Cheeky Jong

Days with Jonghyun

 

"Hey, can you come over? I'm bored." Jonghyun said from the other line. You were busy working on your school project, desperately trying to finish it up before the weekends. "No I can't, unfortunately. I've to finish up this project." You held the phone between your ear and your shoulder and continued to work on your project. God, this project was killing you internally and Jonghyun pestering you was definitely not helping.

"Come on, ditch that stupid project. I believe spending time with me is so much better... and it's much more important. Come on." 

"Ugggggggh." You couldn't stand this horrible headache you were fighting and was feeling super bored, and decided to bring the project over to Jonghyun's to make him happy and to also finish up on your work.

---

"Wait, are you kidding me? You actually brought your project over?" Jonghyun widened his big, puppy looking eyes, following you from the back and entered his bedroom. "What do you think, is my house like the library or something?" You dropped all your papers, books, and stationary on Jonghyun's study desk. "Well but of course, Mr Kim. I've important stuff to complete, mind you. Be glad I actually came over."

Jonghyun pouted and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Yes, I'm glad. Thank you for doing that." and kissed you on the head. 

You smiled and settled yourself on the chair, getting ready for another 3-4 hours of total concentration of working on this project. You picked up a pen and just as you were about to write, Jonghyun snatched the pen and ran out of the room.

"Ya! KIM JONGHYUN!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Though Jonghyun was your oppa, he always acted as if he was the dongsaeng, playing jokes and pranks on you when you least expect it. It is certainly frustrating at times like these but he'll always win by doing aegyo to make you happy.

"To get back your pen, come and give me a kiss." Jonghyun sat on the sofa, hands tucked into his chest, and smirking. God, he looked hot.

You had to fight back the urge to say no. These are ground rules, he couldn't just come in and invade the time you needed to do something important. "No, Jonghyun. Come on! I'll get marks minused off if this bloody work is not completed!" You walked towards him and he was on edge, ready to jump up and run off any moment.

"Argh, what's the point of resisting anyway? You still have a few days. You can just ditch it today, and work really hard on it tomorrow." The devil in you whispered, trying hard to lure you over to the bad side. "Don't you absolutely hate it when people invade your privacy? Don't give in to him! Let him know the meaning of wait. You can't always give in to him. Let him suffer once in awhile, complete your project, be good" The angel in you said. Finally, after hard consideration (you had to give in to his lovely puppy eyes, cute smile and that gorgeous body) you decided to spend time with Jonghyun.

"Come here." Jonghyun murmured to you as you sat down on the couch beside him, and you lay down on his hard chest in happiness. He was so fit - he worked out thrice a week. He's so strong he can lift you up no problem. He was lying down too, with you on your stomach leaning onto him. You traced his abs - it was so hard and refined, and you secretly wondered how he would look like while he was working out. God, it'll be so, so y.

You lifted up your head and planted a kiss onto his perfectly shaped mouth - gentle and soft. He kissed back the same, and soon, you two were having an intense make out session. He nibbled on your bottom lip which caused you to gasp, and with this perfect opportunity, he managed to slip his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues explored each other's mouths, each fighting for dominance. He won of course, like he usually would. He made you two change positions and now he was on top. He slowly lifted your shirt, getting closer and closer up to your bra - his mouth never leaving yours - and massaged your s through your bra. You were getting immensely , until he slipped your pen between your bra, pecked you on the cheek one more time, whispered "to be continued", hopped off, and ran off laughing to his room.

"KIM JONGHYUN!!!!" You exclaimed.