Chapter 4 - ers

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

D POV

            Our days became hectic as we prepared for Super Junior M promotions. I sighed, knowing that the time I would spend with Eunhyuk would be greatly decreased. The plan was for us to leave for China with Super Junior, perform a three day concert before we went off to Super Junior M promotions. Because of my thankfully failed wedding, we had had on-off promotions, but this time Siwon and I were staying to film our drama. It’s almost April, already the end of March. After this, we would be busy until the end of the year.

            I sat on the bed and watched as Eunhyuk raced around the room, trying to pack. I had requested for a room change, and Sungmin happily gave it up, more than willing to endure Kyuhyun’s late night game fests for me. I knew that somewhere upstairs, the Bunny Prince was just as excited about going to Taiwan for an entire month as my Monkey was.

            He had three suitcases opened and clothes were flung all around. “Hyuk, you don’t have to bring your entire life with you.”

            He looked up and smiled. “No, because my entire life would be with me.” I gave him a confused look and he added, “I’ll be with you, silly.” I beamed. But then his expression turned sullen again. “But I honestly don’t know what to bring. What if I missed something? What if I get homesick? I’ve never been away for so long.”

            I wrapped my arms around him. “Aww, it’ll be fine. Eunhyukkie, you’ll have the other members. Believe me, it’ll be a great experience. The fans are fantastic and so is the food. Not to mention, the variety shows we go on are hilarious. Just learn Chinese and have fun. I’ll be there too.”

            He sighed against my shoulder. “I know, but you’ll be away, filming most of the time.”

            I pulled him slightly away. “Yes, but silly Hyuk, I’ll still be there with you.” Eunhyuk laid down on my lap and smiled up at me.

            “You always know how to make me feel better.”

E POV

            I looked around the studio and tried not to cry. I was going to miss this place, and interacting with our listeners. It’s only one month, I thought to myself, grateful that we had already promoted earlier. I sat down and swiveled in my chair, trying to memorize the feel of the place. I willed myself not to break down.

            “Aish, Eunhyuk-shi, don’t be so upset! You’re going to make your old hyung cry,” Leeteuk-hyung patted my shoulder and tried not to choke up.

            The song came on and I sobbed quietly, hearing that it was It’s You. Oh, I’m going to miss Kiss the Radio. The noonas who worked with us came over and put their arms around me. I felt our leader lean on me in support as well. “Good bye, my loyal listeners! I will be back in one month, and will be even better. Listen to Yesung-hyung and love him, but not too much. Please anticipate Super Junior M!” I managed to speak into the microphone, earning happy clapping from our listeners. With that, I was done with my final recording… for a month at least.

            I gathered my bag slowly and walked out only to be assaulted by a one hundred thirty pound barrel of muscle and Fishiness. “I knew it! I knew my baby Monkey would be crying. Aigoo, no crying. Taiwan will be fun! It’s okay, you’ll be with me,” he consoled, wrapping his strong arms around me.

            I continued to cry, but this time with every inhale I took in with me his delicious scent. At last he let go of me and smiled. “No more crying? Aish, now your eyes are all red.” He leaned in and kissed against my eyelids. My heart started to beat faster and faster. Be still my heart, I commanded. But the gentle brush of his lips against my skin made me weak in the knees.

            It was at this time that I realized everyone else had left the studio. I prayed Donghae had a ride home, or we would be walking a long way. But the smell of his cool breath against my face distracted me. He leaned away and smiled teasingly at me.

            “Wanna play a game Hyukkie?”

            “Donghae, it’s almost dark. We have to get back to the dorms.”

            “Nope, not until we play this game. I have the car, don’t worry.”

Oh I do worry. As much as I love you, Donghae, you cannot drive to save your life. “Fine, but I’ll drive. What’s the game?”

“So basically we ask each other questions. If the other answers wrong, as punishment, they have to be kissed.” When he saw my face blanch, he added hastily, “Not on the lips of course. Other places will be fine.” I stared into his eyes. Was he serious? Yes he was. Sighing heavily, I nodded. There was nothing I would refuse him.

He clapped his hands happily. “Okay! So, Hyukkie, what’s on my mind right now?”

I frowned. “That’s not fair! I can’t read minds! I’m not a psychic! Hmm, you’re thinking about what an evil person you are. Wait! Even if I get it right, you won’t tell me. Ya, play fair Lee Donghae!”

Donghae shrugged. “Too bad.” He started to lean in but I jerked away.

“Hmmphs, I’m not playing. You’re not playing fair, and Hyukkie doesn’t like that,” I leaned away from him, crossing my arms.
            Immediately, he slipped an arm around my waist. “Aww, mianhe. Fishy has been a bad boy. I’m sorry, Hyukkie.” He buried his lips in my hair. I elbowed him and turned towards him with a slightly malicious grin.

“So what is Eunhyuk thinking of right now? And this time if you get things wrong, I get to hit you.” His face paled and he gaped like a fish in open land.

“That’s not cool! Okay, okay. I’ll play fair. Yeesh, I just wanted to touch you. Fine, name the first SJM song we performed overseas.”

This one was easy. “That weird happy one. The one where the music video was with you guys pushing blocks. Me! That’s the name!”

Donghae smirked. “Nope, it’s U. So I win this round.” He advanced slowly towards me and backed me up against the wall. His lips pursed and he zoned in on the spot below my jaw. I trembled inside. Aish, the powers this annoying man had over me. He lightly touched it before pulling away. You stupid tease.

“Your turn!”

“Fine. When is Kibum’s birthday? He’s always so mysterious about it. And the few times we celebrated it, we did it on the wrong day because he lied to us. So what is his actual birthday?”

I didn’t actually expect him to get it wrong. I just didn’t feel like kissing him. “I can lie to get this wrong so you have to kiss me. But I decided a new rule. If I get it right, I get to kiss you anyway!”

My mouth dropped open. “What the hell?” I sputtered. Now I was growing indignant. “You know what, just kiss me and get things over with. You’re obviously going to keep bothering me and playing unfairly. So just do it.”

A new gleam appeared in his eyes. This time it sort of scared me because it wasn’t just mischief. It held grains of hurt. “You know, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. But since you asked, I guess it’s the only chance I’ve got. Because you’re just so damned reluctant.”

Remorse coursed through my veins. “Hae, it’s nothing against you. It really isn’t. It’s my mental capacity. I’m not ready.”

His eyes softened. “Aww, Hyuk, I know.” He traced a line down my jaw and kissed the spots his finger just recently skimmed across. A heat blazed through me and I found myself tilting my head back, wanting to feel more of him.

He lifted his head back as well, now teasing again. His index finger his voice box as he warbled out a ridiculous sentence. “I warb you, Euyuk-shi.” I laughed and poked his cheeks when a hot flash seared my eyes.

I turned towards the direction of the flash and held out a hand, to try and block the camera’s view of us. But when the photographer came into view, I only felt annoyance. Siwon walked out from the bushes, laughing hysterically with Yesung right behind him.

“No wonder Eunhae wasn’t home yet! You guys were here, being dorky.” Siwon snorted. “And I’ve caught it all on camera.”

Yesung shook his head. “You guys held up dinner! And all for what? A funny ‘I wub you’? Now come along, you know YeWon disapproves.”

Donghae and I exchanged a glance before rolling our eyes. Of course these two would be the ones to ruin our moment. 

 

SORRY.

I know I'm probably going to get major death notes. I PROMISE I HAVE GOOD SCENES COMING UP.

All this missed moments is to add humor. The real point of the plot will come soon.

In the meantime, just enjoy arrasso? Monkey Icons Yoyo