Day 1

You're the only Exception..

Day 1


Dear Myungsoo,

Annyeonghaseyo. I hope you're going well with your schedules. I'm one of your fans, and an Inspirit. I know you receive many fanletters and love letters from your fans everyday, but hopelessly, I have to wish for you to give this letter a sweet glance from your glowing eyes.

I am just a normal girl from the States who love being a crazy Inspirit. Probably, you are the main reason who made me went crazy once I saw you on M-Countdown through the television screen. I really hated those fangirls who were shouting out all along the streets, blocking the ways of the passengers, running all along after their biases. But, it was the sad truth for me until that sweet moment I met you.

I've met and seen you several times, but I can probably guess that you have never recognized me, among all those fangirls surrounding you. Well, it's not a big surprise, but it is only a very wonderful news for me that you have unpacked this letter, and read my words.

This is my very first fanletter ever, and it is for you, made 100% by me. I am not very much of a professional in fine arts and decorating subject, so this is not very pretty. I don't know how much I mean for you, but you do really mean a lot to me. A lot. Actually, I don't even know where I get all those bravery to write you a fanletter. I know that writing and sending a fanletter to a super idol like you is impossible, but I only do hope for a penny that you will accept this.

My life was a very dry desert until you came into my life. You are the only destiny and light to my life. Thank you very much for that. Thank you. You took me to a brighter and more colorful light through your songs and glares. You do are an important jagged puzzle piece for my lonely life. I am not making you pour sympathy on me, but just want to let you know how much you're important to me.

I am just a fan among all those millions, but you are the one and the only Myungsoo who is entertaining and making us happy from the entire stage. The stress of my family cases that I have been suffering for many years. You were the one who made me feel and get to know the real true meaning of what the term "happiness" is about. It was not all time that I get to know you, but thinking and dreaming about you just make me smile in peace.

I love you.

At this time, this is all that I can tell and give you. I can't give you anything.

What I can give is these fanletters and love letters which I am going to compose you a single one every single day.

I'll be loving you all alone like a fool, even if you can't or don't feel it.

It's okay even if you don't notice me or anything, but please let me feel the happiness and joy of loving you.

No matter whom you care about and who you love, I'll be loving you all the way.

I'll be your backsupporter like an airbag in a car which is not used or cared by anyone, but which is the only thing that saves the person when they depend on them for their lives.

Whatever reason is the aim that you choose me, I'll be there for you, always be on your side..

You don't need to know me, nor My Love... What's important is My Love for you that will be forever.....

Being always a proud person behind you,

....................................................