Epilogue[Part 1]

Epilogue of "Yes, sir!"

MeWangie_016: AHAHAHAHAHA! Who says Epilogue couldnt be chaptered ? xD :P Here. Hope you enjoy.


Another typical Tuesday. I covered my eyes as soon as the bright light of the Sun streaks behind the opened curtains. Oh, it seems like I was so thirsty of Kikwang last night that I even forgot to cover our glass window.

Why? You didn’t know? Last night, Kikwang and I, ed.

I mean made love.

As expected, like what usual newlyweds would do, we had our honeymoon here in Venice. It’s romantic, I know. Actually he was planning to do it in Australia. Changed his mind and do it in California, and once again changed his mind to just do it in Bangkok but ended up here in Venice. During the time he was babbling places, I was annoyed so I blurted, “Stop. How about we just do it there in the bath tub? Sink on bobbled water with roses floating on it. Pretend like it’s… it’s a Mermaid theme. I would eat your fish beneath, up and down, and then I could just sit over your lap, lean my back on your chest and you could savor the . What dya’ think?”

I could just imagine how red and cute he was, during the time. He was so silent.

Mischievous? I am.

So here I am now on a bed, trying to adjust from the lights when I felt Kikwang cuddled. I cuddled back and kissed his cheek. I then remembered we’re both and we’re just covered with this red thick blanket. Being the Murderous ert that I am, a dirty idea lit up on the bulb above my head.

With my left foot’s fingers, I started to pull the blanket down away from our waists. I want to see Little Kikwang! Geez, I didn’t see it last night. Well, I had a grasp of it but I didn’t have the chance to see it since the switch was off. If I could leave a statement, Little Kikwang is not little.

Cus when I held it, I remembered the big Microphone I used when I joined a singing contest during grade school.

The covers were pulled successfully, and there, Little Kikwang says, ‘Hello!’

I blushed as soon as I realized how childish I did. I was just about to turn on my side when Kikwang hopped on top of me.

   “Aww. My Yeopy Seobie wants Kiki Wangie? Okay. Say ahh……. Come on, open your mouth—” He said.

   “Wha—Maniac!” I half screamed.

   “Well, who was trying to sight my—” I cut him off.

   “I dint pull the covers off!” I defended.

   “Who says you were?” He says as a grin formed on his lips.

   “It… it was hot!” I hissed.

   “Me?” he teased once more. I just gasped and tried to push him but he held my wrist firmly and he stared for me for awhile. He then kissed me and went down , kissing, my neck. I closed my eyes, appreciating every sweet kisses he’s doing on my neck. I was dipping my head on the pillow from the pleasure. I love him. I really do. He went lower and lowers until I can’t take it anymore that I turned our position. I jumped on top of him, went lower to Little Kwang and took it to my mouth.

We once again, did it.

He panted, and so did I, after. It was another painful experience. Yes it was really painful to be honest. But if you were on my position, would you still step back, when it’s a Kikwang wants to tie you? Make love to you? I know, it’s impossible.

By the way, don’t dream about being on my position. Or I will burn your hair!

Just kidding.

   “If I was a girl, I would surely have bought Pregnancy test already.” I stated. “Would it shock you?” I added, chuckling.

   “Not at all. Unless it say’s positive. I would really be shocked.” He said. I blushed from the embarrassment. I was just about to response when a ing fact knocked the door of my little brain. That I am not a girl. I don’t get pregnant. I can’t give Kikwang a baby.

Adoption had always come into my mind but… but of course it would still bother me to think when one day Kikwang would just choose to leave me and find a woman he could build a family with.

   “I won’t do that.” He whispered to my ear and I startled. What the Hickeys! Does he read mind?

   “What—how did you know I wa—” He cut me off.

   “You’re talking to yourself, idiot. Who are you talking to anyway?”

. I thought I was narrating on my mind. Didn’t expect it to be loud.

   “Oh. I-… well, I’m just afraid and conscious about us not hav—” He cut me off again.

   “Shut up.” He hugged me and kissed my hair. “You’re my baby.”


Hey, that's the first part. My little teaser. Did it teased you? Please drop a comment. I love you guys ^^