Jealous Sehun

Sehun-Sulli Drabbles

 

"ya! why are you always looking at him?" Sehun yelled at his girlfriend, he puffed his cheeks and stared at her deadly frightening.
 
"omona, Sehunnie. you’re so cute" instead of begging him to not stay mad at her, she tickled his waist, "come on that’s just part of the jobs" she pouted, wishing that Sehun could forgive the mistake she didn’t even make (well, he thinks she did).
 
"no" he said, without even looking at her, "you always looking AT HIM and TALKED TO HIM" Sulli caressed his cheeks, he looked really cute when he’s mad. she laughed, "i’m sorry, then. please please please?"
 
"look, i tried to approach you when you gave the mic to Lay hyung and you just ignored me like i don’t exist" Sehun finally looked at her, her face redden, trying not to laugh at this situation. "you always talk to Chanyeol and looking at him like you’re madly in love with him"
 
"don’t be like 5, Sehunnie" Sulli finally spoke up, "i’m sorry" she hugged his tiny waist and kissed him on the neck, "i only love you~" she giggled and lean her head on his shoulder, "Oh Sehun, forgive me pleaaaaase" she squealed. 
 
Sehun remained silent, looks like he’s having a debate with himself, “can i trust you?” he looked at her, Sulli nodded excitedly. “why? you don’t believe me?”
 
She grabbed his collar, “Chanyeol is just a friend of mine, you know that really well. He’s your hyung as well. don’t be jealous towards him, okay? I love you”
 
"okay" that’s all Sehun said.
 
"okay?" Sulli sighed, silence hanging between them for a while. Sehun’s now busy with his phone/
 
"Sehunnieeeee~" Sulli squealed, again, "i’ll give you everything you want. just forgive me" Sulli tossed his phone away, "everything, Sehunnie" gulped at her own words, Sehun’s eyes brighten.
 
"really?" he excitedly grasping into her shirt.
 
"you y dumbhead" Sulli smacked his arms before kissing him passionately.