1

My Bestfriend and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                   

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

1, 2, 3... Here she goes making my heart beat faster with every glance and with every smile…

 

Author’s POV

 

Sehun together with Haemin entered their classroom while holding each other’s hand. Everybody stared at them and started to whispers unto each other’s ear but the two did not mind for it’s their usual friendly habit. Haemin overheard one of their classmates whisper some rumors about them in a relationship and she just smirked.

“How I wish the rumors are true” Sehun playfully joked.

Haemin just gave him a cold glare as they took their seats.

Evening Came…

Sehun carried Haemin’s bag as they walked to the parking lot and as soon as they got to his scooter, He handed his extra helmet to Haemin and she wore it then sat behind Sehun. As soon as Sehun started the engine, Haemin place her arms around his waist tightly. As they were one their way to Haemin’s house, Sehun ceased the moment with his lady love.

An hour later…

“Haeminnie do you love me?” Sehun asked while Haemin got off his scooter…

“Of course I love you aigoo…I’ll get going then Sehunnie jalgayo…” Haemin answered and bid goodbye…

Sehun suddenly removed his helmet and kissed Haemin on the forehead while Haemin just smiled in return. Haemin took his action as a friendly skinship but for Sehun it was not a friendly thing to do.

Later that evening…

Sehun was busy answering his math homework and he kept on smiling without noticing his elder brother getting inside his room.

“Hun-saeng can I borrow your laptop mine is still under repair and I have a business proposal to make” Luhan asked but Sehun was busy with his own world…

“Aigoo…I can still remember the days you used to tutor me in math Haeminnie” Sehun mimicked.

 

*flashback*

“Sehunnie remember that you just need to memorize the formulas how to play with them to solve complicated problems” Haemin advised Sehun while teaching him math…

*end of flashback*

 

Sehun unconsciously wrote down Haemin’s name as the answer which Luhan noticed.

“Looks like someone has fallen in love lately…” Luhan said loudly and sarcastically which brought Sehun back to his senses.

“Hyung! Aigoo since when did you?” Sehun asked

“I’ve been here for ages asking you to lend me your laptop…aigoo so you love your best friend now?  Haeminnie…Haeminnie” Luhan teased his little brother

Sehun immediately handed his laptop to his brother then pushed him out of his room.

“Aigoo you’re just stressed about business hyung now go and work” Sehun told his brother then locked his room and continued working on his homework until he fell asleep on the desk…

---- The following days…

Haemin had been going so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter