The Special Day

The Wedding to Remember

 "AAAHHHH!" A shrill scream erupted from the brides' dressing counters. I covered my ears as I came out with the Maid of Honor's dress that Sohee had chosen for me. I glared at her as I played with the skirt.

 "Did you REALLY have to scream?" I hissed at her.

 I didn't want her husbands barging in to see what was going on from her screaming. She grinned, still getting her hair done. Her hair was in a loose bun to the side, a few stray black waves sweeping across her neck. She even had on a small crown, as she was about to be now held as the Princess of EXO.

 She grinned at me, her bright brown eyes filled with mischief. "You look so cute!" She squealed, clapping. She sighed dreamily. "I choose the best clothes, I swear." She said confidently, patting herself on the back.  

 I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror. I gasped. They had re-done all of my make up. I looked completely different from myself.

 As the quiet girl at school I had worn nothing but sweaters and jeans. Nothing fashionable, and nothing too unfashionable. I was neutral. My hair was naturally straight and I wore glasses even though I didn't need them.

 Now I had curly hair that was pinned up with a purple flower to match the simple, yet breath taking dress. It showed the right amount of curves and not too much cleavlege. But sadly, it was strapless as well.

 The dress also went down to my knees. I looked sophisticated and more bold; VERY unlike me. I turned back to Sohee, who looked smug. "Aren't I the best at choosing dresses?" She nudged me with her heeled foot.

 I sent her a small glare before sighing. "Maybe.. But still! Why strapless!? And how did you know my size?!"

 Sohee smiled wickedly. "I'm your best friend! Of course I know! Besides, we are the same size any ways. I couldn't let you wear that disgusting dress you were going to wear."

 I gawked, "It wasn't disgusting!"

 Sohee raised an eyebrow. "Oh honey.." She said, shaking her head sadly.

 She stood up and gracefully walked over to me, putting her hands no my bare shoulders. "But it was." She said, pouting. She made it sound like she was talking to a stubborn child.

 I scowled, making her giggle. "Miss." One of the woman who were doing her hair called. Sohee let go of me and turned. "Yes?" She asked, raising her head up high. The woman bowed. "I believe you are all finished miss."

 Sohee kindly smiled at the woman. "Thank you for making us look beautiful on my wedding day." She said gratefully. The woman bowed again and left without another word.

 We then noticed that there was murmuring outside of the door, meaning people were in the church and waiting for the ceremony to start for their new princess. Soon some music started to play, meaning it was almost a few minutes before it was time for the bride to walk out to her husbands.

 Sohee turned to me, looking for the first time nervous. "Eun Ji.. I'm scared." She whispered.

 My eyes widened. Scared?! I hugged her. "There is no need to be scared. You will have 5 husbands who will love you and cherish you forever. I promise they will. I'll kill them myself if they do other wise." I winked.

 She chuckled, shaking her head as she hugged me tighter. Just then there was a knock on the door, queuing of me walking outside first. We let go of each other. I sent her a nervous smile of my own before grabbing a red rose bouquet and the doors opened.

 I started slowly walking down the aisle, watching the front and not looking at anyone so I wouldn't trip and fall on my face in front of royalty. I already do that in front of the princes' on a daily basis.

 I felt one particular stare on me and looked up, meeting with the eyes of Xiumin. I realized he looked striking in his own suit and tie, just like the others.

 But for some reason, I preferred his look. We stared at each other until I was on the other side of the princes', as I was the Maiden of Honor. Right behind me was Sohee. For some reason, I felt like it was my wedding because Xiumin's eyes never left mine the entire time.

 I always wondered why Xiumin was not one of the grooms to be with Sohee. It baffled me greatly. I did not know the EXO princes for very long, but I knew Xiumin was never an ounce interested in Sohee, even when she tried too get to know him as well.

 It was as if the wedding was on fast forward. Soon the princes were saying their vows (excluding Xiumin who was their man of honor) as did Sohee. Soon she shared sweet kisses with each of her new husbands. Everyone cheered, breaking me and Xiumin's endless staring contest.

 I hugged Sohee tightly and tried not to cry, happy that she is now married and happy.

  "Thank you for always being here for me." She whispered to me, I rubbed her back, smiling.

  "Thank you for being my friend when no one else was." I whispered back to her gratefully.

 She squeezed me tighter. Just then one of the EXO-M princes shouted, "LET'S GET READY TO PPAARRRTTTYY!"

 Sohee and I looked at each other, laughing uncontrollably when one of her younger husbands started doing a little dance in the church, failing miserably.