Chapter 1 - Couple

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

E POV

            I sighed in content as I watched Donghae play around in the pool, splashing everyone near him. Only this Fishy would. I had a Kiss The Radio filming coming up, so I did not wish to get wet. It’s been three months since Donghae and I had confessed to each other. It was three months of healing, of moments, and most importantly, of pure blissful happiness. I no longer had to worry about my actions around him and all the members openly accept.

            Swack! A huge wave of water rose from the pool and poured onto me. I cringed back to see Donghae jump up and stand before me. His shirt was wet and clung to his toned body. But on his face was the cutest pout. “Hyukkie, why are you not joining me? Join me!” he pulled at my arms.

            I held onto the cot, praying he wouldn’t be crazy enough to drag us both. An impatient look crossed his features and he leaned to pick me up bridal style. “Aiee!” I screamed as I hit the ice cold water. Donghae laughed and cannonballed down to join me.

            “Ya, you two! You don’t see Hangeng and me distracting the other members!” Heechul called from where he was sunbathing across the pool.

            “Teukie-ah, did we make a mistake in blessing these two?” Kangin-hyung shouted, loud enough for us to here. “I haven’t been able to sleep at night, these two are always giggling.” I blushed and submerged myself under water to avoid being seen.

            But when I opened my eyes, I saw Kyuhyun standing before me, hands on his hips smirking up at me. “Hyung, why so embarrassed?” He spat out a stream of water at me before swimming away to the protection of Sungmin.

            “Eunhae!” We both looked up to see Yesung with his turtle shaped water gun. He took aim and a stream of yellow liquid came out.

            “Ugh, Yesung! Is that your turtles’ pee?” Kangin yelled. A gleeful expression entered the weird hyung’s face and my heart sank. Wiping at the liquid, I prayed that he was just joking. Donghae swam up to me and cleaned my face.

            “Relax, Hyukkie, it’s just lemonade.”

            When we all got out, Leeteuk-hyung motioned for us to gather. “We’re going to take pictures. Because soon Super Junior M will be going on their promotions and it’ll just be me and the old ones left. We want memories! Smile!”

            Donghae grabbed me in one of his tight hugs and mugged for the camera. I tried to ease towards the back, unused to such open displays of affection. Donghae pouted and slipped an arm around my waist. “Eunhae goes in the middle!” he insisted. I reluctantly followed but removed his arm so that it was around my shoulder instead.

            Even though it’s all fine with the other members, I hated their constant reminder that we were Eunhae. I didn’t want to think about the two of us as a name. Gah, it was difficult to explain, even Ryeowook didn’t understand when I asked him to kindly stop making us couple breakfasts. “Hyung doesn’t like?” he had asked, absolutely hurt.

            Nobody understands that I’m too scared of the public finding out. Obviously everyone feels this way but I have a special fear for it. What if SM took Donghae away from me? I already know how it feels to not have Donghae but to have him be taken away forever? I shuddered at the thought. I can’t let that happen.

            Yet, despite all this caution, he’s always so public with his affections. Pulling me into hugs, screaming out Eunhae every five seconds. I can’t talk to him about it because then that would hurt his feelings. He would immediately see it as rejection and that’s not what it was. I sighed. This was complicated.

            After the photo was done, I walked into the dorm and plopped down on my bed. Soon we were going to do Super Junior M promotions, then it was time for our Korea comeback. It was going to be busy. No more of this mindless time spending with Donghae. He was going to be busy with his drama filming as well. A frown tugged at my lips and I tried not to cry. Even together, we were still so busy.

            Donghae came bouncing up to me and cocked his head, peering into my eyes.

D POV

            I sensed something was wrong with Eunhyuk during our photo take, so I stalked him into his room. I saw him lying on the bed, looking as if he was trying not to cry. I cocked my head and pouted.

            “Is the Monkey okay?”

            He his side. “Donghae, do you really have to film the drama? It’s going to be my first time as an SJM member. Must you really leave me alone?”

            I grinned. I love him. “Hyukkie, no need to worry okay? I’ll always be there! Don’t you want to see me do well in the drama though? Besides, I’ll always be there.”

            He pouted. “But we’re going to be so busy. I won’t be able to see you and the moment we come back, we start promoting our new album.”

            I wrapped him in a hug. “Move over.” He scooted over and I joined him. “Look, we’ll always be together no matter what. And hey, promotions are great! Fans love Eunhae moments and that’s what we’ll give them. Don’t fret.”

            He smiled a bashful gummy smile and I slowly leaned in. The intoxicating scent of his strawberry shampoo whirled in my nostrils and I tried to concentrate. He looked up at me and his lips parted slightly. I got closer and stared at the light brown specks in his otherwise dark eyes. Our heads leaned in closer and closer, I could now smell his minty breath.

            Bam! The doors opened and I jumped away from him, yanking my arm off and dragging him down the bed as I hopped off. It was Sungmin. He waved awkwardly and went to his closet, pulling out a stuffed pink bear. “For Kyu,” he mouthed before closing the door back behind him.

            I turned around to see what Eunhyuk was doing and was disappointed to see that he has moved on to his laptop and was now updating his social pages. Another romantic moment, ruined. 

 

Finished: August 1

THE TRAILER IS AMAZINGLY HOT AND I AM IN LOVE WITH IT.

TO SEE MY COMMENTS ON IT, CHECK OUT MY STORY: AS YOU LEAVE: A TRIBUTE

Yes, it's a tad depressing, but it's okay. The track list scares me, it's all about moving on and heartbreak and memories. Last album? I hope not. But I'm not going to think about, they're together NOW and so just enjoy the Comeback.

Return of the Superior ♥

MR. SIMPLE ♥ Y and Opera I love. Y EUNHAE!!!

Good Friends, don't you ever dare leave~