Warning

Memories

Wondered why Jun Hong was so nervous when he came back? Spoiler below~

 


Jun Hong's phone rang but it was on vibration mode. Glancing at the caller ID, his eyes widen and he looked around quickly. Jiyong was paying attention and taking down all the pointers that the CEO of the other company was giving. If he were to sneak out now, he was sure that he would not be noticed by him. It was an important call that he had to take as it determines if he would be able to keep his job. Jun Hong stood up and left quietly and he went unnoticed as he was seated behind Jiyong. With his phone still ringing, he hurried up the stairs to the rooftop as he was sure that there would be no one before he dared to answer it. 
"Hello? Madame? Sorry for the late answer, we were in a meeting and I had to get away." "You are lucky that I'm in the mood for patience today, if not you would be dead meat once I get my hands on you." The haughty voice sniffed over the phone. "So, I heard you wanted to tell me something, what is it that had to bother me at this time of the day?" "I..I saw her, Madame. The one that you wanted me to look out for if she ever appeared. If I'm not wrong, I saw her today before we went to the meeting. S..sir saw her too," Jun Hong stuttered. "W..what?! He saw her? He did not recognise her did he?! Did she recognise him?!" The voice over the phone shook with anxiety, all haughtiness forgotten. "No, don't worry Madame. Neither of them recognised each other but I called because you told me to if I ever spotted her." "No, its too risky. I would need to remove her from Jiyong's life forever. All the precautions that I had taken for her to not be able to find him... Jiyong is doing well now and she would not come and mess it up. Check her address. I would make sure to drag her away from Seoul. Make sure you do it or else." The voice cackled and the line went flat. Jun Hong wiped off the cold sweat that was forming at his forehead. He knew he would have to do something horrible now. The poor girl would lose her home or even her job. But it wasn't up to him to decide if he should do it or not. His own life depend on this. Madame was not joking about the threat. With the power she is in, she could easily make his life miserable. Sighing, he hurried back to the meeting as it was about to end. 
Hey guys! Sorry for the super duper long hiatus I took:( I may not be back fully but I'll try to find time to update (: thanks for all your patience and love *gives virtual hugs* continue to comment please:) I love reading all of your thoughts