Lame

Selca Problems

 

 

"Yah! Hyung! Stop it!" Niel complained, walking into their dorm, and letting himself fall on the nearest couch.

"What's wrong now?" Chunji asked tiresomely, rolling his eyes.

"Byunghun hyung. He keeps posting my photos on his twitter account," the boy with thick lips complained like a child.

"But Nielie, why can't I?" said man asked while walking into the living room, as if he found nothing wrong about that.

"I don't even post my selcas, why should you? And you don't even ask me! Some are so awful."

"Yah, how can they be awful when you're so handsome?" Byunghun asked, smiling.

"Shut up! Look! Look here! I look just wrong."

Daniel stood up and almost shoved his phone towards L.Joe's nose, showing him the last picture of him he had uploaded, one where he was sleeping during a Sports Championship they had just been to.

 

 

"That's so cute!" Byunghun said, still not understanding why the younger one was complaining.

"That is NOT cute, ok? Look! It looks as if I had wrinkles next to my mouth! And my lips are so ing swollen! What the hell!" Niel moved his phone away and turned around, sitting on the couch once more.

Chanhee, who was still standing there watching the whole situation, rolled his eyes once more and sighed, walking straight to his bedroom without saying another word. Lately, this kind of fights had been going on on daily basis, so he wasn't worried that they'd actually get mad at each other, even though he was sure it'd be some awkward hours while those two were fighting. He was not surprised, then, to find Changjo in his bedroom, playing some videogames with Ricky. The maknae shared bedroom with Niel and L.Joe, so he would usually hide in Chunji's and Ricky's bedroom when he noticed his roommates fighting, since he knew they'd eventually take it to their room once Minsoo politely asked them to go the hell away.

And soon enough, they heard voices getting closer, and the door slamming from the other side of the hallway. And already used to it by now, they payed no attention.

 

"Yah, Nielie, fine. I'll stop, ok?" L.Joe mumbled, sitting down on his bed.

"No you wont," Niel replied, annoyed.

"I just don't get what's the big deal."

"You're just selca king. Every picture you take looks perfect. I mean, YOU look perfect. But for me, I hate how I look on photos and it's annoying to see you uploading the ugliest ones as if it was on purpose."

"What," Byunghun asked, frowning. "I've never thought you look ugly on any of the photos I've uploaded."

"Shut up."

"But it's true," the older boy stated, not understanding why Niel didn't believe him.

Daniel simply rolled his eyes, laying on his bed and turning to his side, his back to where L.Joe was sitting.

"Yaaaah, Nielie," Byunghun called, wanting to get the matter fixed as soon as possible. "Yah!" he said a little louder since the boy didn't reply.

Daniel rolled his eyes again, pretending not to hear.

"Yah! Ahn Daniel! Hyung's calling you, you dare to ignore me??" L.Joe asked, starting to get annoyed, getting up.

Niel tried not to make a sound, but couldn't help but shrugg his shoulders. Suddenly, he felt the matress give in with the weight of another body getting on the bed, behind him. He turned his face and was surprised to see that L.Joe was laying down right there, inches away. His hyung smirked for a second, and then suddenly he started attacking him, first punching his back, and then tickling him until Niel was out of breath.

"Hy-hyung! Stop- stop it!" Daniel was trying to say in between laughs. Byunghun, however, just ignored him and kept tickling him even faster.

Without any warning, Niel gathered all his strength and tried to shove Byunghun out of his bed. He succeeded, but he didn't foresee L.Joe grabbing onto him as if his life depended on it, so both fell off the bed and to the floor, rolling three times until they crashed against Changjo's bed, Niel laying on top of L.Joe.

They stared at each other for a second, and suddenly a teddy bear fell off Jonghyun's bed, right on Byunghun's face. He moved it away and looked at Daniel, before they both burst out laughing uncontrollably.

Neither of them realized, but they kept laughing for 10 full minutes. Daniel was even crying and out of breath, while L.Joe was grabbing his stomach due to the pain.

Slowly they got back to their senses, still smiling even though their cheeks hurt, Niel still on top of Byunghun.

"You ," Byunghun breathed out, still smiling and panting. "I love you."

The air tensed in less than a second. Daniel froze in mid air, half smile still fixed on his face.

Byunghun widened his eyes, realizing a little late what he had just said. He could see Niel opening and closing his mouth as if trying to say something, though words seemed to have failed him.

"I... I mean..." he suttered, trying to fix the moment. "I love you... as a hyung, of course... I..."

He stopped his words, though, suddenly noticing a weird flash in Niel's eyes. It almost seemed as... dissapointment?

The younger boy got back to his senses and pushed himself up, walking to his bed. He layed there and turned, facing the wall once more.

L.Joe, on the other hand, remained on the floor, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, his mind working at the speed of light, not daring to say another word, scared he would make it even worse.

A half an hour passed, but neither of them talked or even moved, both immersed in their own thoughts.

And then, as if making up his mind, Daniel got out of bed, and walked to where Byunghun was, still laying on the floor.

The older boy looked up at him, frowing, and got even more confused when he saw the tall boy get on his knees and lay next to him.

Daniel stared at the ceiling too, laying beside Byunghun, both without saying a word.

After a few seconds, the younger one asked, "Hyung, did you mean that?" He was still looking up, and his face was showing no emotion.

"Mean what?" Byunghun asked, confused.

"That you just love me as... as a hyung," Daniel stated, still not looking at the other boy.

"Oh... that... yeah, yeah..." L.Joe mumbled, looking the opposite way.

"So you just love me... as a hyung?" There was something in Niel's voice that made Byunghun stop and think before replying. He sounded as if he was trying to confirm something, but he couldn't say what. Was he trying to verify because otherwise he'd be weird if L.Joe had feelings for him? Or was it because he had hoped he had feelings for him? Should he keep up with his lie? Or should he finally admit he liked Niel... in every way he could possibly imagine?

"Hyung?" Daniel called, since Byunghun wasn't replying.

"I..." L.Joe doubted it just for a second, before finally admitting, "No. I do not love you just as a hyung."

There was a long pause, until Daniel asked with a low, cautious voice, "Meaning...?"

"I... I like you. And I love you. I've liked you for a while, how can't I? But I... I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want us to be awkward with each other, since I know you don't like men and stuff so--"

"Who said I don't like men?" Niel asked, interrupting the other one.

"What do you mean? You do?"

"Well, I don't know about men, I just like one man. And I hate it and get mad at him when I know he has seen those horrible photos of me..." he let the sentence hanging, hoping that Byunghun would understand.

Apparently, he did, because out of the blue he heard his hyung laughing, getting his hands on his stomach again, and rolling side to side.

"Yah! What's so funny?" the younger boy asked, finally turning his face to look at the boy next to him.

"Don't you see it? I've been posting pictures of you because I like you, and you've been getting mad about that, because you like me. Don't you see how lame all this is?"

"Tsk, shut your face. You're lame," Niel replied, childishly.

"Yah! Is that how you should treat your hyung?"

"No. That's how I should treat my dumb boyfriend." Before Byunghun could reply, Daniel turned to his side and got both of his arms around L.Joe's waist, pulling him closer. "This is also how I should treat my dumb boyfriend," he stated casually, before pressing his plump lips right against Byunghun's.