Hair

More Reasons To Love

'Do we really have to go through this again?'

You sighed. You had had this same conversation with Sungyeol just two weeks ago. Not that it didn't end well, but it was still annoying to know he felt insecure when you literally showed him how much you loved him that night. You both were walking through the park on a random, chilly, winter evening. Both of you were wrapped in red scarves, and he wore sunglasses, so no one would recognize him.

'You said you would be prepared for when I asked you again. So I'm asking.'

You sighed. Maybe things would end well again if you just it up. 'Your hair.'

'Hmmm. Interesting.'

'What?'

'No, no, it's okay, continue.'

'I really like your hair, I guess. I'm not sure which hair is my favorite though, your extra-long hair, or your extra-short hair. But I still love your hair. It looks so soft, everytime I see you I want to reach out and touch it. I like how you style it sometimes, when you do it a different way than normal, the way it gets all messy when you wake up in the morning, and I especially love it when I get to run my fingers through it when we make love.'

He led you to a tree and gently pressed you up against it. 'You just gave me a great mental picture, you know that?' 

He kissed you softly and ran his fingers through the loose locks cascading down your back. You kissed him back and moved his hair away from his face by running your fingers through it. He pulled away, slightly panting, and you could see both of your breaths in the cold winter air. 'I honestly think your hair is softer,' he said, running his fingers through your hair again, brushing your bangs out of the way.

You both pulled away and looked at each other. 

'Oh! Oppa! I messed up your hair, here let me fix it,' you said as you hurridely started combing through his hair with your fingers.

He looked down at your concentrated face and lifted up his hands to grab your wrists and pull them down, as he smiled and kissed the tip of your nose.

'Stop, it's okay. It's really cold isn't it? I can tell because your nose is red. Lets go to the stores in town. Go and get cozy. Okay?'

You nodded.

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'