almost forgot how sweet your lips are.

"I miss this..." I said after pulling awaying from the breathtaking kiss.

"Same here baby..." you smiled, and lean in but stopped when our lips are almost touching.

"I also miss our "bed" time..." you whispered, I felt your hot breath hitting on my lips. Sending shivers down my spine.

And before I can say something you stole another kiss from my lips and took me into your embrace.

"Goodnight princess." you said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight baby." I placed a kiss on your neck and inhale your sweet scent before closing me eyes.

 

______________________

 

Herro :)))

so I made this one-shot

hope you guys enjoy it!!!

please leave some comments, I'll be appreciated <3