Christmas Gift

Face Of A Lover W/ A Fire In His Heart {DaraHae}

Donghae passed by trees which are all out of leaves now.
He glanced at Dara whose eyes are closed and seems to be dozing on their trip.
They have been driving for more than an hour and perhaps another hour more, before they will reach their destination,as he took a deep breath.

Dara must have heard or felt it ,for she started moving,and she opened her eyes.
She smiled at him,and looked outside.
They are almost there,and she does not know whether she is doing the right thing,bringing Donghae home,when she is still unsure about her real feeling for him.
The fact that he knew about her indecision,does not relieve the guilt feeling that she have been feeling inside of her.

"We are almost there."she said."I hope my family won't drown you with their chatters and craziness.They may be crazy,but they are actually harmless."

"Don't worry about me,I'll survive,I have it worst before."Donghae said."You know I'll do anything for you.
Even survive Christmas with your family."

Dara laughed.He is so good to her,how can he ignore his feelings for her.
She hold his hand while the other hand is on the steering wheel.
"I know,I wish I can return your feelings for me."Dara said."Thank you for coming with me,your a life saver."

She looked outside and then just as they reached the town proper or as they called it the main street.
There were Christmas lights,the big Christmas tree stood tall and erect at the center of the town.
There was also manger and some carolers singing.The street was crowded with people doing their last minute shopping.
She tried to look for some familiar face but found none.

She wondered if all the old timer from her town have left already and the new resident moved in,for she cannot find any familiar faces around when before she knew all the people in sight.

"Just turn on the right here and then four more blocks is where our house is."Dara said.
She can see the roof of their house and the giant tree in front with the ribbons and bows around.
They stopped just in front of the house and she happily got out and waited for Donghae and took his hand as they went inside the white fence and knocked on the door.
They look at each other as she smiled at him.

Her little sister opened the door for her as she smiled at her sister and screamed with delight.
"Mom, Dara is here" as she jumped up and down"And she is with her boyfriend.
"Dara and Donghae went in as they met her family in the hallway.

"Hey what are you screaming about?" as a young man came.And he smiled when he saw Dara with Donghae.
"Hey sis,nice to see you again "as he hugged her and shook Donghae's hand.

And then Dara's parent came and her Mom hugged her girl and her Dad did the same.
"Come on you must be cold out there"her Mom said.
"Where are your luggage"You can bring it upstairs in the bedroom"

"Charles help him with the luggage ." as she took Dara in the kitchen."And then you can join us for tea or coffee"

"Mom I missed home,it has been a while."Dara said.

"Yes,you have been avoiding home all this time."she said.
"I am glad that you have a boyfriend now and have moved on."

"Yes Mom,I have moved on with my life."Dara said looking around in the house.

"Tonight is the party in their house,you should come and bring Donghae with you" her Mom said."You know that his wife is pregnant now."

"Mom,I don't know and I don't want to know,he is not a part of my life now."Dara said.
"I have forgotten about him."

"Good then,we won't have problem when we go there tonight for the party.
Your uncle will be expecting you to be there."her Mom said.

Dara just nodded her head and then Donghae came.She smiled at him and he took her hand.

"You want some tea?"Dara asked."You are cold,the tea should warm you up.And Mom baked some cookies too."

"Then after this you can rest,so both of you will be rested before the party tonight."her Mom said.

"What party?"Donhae asked looking at Dara.

"Oh my Uncle's yearly Christmas party."Dara answered.

Donghae just nodded his head.He knew,it must be the party that Dara has been talking about.And he is going to be there.Somehow,he is not looking forward for it.

____________________________________________________________

-In their Room

"Do we have to dress formally for it?"Donghae asked Dara later when they were in the bedroom.

"No, just dressed casually,"Dara answered "It is an informal one,but people tend to overdress for the occasion."

"He is going to be there?"Donghae asked"Are you gonna be alright with this?"

"Yeah,I think I can handle it."Dara said"Just stay by my side all night,I will be fine." as they smiled at each other.Donghae came to her and give her a hug.

"You will be just gonna be fine,I will be here for you." Donghae said.

The house was beautifully decorated.
Her Uncle was one of the founder and a popular one in town.He owns the biggest house ,the largest business in their town ,and yes he is also the richest and the most successful people in town.
And he have a daughter,her cousin Cl and yes,her own cousin stole Gd from her and now they are married.

It took her a while to get over the idea and the truth of it all.
For some time ,she hated Cl for stealing Gd from her but, now,she realized Gd is very much part of it,and now she hated him,for breaking her heart.

Her mind came back to the present when she felt Donghae's hand on her shoulder.
She looked at him and he gave her a smile of confidence.

"Dara,you came home." Cl exclaimed, as she gave her a hug "Merry Christmas and this must be your boyfriend."

"Yes,this is Donghae ,my boyfriend."Dara said."You look the same and look radiant pregnant."

"Thank you Dara." Cl said"I can't wait for the baby to come. Gd is so excited too."

"Dara,How are you?" as Gd came from somewhere. "Merry Christmas,you look good." as he gave her a kiss on the cheeks,while Cl and Donghae look on.

And then Donghae move forward and claimed Dara."I am Donghae,Dara's boyfriend.You must be Gd?" as he shook his hand.

"Let us go and see Aunt and Uncle" as Dara took Donghae's hand
____________________________________________________________
-Later in the garden

"So that is Gd. "Donghae said when they are alone in the garden."He is quite a looker I might say,and Cl is still insecure of you.I might say.So how are you holding up?"

Dara looked up at him and somehow,she have been dreading this moment of seeing Gd and Cl,but now seeing them is like nothing ,it is like a blah and she was glad that she was not affected by them anymore.
She was haunted by their ghost only to find that their is no ghost,but the one that she created herself.
She smiled at the thought.Somehow the realization gave her freedom and gave her this light feeling within herself.

"I am fine.I thought all along that it is gonna be bad,but now I realize that I don't have any feelings for him anymore,whatsoever,and I am happy."Dara said as she smiled at him."Now I am free to love the person that has been with me,the one who truly loves me."

Donghae unable to follow what Dara have been saying for it is too good to be true."What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

"You dork,now I realized that I love you Donghae." Dara said laughing."I have never been sure in my life than now.I love you Donghae."

"I thought I will never hear you say those words Dara. I love you too Dara."Donghae said as he took her in his arms and gave her a kiss."Merry Christmas and what a wonderful gift you have given me .I cannot ask for more."

"Merry Christmas Darling.You are my gift from above." Dara said as she lays her head on his shoulder and looked at the stars above...

                                  _________________________________________________________

so yeah..hope you like it :P if you can't imagine them kissing then look at this.. not mine but i wanna share it.. credits to woorara.. kamshamida people..