sorry for looking at you only

sorry for looking at you only

Hyukjae's pov


"Hyukkie..,hyukkie..,
hyukkieee.., hyukkieeeee!!!!!"
I heard that annoying voice of his in front of my house. Lee donghae. Every morning I always have that fish voices shouted my name in front of my house, calling me so we can go to school together. Yeah, we're a childhood friends, a bestfriend who's everybody knows that we always together. It's not like we planned that, but everytime our school arranged our classes, we always ended up in the same class. So yeah. Where ever I'am, he'll be with me. He always picked me up for school, even when we're in a fight. When I am mad at him, he won't call me like this, but he'll stand in front of my house quietly, until I go out of my house and he'll walk behind me then muttered 'sorry' thousand times until I forgive him. And when he's mad at me.... wait a minute. He never mad at me. It's always me who's mad at him and get annoyed cause he's too clingy, even we're now already in a highschool.

Really, what's so good become my bestfriend? I'm too quiet at school, and I just have few friends. But donghae, he's nice to everyone. Too nice. He always help others with smile, and never complained. That's one of the reason why I love him. Yeah love as in 'so madly in love' with him. Besides, he's so hot and handsome, everygirls and maybe guys would really love to replace my position rightnow. But oh hell I won't let it happen!

"HYUKKIEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Auch. That high octave voices means he waited for too long already. I took my backpack and ran outside.
"HYUKK--"
"Stop it hae, I'm here!!" I snapped at him. He smiled widely.
"Hyukkiee I miss you!!" He hugged me once I'm outside my house. I blushed and playfully slapped his cheek. "pabo. Just few hours ago you met me"
"Yeah but you pushed me from your bed!" He pouted and let go of me, and we walked to school, chit-chatting like another morning.


Donghae's pov


I was sitting in my class when I saw hyukkie came in. I smiled widely and wave to him like a hyper kid, making every girls near me squeeled of my cuteness. "Hyukkie!" I saw my bestfriend's face flushed. Oh he's so cute! I love to see his blushing face everytime I did aegyo with him. Yeah I always did aegyo. But only with him, cause he knows me since we're kid, and I'm used to cling with him, it felt so comfortable around him. When I get depressed or sad, I will look at his face and my mood will boost up again. I still smiled at him but then my smile vanished when I saw a figure walked behind him. I frowned. Please don't tell me he's..

Hyukkie walked to my seat and so did the boy behind him.
"Hae, do you remember who this is?" Hyukkie asked me, his hand now touching that boy's shoulder. I glared at that gesture and look at the boy's face.
"It's siwonnie, hae!! Our friend from elementary school! He used to play with us back then! His family just moved back here!" Hyukkie told me cheerfully.
Actually I remember him. He used to play with us. Well, Not us. Only with hyukkie. I remember the hell I went through when we're in a second grade. I can't get near hyukkie when he was around. Hyukkie will ignore my aegyo cause siwonnie always has something interesting to play, as a rich boy he is. I cried everyday,seeing them playing from far away. I remember how happy I was when siwon's family had to move abroad, for his dad's business. Since then, hyukkie's mine only.
"Hey donghae, long time no see" siwon greeted me.
"Uh-huh" I said, looked away.
"Auch!!" I screamed when I felt hand smacked me on top of my head. I looked up. H-Hyukkie just smacked me..?
"That's not nice,hae" he pouted. Cute. But as much as I love to see his cute pout, I don't like it when he did that because of this tall-not so cute-dimple boy.
I glared at hyukkie, then to the tall boy. I stood up from my seat and left them.
"Wha--Hae!!" I ignored hyukkie's voice and went outside.


Hyukjae's pov


What's with donghae? Didn't he happy cause we just met siwonnie again? And..He glared at me earlier! Glared! He never did that to me. I felt scared. Did I smacked his head too hard? I glanced at donghae, who's sitting beside me, and he frowned while writing on his notes. He's not even chat with me! Usually when the class' going, he'll start send me a piece of paper and we will write short letter on that paper while the teacher in front of the class. Not happy with this situation, I tore a piece of paper from my book, wrote:
"hae, are you okay?"
And threw it in front of him. He opened it and wrote, then threw it back to me. I smiled, happy he's still want to chat with me, and opened the paper.
"No"
I stunned. What? What did he mean he's not okay? And why did he just wrote one word? I wrote again to him,
"why hae? Care to tell me?"
I threw it to him again and he threw it back after wrote something. I opened the paper and I didn't find a new word. But there's a circle around the "no" he wrote earlier.
What did I do? Is he that mad at me until he doesn't even want to write a word to me? I felt my visions blurr cause of the tears. Donghae mad at me..? He never mad at me. I don't want him to mad at me! I wrote again to him,
"I'm sorry hae, i don't know what did I do hae, please tell me"
I blinked, a drop of tears fell from my eyes, make the paper wet. I threw it to him.


Donghae's pov


I felt mad with hyukkie. Siwon only came between us for few seconds, and he already smacked my head only to defending him. I can't imagine what hell I'll gone through after this. I bet my second grade will repeated again. Hyukkie will always with siwon and I'll end up alone. I drew some evil strawberries when a crumpled of paper fell in front of me. Oh yeah, I forgot hyukkie and I always chat during the class. But I don't feel like chatting with him right now, so I just answer him a word. After some threw back, the paper landed again in front of me and it said
"I'm sorry hae, i don't know what did I do hae, please tell me". But it's not the thing which caught my attention. The paper is wet. Huh? I glanced at hyukkie's direction and I gasped when I saw him staring at me with teary eyes. Wh-what..? Oh God d-did I.. Did I make him cry? Pabo me! I stared at him and I saw that he's going to blinked his eyes. That damn tears nearly fell on his smooth cheeks. Oh no. I'll kill my self if that tears really fell. I'll be the one on earth who make him cry. Before he blinked his eyes, I leaned to him and captured his tears with my lips. And gasped were heard around the class.

"H-..hae..?" I heard hyukkie's voice.

I stunned.
D-d-d-d-d-did I just...k-k-k-k-KISSED HIM??!!

-----

 

Hyukjae's pov


W-w-w-what...? I widened my eyes. Donghae kissed me?! He kissed my eye!! and in the middle of the class!! Oh God, I'm dying now.

"H-hae..?" He startled, and pulled away. From the expression on his face, I know that he's as shocked as me.

"..."

"..."

Donghae looked around and found that the whole class were watching us.

"HIS CONTACT LENSE WERE NEARLY FELL! I WAS JUST CATCHED IT!!!" He screamed while pointing at me. Oh you, pabo fish.

"Uh-huh. With your lips~" one of my class member . I looked down, felt my face burnt of embarrasment.

"Besides, hyukjae doesn't wear any lenses you know~!!" And the whole class started teasing us as a new couple. Thank God the teacher get annoyed and told them to shut up.

I glanced at donghae's direction, affraid that he'll get annoyed by the teasing. And there, I saw him palmed his face. W-was he really annoyed? I felt a hurt feeling in my chest, and I decided to focused to the study. I can cry later. Now I know he doesn't like me like the way I like him.

When the lunch break came, I got up immediately and ran out of the class. I can't held my tears again. I fell in love with him but now I know, he just love me as his bestfriend. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I just can't face him rightnow. I heard donghae's voices, he's calling me and I ran faster.
"OUCH!!" I bumped into something,then I lost my balance. But before I fell, I felt arms around me, catched me.

"Are you okay hyukkie?" Siwon's face were inches from mine. So,he's the one I bumped to and he caught me as well.
"I'm okay, siwonnie.t-thanks.." I bowed to him,rubbed my eyes and ran again, don't want him to see my teary eyes.


Donghae's pov


I don't know why but I felt so happy that the whole class now pronounced me and hyukkie as a couple! Hah! You'll see, siwon! He's mine!! I can't stop grinning like an idiot and I palmed my face, don't want hyukkie noticed my wide smile.

When the lunchbreak came I sat up, want to go with hyukkie to the cafetaria, but suddenly he got up and without looking at me he's running away from me. W-what?
"HYUKKIEEE!!!" I called him but suddenly he bumped into someone. Oh hell no. That's the nightmare on my peacefull nap. Siwon.

Hyukkie were nearly fell but lucky--no.NOT LUCKY--siwon caught him. Damn! Hyukkie bowed his head to siwon and rubbed his eyes before ran away again. W-was that tears on his eyes??? Damn! Did siwon made him cried?! Oh no I won't let it happened!!!

I ran to siwon's direction and he's smiled at me. Huh. Such a loser. "SIWON!"
"Yeah hae?"
"What the hell did you do to hyukkie until he cried like that earlier??!" I snapped at him, he stared at me confusedly.
"What do you mean hae? I didn't do anything. Besides, he's already got the teary eyes before bumped to me, so I guess you have to asked yourself that"
He told me,sighed, and left me dumbfounded. Was it me who making him cried? What's the problem I caused now? Wait...W-was he?

I felt hurt when I found the reason at my thought. Oh. He didn't like being paired up with me in our class earlier. Maybe he only look at me as friends as well. I looked down, felt so down. if he didn't like me that way, maybe I shouldn't being close to him for a while, making a space for him.

And yes, I did all for him. For him to have his space from me. I even switched my seat with my classmate,so he didn't have to look at my miserable eyes. And people started questioning,even though it's only a day after the "kiss" incident.


Hyukjae's pov

Okay. I know he doesn't like me like the way I do to him. But what the hell is this?! He kept avoiding me, and it's nearly 24 hours now! We never this silent with each other more than 6 hours max! And now he even change his seat! Argh I can't hold it anymore! I know he doesn't like me being pairing up with him. But I don't want to lose him! I have to be his close person.

When the last bell rang, I got up from my seat and quickly went to his seat. But when I nearly there, he got up and tried to ran away from me, again. "H-HAE PLEASE--!!" I grabbed his wrist and he widened his eyes. "Stop it hae! Don't ever do that again! I'm tired of this! J-just.. Stop" I stuttered. And when he looked at me, I found the warmth I've been missing this last 24 hours. With those beautiful eyes staring at me, I felt my eyes teary. I missed him so damn much."Don't avoiding me again hae..please..I can't take it anymore.. I miss you"

I blinked my tears away but before it fell, I felt hands cupped my face. Wiping the tears off. I opened my eyes and found donghae's cheeky grin in front of me.
"I miss you too, hyukkie" and he pulled me to his embrace. I hugged him tight and I heard loud cheers around us. Wait. We still in a class. Again. Damn. Before I pulled off and apologized, he tighten his hug and whispered to me, "I'm sorry if you hate them for pairing us up,but let stay like this for a while.."
Huh? Didn't he's the one who--
"I love you, hyukkie. And that's okay if you only look at me as your bestfriend. Just..don't leave me"
And I widened my eyes.
WHAAAAAAAT?????!!!!!


-------

Hyukjae's pov


Am I hear it right???????
D-donghae loves me?!!! He looveeesss meee!!!!! Oh God.... I felt I'm flying to the cloud nine! I blushed hard, looked down, avoiding his stares. And our classmate's stares. They keep cheering on donghae's confession, and I buried my face on his chest. "Answer him hyukk!!!"
I head one of my classmate's shouted to us.
And now they're starting to tease me, to answered him immediately.

Donghae chuckled and pushed me from his body, so he can see my face. Oh-oh. I blushed harder.
"Hyukkie?" He tilted his head so he can see my eyes. "if you can't answer me now,that's okay hyukkie. I'll wait" he smiled.
"I.." I want to answer him so bad but there's so many eyes on me. I'm so shy! I looked around, and donghae, like understand what's on my mind, talked to our classmates,

"Guys, hyukkie's so shy rightnow, can you leave us for a while?"

They 'boo' us and start to leave. I still looked down coz I feel donghae still staring at me.

"So..?" He asked me again.


Donghae's pov


I looked at the beautiful creature in front of me. He's still looked down, and I can see that his cheeks is burning. Oh god, so cute.
Then I dare to asked him once more.

"So...?"

Slowly, he looked up and stared at my eyes. I felt my heart thumped harder, I stared at his lips, waiting for him to say something.

"H-hae.. I lo--"

"Hyukkie, let's go home together!!"

We looked at the voices. Oh of course. Here comes my nightmare.

"S-siwonnie?" Hyukkie looked at the annoying thing.

"Whoa, am I interrupting something?" The annoying thing raised his eyebrows.

YES.
I glared at him, let my hands off hyukkie's arms, and shrugged my shoulder. Damn, my happy moments blew immediately as he came. I HATE him.

I looked down and started to walked away when suddenly I felt hands pulled my right arm. Hyukkie held my hand! Oh god.

"A--actually, I was talking something important with hae.. And I think I'm going to go home with hae, siwonnie.. I'm sorry.." Hyukkie said to the annoying thing. I smirked at him. HA! Served you right.

"Uhm..well, okay then. I'll go home now. Bye hyukkie.. Hae" he raised his eyebrows to me. I raised mine too, higher, just to make fun of him, and gave him a death glare. The annoying thing started to walked out, when suddenly he turned around and say, "God, I wanna live much longer. Just tell him that you love him hyuk, or should I show him your love letter for him when we're still elementary school? It's still buried in our time capsule on my backyard"

I frowned. What's he talkin about?

"SIWONNIE!!" Hyukkie snapped at him.

I looked at hyukkie. He's blushing even harder.

"Bye-bye!" Siwon (finally I can say his name) laughed and leave us alone.

"H-hyukkie..? What did he meant by that..?"

Hyukkie blushed even harder and he held my right hand. And put it on his left chest. I can feel his heart thumped hurt, just like mine.

He looked at me and smile, a beautiful smile that I'll never forget.

"Feel it hae? It went crazy everytime you near me. And it's been like this since we're still elementary students. So..you get the clue..?"

I felt like I want to jumped around at his words. And before I did, he circled his arms around my neck, and said,
"I love you too"
Then pressed his lips on mine. Damn his soft lips.
I raised my hand and circled it around his waist to pulled him closer, but before we can get any further, I heard loud cheers around us, and we parted to see that our classmates cheers and clapped around us,and siwon, too. I smiled to him and he gave me a hug.

"Take care of him or I will" I heard him whispered to me.

"I will. And don't you ever dare" I hissed to him and hugged my hyukkie possesively.

--------------the end--------------