Chapter 6 - Sealed With...

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

D POV

            It was going to be Hyukkie’s birthday in two more days. It was the last day our hyungs would stay with us, and I planned on throwing him a small party. I knew he wouldn’t want me to go through so much trouble, but this is the first birthday we will celebrate together, as a couple, and I wanted everything to go right. I decided to ask Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi for help. They had ideas that I knew I could trust.

            Zhou Mi proposed to make it memorable, and went out to buy a lot of Korean food before adding in Taiwanese delicacies. “He needs to get used to things.”

            Kyuhyun had other things in mind. He led me to the back of the room and whispered, “A party is all good and everything. But what are you going to give him as a present? And you better not give him anything you buy. I gave Yoona the most awesome kiss on her birthday, just saying.” He winked and walked back to Zhou Mi to help him plan.

            His words left my thoughts scattered. What was the maknae trying to imply? But I mulled things over in my head. It’s about time isn’t it? He can’t always be so reluctant, honestly. I racked my brains, trying to find the best way to do it. And I realized, there isn’t. I would have to wing it. Besides who plans out their first kiss anyway?

            I smiled to myself. That was no longer the point. I glanced across the room and saw Hyuk happily demonstrating how to dance Perfection to a very curious Leeteuk-hyung. Everyone was just relaxing and enjoying one of our last days together. As if sensing my gaze, he looked up and stared at me. I blew him a kiss and he smiled shyly.

            The rest of the day, I requested that Eunhyuk be kept away from me. I wanted to make sure I was able to plan this party just fine. It wasn’t going to be a secret; he knows we’re throwing a party. He just doesn’t know what I have in plan.

            In all honesty, it wasn’t much. I just wanted to highlight some of the fun times we had with our members and also a long slideshow on Taiwan, I want him to be comfortable. We’ll have dancing as well as cake. We always need cake. Since the hyungs will be leaving early we can’t do much. It was going to be a small intimate gathering.

            Before the party, we had a concert however. Our manager rang the bell and I opened it. Standing in the doorway with him was LeiLei. My eyebrows raised ever so slightly and I had to force myself to be polite.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.”

            She giggled. “You don’t have to be so formal! So, today is oppa’s birthday! I’m here because I will be getting to know you all for our two week stay together. I promise it will be a lot of fun!”

            She was so happy it hurt my head. I had a small bash to plan. I do not want to deal with you right now, I raged. Leeteuk-hyung came down and saw her. He smiled graciously and invited her in for me. I my heel and went back into the back room. I can’t deal with her right now.

            Zhou Mi and I stayed holed up in the room, putting together the happy tribute before the concert. There was a knock on our door and Kyuhyun walked in. He looked a bit annoyed. “Hyung, that LeiLei girl seems to be hitting on Eunhyuk-shi. I don’t  know if he’s just polite, but they look like they’re good friends.” I raised an eyebrow, and got to my feet, ready to see what was going on.

E POV

            I was sitting with Henry allowing him to teach me corny pickup lines when LeiLei walked in. “Happy Birthday oppa!” she squealed and hugged me. I coughed awkwardly and she beamed.

            “Ooh pickup lines? I’ll help! Come on, Eunhyuk-shi, you can practice with me!”

            Henry looked so trapped, I couldn’t help but laugh. “It’s okay. I guess if you really want to help, sure why not. I mean when I need to charm the MCs, I have to do it to girls anyway.”

            I saw Henry shrug slightly and he coughed. “Okay, then. Well what do you say to a girl-”

            We continued on. It turns out LeiLei isn’t that bad. I had tried to tell her how hurtful it was when she mentioned Jessica and she immediately apologized. Come to think of it, she’s actually pretty nice. She was funny and got all my jokes. I like her. She’s cool.

            The one part that slightly bothered me was when she got all touchy feely and started freely putting her head on my shoulders and grabbing my arms. I’m sure she’s just being friendly. And she did say she was a Jewel…

            “Ahem,” a low sound emanated from the doorway. I looked up and saw Donghae staring at us. His face was unreadable and suddenly I knew how we must have looked like.

            Henry’s pickup line flashcards were on his lap and he looked startled. LeiLei had been leaning on me and her arm was entwined with mine. Damn, damn, damn. I tried to disentangle myself without seeming too suspicious.

            “Donghae! Come join us. Henry’s teaching me Chinese and LeiLei came and wanted to help. Come on, help me, Fishy.” I patted the seat next to me and smiled at him.

            “Yeah, join us Donghae!” Henry beckoned.

            But Donghae just shook his head and walked back out silently. Panic tore at me and I stood up abruptly. LeiLei was sent crashing into the couch.  “I’m going to see what’s wrong with him. He’s not normally like this.” I turned around but not before I saw a slight narrowing of her eyes as her gaze followed me out the room.

            I went up the stairs and found Donghae leaning against the wall. His head was tilted up and his eyes were closed. I felt a lump form in my throat. Even when mad, he was so gorgeous. And I loved him.

            “Donghae-ah,” I went up to him slowly. One eye opened and he closed it again. I tugged on his arm. “Don’t be upset. Honestly, it wasn’t anything. You do know I love you right? Who cares about a very friendly translator? The point is we have to be friends. We’re going to be working together for two weeks, and she’ll be helping me. You can’t help; you have your drama to film. So please understand.”

            His lips pressed down in a thin line. “It’s your birthday, Hyuk Jae. I just want you to be happy. If you don’t want to be with me, just tell me.” There were tears in his voice.

            I wrapped my arms around him. He only used my full, real name when he was upset. Normally it was just Hyuk. I inhaled his familiar scent and whispered, “Don’t be a pabo. I only love you and only want to be with you. Psh, I didn’t try and stop your wedding for nothing. And it’s my birthday. You’re not allowed to contradict the birthday boy.”

            He leaned into me and smiled. “Happy birthday you silly child.” His hands slipped around my waist and he started tickling me. I squirmed, trying to fight him off. There was an “ahem” and we stopped immediately. Heechul looked at us and fought to keep off a smirk. Yesung waggled his eyebrows and mouthed, “Get a room.” I blushed. Donghae tugged me into the room and Zhou Mi looked up.

            “Hi guys, are you ready for the concert? We should get dressed. Donghae, come with me. We have to work on your Chinese.”

            Donghae started as if remembering something and waved. “I’ll be back.”

            The concert went unbelievably well. We put in all our heart into our performances and felt gratitude as the fans waved their sapphire light sticks in the air and cheered happily. I felt a grin spread across my face. This is what it means to be Super Junior, to be with ELFs.

            “Happy Birthday Lee Hyuk Jae!” they screamed and Donghae came running across the stage before smashing a cake in my face. They went wild and I pouted playfully. Donghae grinned his goofy grin and I saw Shindong egg on the fans for louder screaming. I was going to miss them.

            After the concert, we got back to the new dorms and it was then that I realized some of the members had disappeared. “Donghae? Where’s everyone else? I thought they were supposed to be with us.”

            He shrugged and tugged on my hands, pulling me up the stairs with him. When we got to our rooms, sparklers lit and the room was immediately brightened. “Happy Birthday to our Dance Machine! Happy Birthday Eunhyuk-shi, we love you very muchies.” Yesung led the corny birthday song.

            I turned and smiled at Donghae. “Thank you for this. I was just expecting a cake.”

            Leeteuk and Heechul grabbed me by the shoulders and hauled me to the center. “Go on, dance a bit. Put on a show.” I laughed and started free styling to whatever came on. Sungmin then came on and started doing martial arts. Shindong and Leeteuk had a gag comedy, and we laughed the entire time. The cake was fabulous, with towered strawberries and a monkey icon in the middle. We took turns shoving the cake into each other’s faces. After everyone settled down, I saw Heechul-hyung poke Donghae in the shoulder.

            We said goodnight and I jumped on top of the bed. “Donghae, I’m so happy. Thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for giving me this. Donghae?” I looked over to the other bed and found him standing in front of me instead.

D POV

            The entire time he looked so happy. There was a bright childlike innocence to the way he went along with the fun. I felt my heart burst with pride when I saw how happy he was. I was glad to have helped bring it on.

            But when we retired to bed, I knew I couldn’t put it off any longer. I waited for him to shower and settle down. He was still babbling excitedly. “Donghae, I’m so happy. Thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for giving me this. Donghae?”

            In between his happy ramblings, I had stood up and approached his bed. I sat down on his bed and smiled gently at him. “Did you have a good birthday Hyuk?”

            He nodded. “And it’s all because of you!”

            I continued to smile and reached towards his bed table. I clicked the button and the lights dimmed, and I Wanna Love You came on. He gave me a look and I shrugged. “I always liked this song. And I’m glad I’m able to make you this happy on your birthday.”

            He whispered, “I love you, Donghae,” and pulled me in for a hug. My heart started pounding and I knew this was it. Don’t think about it! I ordered myself. Just do it!

            As he was pulling me in for the hug, I freed a hand and tilted up his chin. “Don’t be scared,” I whispered. And he didn’t look like he was. His deep brown eyes stared back lucidly into mine and he smiled, I’m sure of it.

            I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. A thousand thoughts whizzed through my head then and none of them coherent. He tasted yummy like the cake and his lips were impossibly soft. He hugged me tighter and I could feel his breathing getting shallow. I let my tongue explore the insides of his mouth and it wasn’t until the song ended that I realized I needed to breathe.

            I pulled away for a few seconds and he panted. “Ya, Donghae,” but his protest came too soft, too late. Now that the song had ended and the deed was done, I was feeling giddy. Goodness, this was completely worth the agonizing wait. I started laughing and buried my face in his neck.

            I could feel his indignity and he pushed me slightly away. “What’s so funny?”

            I tried to control my laughter but it only became worse. When I was capable of speaking, I gasped out, “You’re so adorable.” Without another word, I silenced my laugh by placing my lips back on his.

 

 

SMTown NYC is amazing. Honestly, I witnessed the Eunhae moment below. And it is amazing. Absolutely fantastic. Hyukkie took off his shirt at the end and threw it into the crowd. I died of jealousy. >< Monkey Winks    

BUT GAH. I'M SO PROUD OF THEM ALL. It was a huge ocean of Sapphire Blue ♥ Thank you ELFs. I lost my voice. Haha, hopefully Hyuk's still here tomorrow, because then I'm going to stalk him... 

Honestly, I watched for Hyuk the entire time. XD MAJOR JEWEL. The others were fantastic too. BoA is soo pretty. SNSD :D Whoo, The Boys is better live. SHINee OHMYGOSH. ONEW SINGS OPERA ♥

LOVE LOVE LOVE~ 

So yeah. I just want to warn y'all. This may as well be one of the last happy chapters before the drama starts. And  WOO!! Eunhae finally got their first kiss ♥

 I hope you all know that I reply to your comments below in the comment box right? 

 

 THE AMAZING EUNHAE MOMENT 

tumblr_ltkw22h0ly1qa7tfso4_250.gif

 

I Wanna Love You~  STUDIO VERSION OHMYGOSH ♥ (aish to listen, click on the 'I' in the name, sorry the entire name isn't a link D: )

AND YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO FOREWORD AND CHECK OUT THE AMAZING POSTER MUSICCHIBI MADE FOR ME ♥