Chapter 1

730 Days Romance

Chae Ri Rae, do you admit your mistake now? Said the Jade Emperor. Ri Rae looked up and glare at the Jade emperor and said “ No! I did not did anything wrong!” The Jade emperor uses his hand and banged on his chair and all the other celestial official courts members kneel down and said “ Jade emperor, please keep your calm, the 9th princess meant nothing “ The Jade emperor then stood up from his chair and walked down the stairs and all the celestial official courts member step away and when the Jade emperor called out one of his celestial official courts member, Han Yu and commanded him to say out what Ri Rae had done wrong. Han Yu bow down to the Jade emperor and took out a book and read out “ Chae Ri Rae, the 9th princess of the celestial court, uses her powers to prank/ disturbed Jang Hee, the lady queen of peace by stealing away the celestial peach pear which is supposed to be use on the celestial court 1200th year to celebrate the celestial courts establishment. However the 9th princess switched the pear and causes the 1200th celebration to be in chaos.” After saying that, Han yu bowed to the Jade emperor and step back. The Jade emperor then said “ Ri Rae, do you realize your mistake? If you do, say it now. I will spare you by keeping you in your room for just 9 days for you to repent on your mistake. “ Ri Rae looked up to the Jade Emperor and smirk and say “ I wasn’t at fault, I just did what I think was right, Jang Hee used her powers to hurt me, I am just getting back on her. So why are you only punishing me and not Jang hee? “ The Jade Emperor shook his head, turn back, raise up his hands, make a signal and the celestial guards and came in and hold on to Ri Rae and Ri Rae shouted “ Let go of me now, I am the 9th princess, who do you think you are holding onto now? “ The guards bowed down to Ri Rae but still holding onto Ri Rae, awaiting for the Jade emperor’s command. The Jade emperor sat down and say “ I hereby announce, Chae Ri Rae the 9th princess of the celestial court, sall go down to the mortal world and serve her 730 days in the mortal world. Chae Ri Rae isn’t allowed to use any of her powers if not the punishment would increase “ Before Ri Rae could respond, the celestial guards bring Ri Rae to the center of the celestial court hall, with all the celestial court members looking, the guards bowed to Ri Rae and pushed her down to the mortal world.