Chapter twelve

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo walked with a wide steps approached the two girls who were sitting enjoying their lunch .

" Krystal - ssi , can we talk ? . " Said Myungsoo to the point .

" okay… oppa . " Krystal replied after being confused with l Myungsoo sudden invitation .

In the hallway of Business management faculty, Myungsoo looked at Krystal with his sharp gaze . While Krystal just being quiet and waited Myungsoo anger exploded . But after seeing Myungsoo who was just silent , Krystal finally ventured to open her lips first.

" Oppa , I'm sorry. "

"Why did you do that such low action Krystal - ssi ? " Said Myungsoo who now began flexing his muscles.

" I know I was wrong oppa , I was too hasty . I'm sorry oppa . I've been blinded by my own emotions . Until I wasn’t thinking straight and trying to harm Jieun . Which now became my best friend . " Krystal replied with tears dripping .

Myungsoo looked at Krystal who was now crying . And know that tears are tears of regret and sincere .

" I'll forgive you , if you promise me won’t do that stupid action again . You're a beautiful girl , smart and kind. You will find someone much better than me . Can you do it ? . "

" I'm not going to do anything stupid like that again oppa , but don’t tell me to stop liking you . Because it was my feeling oppa . I had the right to chose who should I like. "

" I know and I understand . But can we just forget about it and be friends ? "

"Of course oppa . " Answered Kyrtal and smiled at Myungsoo , although it was pain but it seems like this was better . And from now on she was determined to try moving on from Myungsoo .

" As gratitude because you want to be my friend . You and your friends will I treat an ice cream . "Said Myungsoo finally .

" Ehh ... just tell me if you want to eat ice cream with Jieun . You are very easy to read . "

" MWO ? . it’s not like that. "

" Really?, okay then because Jieun can’t come anyway? "

" WAE ? " Krystal smiled at the reaction of Myungsoo who very opposite of his statement just now .

" Tsc tsc .. .. and you just said, it’s not like that huh? . Jieun tag along with Luna to the airport to pick up Luna’s cousin. "

" Oh ... " Krystal again just chuckled seeing Myungsoo reaction with sour face permanently in his handsome face.

***

On the other place Jieun and Luna were waiting for Hyomin , Luna 's cousin who lives in Japan . After about  half an hour waited. Finally they could see a girl with a high body posture and slim figure walked over to Luna who had smiled at her cousin .

" Eonnie , you look more beautiful . "

" Aww ... you look also more beautiful Luna. " Said Hyomin and embrace her younger cousin.

" Oh , well Hyomin eonnie . Introduce this is Jieun . my best friend . "said Luna after removing her arms from Hyomin .

When Hyomin  saw Jieun’s  face who was smiling sweetly at her , could only round her eyes and lips . Shocked by Jieun’s face that extremely she knew .

Luna laughed at Hyomin reaction while Jieun and Hyomin just looked at Luna alternately with a puzzled face .

" I knew your reaction would have been like that. You also think that Jieun’s face like you, right? " Luna said after stopping from her laughter .

Hyomin just smiled awkwardly responding Luna words. and began observing Jieun’s face to further convince herself. If her guess was correct . Then smiling friendly at Jieun who just stared at her quietly .

" Yeah you're right Luna , your best friend is almost same as me . But I think Jieun - ssi is more beautiful than me . " Hyomin replied and smiled at Jieun again .

Jieun waved her hands quickly , then wrote something on her notebook and showed it to Hyomin .

Eonnie you're wrong , you're more beautiful than me.

" Yaahhh ... you both equally beautiful . But I'm much prettier , okay ? .... eonnie now let's go home . You must be very tired and hungry now . "Said Luna and exciting her hands to Jieun and Hyomin then walked together with her.

***

 

After yesterday joined Luna to pick up her cousin . Jieun was now just sitting on her bed listening to classical music that she loved . Didn’t hear to the outside of her house if there 's Hyomin who knocked on her door many times .

" Annyeong , , , Jieun - ssi . " Again , Hyomin calling people in the house . Then knock back door of the house . Still no sign if the person who occupies the house would open the door, again she called more loudly than before .

" ANNYYEOONGG ... Ji .... " Her calls was stoped when the door was open .  now Jieun was in front of her with a smile on her face .

" Oh , annyeong...Jieun . Can I come in ? " Hyomin said . Jieun confused with Hyomin sudden  arrival only able to open the door wider and stepped aside to allow Hyomin step inside her home.

First, invited Hyomin to sit, now Jieun was busied making drinks for Hyomin .

"You don’t need to bother Jieun - ssi . I just stopped by for a while . "Said Hyomin after Jieun also sat in front of her. Jieun just smiled responding Hyomin words,  and asked Hyomin to drink tea she had just made .

"Um , , , it seems you're just here alone . Where are your parents? " Asked Hyomin began the conversations.

Jieun wrote something on her notebook and handed it to Hyomin .

My parents had gone eonnie . they are dead .

" Oh ... forgive me . I feel sorry to hear it . So you just live alone ? "

Jieun nodded .

Hyomin was confused what to say next, as well as too shocked by what she had just heard could only circulate the house through her eyeballs. and something has to get her attention . and walked approaching it.

" is she your mother Jieun - ssi ? " Asked Hyomin pointed at photo frame that was on top of a small cupboard in the corner of the living room .

Jieun come over to where Hyomin was and nodded afterward .

" No wonder you're so beautiful , because your mother is also very pretty . You're almost as likely . That's why I was very surprised when I saw you for the first time . " Hyomin was now looking at Jieun , She breathe slowly .

" Jieun ,,,  you are the daughter of Aunt Park Ae- jung . You are my cousin that we 're looking for years . " Hyomin smiled when she saw Jieun’s confuse faces, like her predictions .

" I know you're very confused by this all , and I'm sure aunt Ae- jung didn’t tell you the truth about her family . I can explain it to you . Let's sit down , I will explain it to you . "That way the two girls sat back in place before they sit.

 

" Aunt Ae-jung is the only sister of my father , Park Junki . And your grandfather is Park Ki Gook while Akiko hwang was your grandmother . Have you ever heard those names before? " After finding shake by Jieun in response Hyomin resumed her words .

" Grandpa was a businessman who is quite famous in Japan . While grandma had died 21 years ago when your mother decided to go out of the house after she knows that your father wasn't a good person . Your mother was felt ashame because she felt she was a disgrace to our family . Because pregnant from a man who even didn't want to acknowledge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter