Final

Second Confession

 

"How are you? I guess you’re okay"
 
"Day by day, I am drenched with your memories so it’s hard"
 
"If you will come back some day, there won’t be any tears – my second confession~"
 
Today is the goodbye stage of BTOB's 'Second Confession' at Music Core,after the cute and romantic performance by the seven boys,they bow to the audience and walk to the backstage.
 
The seven of them walk into their waiting room and prepare to wash off their make up.
 
"Yook,what are you going to do later?"Ilhoon asks Sungjae who is breathing nervously.
 
"Yah,Jung Ilhoon,you knew what is he going to do later."Eunkwang walks to them and says.
 
"Sungjae ah,you're very nervous,right?"Minhyuk asks while patting his back gently.
 
"I'm so excited to see what will happen later."Hyunsik says excitedly.
 
"How will Eunji sunbae react?I want to see it."Changsub says.
 
"Definitely a true story of 'Second Confession'."Peniel says.
 
"Yeah!!"The six BTOB members say it together and looks at Sungjae.Sungjae is still breathing as he can't keep calm.
 
"Yook,don't be so nervous,I'm sure Eunji sunbae won't reject you for the second time."Ilhoon says.
 
"But last time Eunji sunbae rejected him and said-"Changsub wants to finish the sentence but soon Eunkwang covers his mouth.
 
"Don't say it or Sungjae will lose his confidence."Eunkwang whispers into Changsub's ear.
 
"Okay."Changsub softly answers.
 
Sungjae didn't say a word,but he knows it well in his heart.
 
Eunji noona rejected him and said...
 
"Sungjae ah,you're just a dongsaeng to me.You're too young to fall in love."
 
Too young to fall in love?Sungjae keeps thinking about it.He's 19 now,he's becoming a half adult,and he thinks that it's not a problem to fall in love at this age.
 
From his angle,he guessed that Eunji Noona's words probrably had another meaning.
 
"You're too young to feel love."
 
Yup,that's the meaning he thought of Eunji noona's words.
 
Too young to feel love,too young to know what is love,that's what Eunji noona wanted to say.
 
Yeah maybe.Maybe he's young,but he knows what is love.
 
Love is caring,paying attention to everything he/she says,know what does he/she likes to eat,do,and never give up.
 
That's love.
 
But will Eunji noona know his heart?
 
"Sungjae ah,Eunji sunbae is coming!!"Hyunsik says excitedly.
 
The most nervous moment has come.
 
"Hi,BTOB!!"Eunji's voice echoes in BTOB's waiting room.
 
"Eunji sunbae!!Nice to see you!!"The BTOB members say happily.
 
"Hi!! I'm so glad to know that the audience love you guys' performance!!"Eunji says while clapping her hands,the BTOB members smile happily and shyly to Eunji's compliment.
 
"Eunji sunbae!!"Changsub calls out.
 
"Yes?"Eunji asks.
 
"Sungjae has something to tell you."Hyunsik says.
 
"Oh?What is it?"Eunji asks.
 
"Let him tell you himself."Minhyuk smiles and says.
 
"What is it Sungjae?"Eunji looks at Sungjae and asks,while the other members sneak out their waiting room slowly.
 
"N-Noona..."Sungjae stutters.
 
"Yes?"Eunji asks.
 
"I-I..."Sungjae is so nervous that he can't even say a whole sentence.
 
"Sungjae?"Eunji calls out.
 
"I-I...I like you!!"Sungjae finally says out the sentence he said to her three months ago.
 
"Sungjae?Are you...confessing again?"Eunji asks.
 
"Y-Yes!N-Noona,I really like you,please accept me!!"Sungjae says.
 
"Sungjae,didn't I tell you last time..."
 
"I know noona! I'm too young to fall in love,I'm too young to feel love,I'm too young...to love you."Sungjae says then lowers his head.
 
"Sungjae..."Eunji gently touches his head.
 
"Noona,please accept me as your boyfriend...I promise I won't treat you badly..."
 
"But you're too young Sungjae...I'm sorry Sungjae..."Eunji says then stands up and walks out the waiting room.
 
"...Noona..."Sungjae's tears flow down his cheeks,he wipes off before s could see it.
 
 
 
"Sungjae ah,let hyung accompany you to go clubbing tonight!!"Minhyuk says while putting his arm on Sungjae's shoulder.
 
"I don't feel like going out today hyung,you can go it yourself."Sungjae says.
 
"Okay..."Minhyuk pats his back.
 
 
 
"Sungjae,we will come back to the dorm later!"The other BTOB members say it to Sungjae.
 
"Okay."Sungjae fakes a smile and waves to his hyungs who are going clubbing.
 
Sungjae walks on the path going back to their dorm,and sadly sings 'Second Confession'.
 
"How are you? I guess you're okay"
 
"Day by day, I am drenched with your memories so it's hard"
 
"If you will come back some day, there won't be any tears - my second confession~"
 
Sungjae repeats the lyrics again and again,the sadness spreads so fast in his heart.
 
"Should I softly hug you?"
 
"Filled with the scent of jasmines"
 
"I hear my heart pounding"
 
"Maybe you and I have dreamed of this time"
 
Sungjae pays attention to the song,isn't that Apink sunbaenim's 'Secret Garden'?
 
He tries to listen more,footsteps starts to follow the beautiful voice,until he saw a familiar person.
 
Eunji noona?!
 
Curiosity leads Sungjae to walk over.
 
"Sungjae ah!"Eunji suddenly calls out,let Sungjae startled for a while.
 
"Noona is sorry."Eunji says.
 
Sungjae startled at the place he is standing,his ears are listening to every word Eunji says.
 
"Noona didn't mean to reject you twice,but we're not suitable for each other."
 
Not suitable?
 
"I'm your noona,your sunbae,but not the girl that can be your girlfriend."
 
You can be my girlfriend!!Sungjae really wants to shout this sentence out.
 
"A lot of beautiful girls are surrounding around you.They are beautiful,young,energetic,they can be your girlfriend.But me,I'm just a sunbae older than you...You can't understand that uneasy feeling in me."
 
Hearing so much words from Eunji,Sungjae can't hold himself anymore.
 
"Noona!!"
 
Eunji turns around,and found Sungjae standing there.
 
"Sungjae?!"
 
Looking at Eunji's going-to-cry face,Sungjae runs to her and hugs her.
 
"Sungjae?"Eunji tries to push Sungjae away.
 
"Noona!!"Sungjae calls out to her and evades her push.
 
"W-Why are you hugging me?"Eunji tries to push again.
 
"I heard everything,noona."Sungjae says.
 
"What?"Eunji startled.
 
"I heard everything you said,noona."Sungjae repeats.
 
"You,heard everything?"Eunji asks.
 
"Noona,I don't care if you're older than me,I don't care if you're my sunbae,my noona,this moment I just want you to be my girlfriend!!"Sungjae says.
 
"..."Eunji has nothing to say.
 
"Why?"After a moment of silence,Eunji asks with a going-to-cry tone.
 
"Because I like you."Sungjae says out that romantic word again.
 
"..."Without saying anything,Eunji slowly hugs Sungjae back.
 
"Noona?"Sungjae is a little surprised to Eunji's action.
 
"Pabo,do you really like me that much?"Eunji cries and says.
 
"Yup,I like you more than you can think of."Sungjae smiles and says.
 
"Pabo."Eunji smiles and says.
 
 
 
"I am a Pabo."
 
"A Pabo who will only like you."
 
 
 
 
"Hyung,the two of them are really...gross."
 
"Just admit that you're jealous,Changsub."
 
"Shhh,be quiet,they will hear us."
 
Maybe Sungjae and Eunji didn't even find out the six BTOB members are peeking at two of them.