Chapter 5: I'm Not Changing My Mind

You Were My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

For today is the day I'll go back to school, it'll be a bit of a mess... I think my friends and fanclub will calm down a bit after a few days. I'd like to have a quiet and peaceful goodbye to this school. My cellphone began to ring just as I was about to leave the house for school, I glanced at the caller ID and then I knew it was father so I picked up.

"Hello, father what do you want?" I answered the phone in a polite manner.

"My lovely daughter, I promise to support you well for the rest of my life! You make me proud Krystal and congratulations!" My father suddenly blurted out with excitement.

"Eh, what are you talking about Dad? Did something happen?!" I asked innocently.

"Well, it didn't happen yet but it's going to happen and I just want to congratulate you now!" My father said.

"What happened to the oh-so strict Dad?" I teased picking up my school bag and heading off for school.

"I decided that I should have been more nice to you and I was immature... By the way I need to apologize to Jessica. She should be pretty happy about the apology because I'm going to let  her back in the family and be engaged to that Yuri she always talks about!" Dad announced more cheerfully than ever before.

"Oh really... That's great dad... We can finally be a family again. Well I have to go to school," I murmured and then started walking through the highschool gates.

When I entered the school grounds a bunch of fan girls swarmed me. Some of them talked about how cute I was, some of them said I was y, others said I was smart, many said I was beautiful, and all of them wanted to be my girlfriend. I shyly covered my face with my hands as they continued following me down the hallways. They questioned me if I was really leaving and expressed sadness that I was. It was making my head hurt but suddenly Ssul came to the rescue by dragging me into our homeroom.

"Thank god you are always there for me! I was beginning to think I'd never get out of this mess... And how in the world did my fan club get so big?" I joked and then hugged her.

"Everyone loves you Soojung," Sulli grinned at me, "Meet me after school in the courtyard. I have something to tell you!"

I nodded and then went to my seat just before class started. Miss. Im seemed to be surprised that I had come today, but I decided to avoid her for reasons. Her pride as a teacher would never let her fall for a student... Love between us is impossible... And I know she looks like mommy but I fell in love with her at firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter