Chapter3

Our King Jiyong

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

I watched the two strange people talking about something that has to do with me. I sighed and walked over a nearby tree, leaning against it.

 

“Home sweet home!”

 

I turned to my left and saw someone hugging a tree. He seemed very familiar.

 

“Wooyoung?”

 

“You!” The guy pointed out as he approached him, “Don’t tell me that’s him.”

 

I just stared at them. I am very confused. They’re talking about me which I don’t know why. I don’t even know them. I bit my lips and slowly walked up to them.

 

“You should thank me for finding him!”

 

“But he’s a guy! A GUY!”

 

“He’s blonde!”

 

“But still, he’s a guy!”

 

“Hello.” The girl tapped my shoulder with a smile.    

 

I spun around and smiled back at her.

 

“I’m Bom and that noisy boy is my brother, Nickhun,” She leaned forward and pinched my cheek lightly, “I’m glad to have a cute and adorable brother-in-law!”

 

Err, did she just say brother-in-law?

 

“Um, what brother-in-law?”

 

These people are starting to freak me out. I really wanna go home now…

 

“Please tell me that your hair isn’t real.” The boy called Nickhun said with a pleading voice.

 

I scratched my head, not sure of what he meant, “Erm, I was born with this… hair?”

 

“What?”

 

“Just accept him dummy.”

 

My gaze fell on the guy that looked like Wooyoung.  He noticed me looking at him so he approached me with a smile.

 

“Surpirse?” He grinned, “It’s me, Jang Wooyoung.”

 

“Woo...young?”

 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “You know, I’ve been looking for a blonde for almost 5 years. And now my search has come to an end cause I’ve found you.”

 

Blonde? Found me? Huh?

 

My confused expression caught Bom’s attention. She pushed Wooyoung aside, flashing me her big smile.

 

“Well you see,” She started, “Me and my brother are the prince and princess of Neverland.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

10 minutes had passed but there’s still no answer from the confused boy. He seemed to be mesmerized by the girl’s words. Wooyoung looked at him worriedly and started to tap his shoulder.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

The boy looked at his friend, “Is this what I think it is?”

 

Wooyoung’s worried expression turned into a smile, “It’s what you always dream for.”

 

Jiyong smiled and looked at Bom. He seemed so happy till he can’t utter a word.

 

“I’ll continue,” Bom said, “Father told us that Nickhun is destined to be with a blonde. So Wooyoung went to your world t o look for one.”

 

“But why me?” He finally spoke.

 

“You’re the only original blonde I’ve found.” Wooyoung interrupted.

 

Jiyong went silent. He seemed to be processing all the information that was told.

 

“This is pointless.” The young prince rolled his eyes.

 

Jiyong looked at them and closed his eyes, “So, does it mean that I have to marry him?”

 

-End-

 

-Wooyoung pov-

 

“Exactly!”

 

I snapped my finger. Jiyong looked at me, widening his eyes in disbelieve.

 

“But I’m still too young to get marry and, and… he’s a guy, I can’t marry a guy.” He said in a whispering tone.

 

I dragged him far from those two so that we could talk about this matter privately.

 

“Look,” I held his shoulders, “I know this sound crazy but you must marry him. I’ve been looking for you for almost 5 years. Think of it. 5 years… It’s a long time right? I couldn’t go home till I found Prince Cranky a blonde. So please, don’t you pity me?”

 

“But-”

 

“Beside, our land,” I sighed, “Is ruled by the Ghost Queen when the king dies. Almost all of the royal families were killed. Only a few manage to escape.”

 

“Wow…”     

 

“And the king told us that you could bring our land back.”

 

Wha- what do you mean?” He raised his voice.

 

Huh, how should I explain this?

 

“I’ll make it simple. You marry Nickhun, help us get back our land and live happily ever after.”

 

“But-”

 

“Kwon Jiyong,” I cut him, “We’ll… we’ll help you cure your dad if you agree to help us.”

 

He sighed. Lowering his head, he nodded in agreement. Wow, that’s quick.

 

“So?” Bom asked as soon as we walked up to them.

 

Nickhun sighed, “Just forget it. He’s still normal to marry a guy. Just… send him back…” He spun around and walked away.

 

“Wait!” Jiyong said. He approached him and held his hands. Looking at him straight in the eyes, he smiled, “Prince Nickhun, will you marry me?”

 

-End-