Boxing Match

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In College Campus

 “What? Jiyong and Youngbae?...” A random girl shouted on the phone.

“Real time action in the boxing ring between an hero and villain!..”A random boy made a comment.

“What? Where?...”Dara shockingly said on the phone.

“Come on Youngbae box his effing face! …”Chaerin told Youngbae over the phone.

“OOOO to hottest kings in the ring!...Big fight man, big fight!..” A random student told his friends. As all of them rushed to see the match.

The news of Jiyong and Youngbae participating in the boxing match spread like a fire.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Boxing Ring

“Youngbae!.” Some students are cheering.

“Look at Jiyong, Youngbae said mean things to me, So Jiyong challenged him to a fight. Boys, who knows when they’ll stop fighting for Uee.” Uee said to her friends.

“Wow, babe when will boys start to fight for me?” Uee’s friend asked Uee.

“ Anyways tell me who’s side are you on?” Other Uee friends asked her.

“ The winning side ofcourse!” Uee replied.

Jiyong alone was sitting in one corner of the ring , while on the opposite corner Youngbae was sitting .

“Excuse me.” Dara enter the the venue.

TOP, Daesung were cheering Youngbae.

“Youngbae! What are you doing?” Dara asked him worriedly.

“Charity babe! For college spirit.” Youngbae replied.

“Do well Youngbae! You have to!” TOP Patted Youngbae’s shoulder.

“GO YOUNGBAE” Chaerin shouted.

 Dara was looking at Jiyong. She was tense and nervous.

Refery signal to start the match as the bell ring

“Come on Youngbae!” TOP shouted.

“ Youngbae go!”  Daesung shouted.

Jiyong gave a clap on Youngbae  hand and then started the fight.

Yougbae started throwing punch at Jiyong, Jiyong manage to dodge all the punches. Till now Jiyong did’nt made any attack. After a while Jiyong throwed a punch at Youngbae.

“Youngbae block him!” TOP shouted.

Youngbae hit Jiyong on his stomach, Jiyong then got in his game and punch on Youngbae face, he fall on his knees with blood coming from his mouth. Youngbae got up on his feet and again tried to attack Jiyong. Jiyong again punch him harded several times. Youngbae tries to defend and punch Jiyong but could not punch him. Youngbae face was covered with burises, Jiyong punch him on the stomach throwing him towards the ring edge and started punching him. Uee happily high five her friends. Dara was very worried. Chaerin is angry on Jiyong. Jiyong again punch Youngbae and he fall on the ground bleeding. Youngbae loses in the first round to Jiyong.

Rounded 1 ended and Youngbae was sitting at one corner TOP and Daesung supported him Top wiped his face. Dara and Chaerin came towards Youngbae

“Youngbae! Youngbae what’s wrong?” Daesung  asked him.

Jiyong was sitting in the opposite corner staring at Youngbae.

“Youngbae just stop it! This is madness just stop it!” Dara fearfully told him. Jiyong shifted his eyes towards Dara, Dara also look at him, Jiyong turns his face.

“This is about my pride Dara, I’m very sorry Dara. I have to do this!” Youngbae say in his mind.

“You can do it! Come on Youngbae come on! You have to prove yourself!” Daesung patted Youngbae’s shoulder.

Round 2 started

“Comeon Youngbae! You can! You have to beat him!” TOP shouted.

Jiyong staterd throwing punch after punch. Youngbae was now standing with the support on the ring. He is on the verge of losing .

‘Youngbae are you ok” TOP shouted, when he notice Youngabe was not making any attack.

Jiyong moved his fist  near Youngbae’s face but suddenly stopped. He then turn towards Dara, she gestures him not to. Jiyong lower his hand down still looking at Dara.

“Youngbae punch him” TOP shouted seeing Jiyong was not attacking Youngbae. Youngbae took the opportunity and punched Jiyong. Jiyong fell on the floor touching his back.

Dara who was standing near Chaerin shouted “Jiyong”  Chaerin was shock to hear that Dara shouting for Jiyong on seeing him falling, instead of rejoicing for Youngbae.

Everyone went inside the ring to congratsYoungbae. Daesung and TOP pick him up all the girls surrounded him. But Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter