Happy Birthdaay

One of Those Special Days~

"Oppa! Why aren't you here yet?" you whined while talking to your boyfriend on the phone.

'Sorry baby bunny, I still have a schedule and I really can't miss it' your boyfriend Himchan answered.

"But Oppa~! You promised me~ You told me that you don't have a schedule today!"

'I'm really sorry Vii but Daehyun suddenly got sick and they made me his replacement. Anyway, I need to go now, Bye Vii and, Happy Birthday. I love youu~" he said in a sweet voice then ended the call before you can even respond.

"Hmp! I even prepared food for us and he wouldn't even come. Psh.." you pouted then stomped inside your room to sulk.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

After hours of sulking, looking at your phone and reflecting on yourself, you let out a sigh and finally stood up.

'I guess I just over-reacted'  you thought to yourself then walked to the living room.

You flopped down on the couch and began flipping through the channels. After what seemed like hours, you phone lit up signalling a new message.

*Baby Bunny~~~ Watch channel xx now~ I hope you'll like my performance there~ Teehee~" the message read making a smile form on your face. You let out a small giggle then changed the channel to the channel Himchan said.

The show on the said channel turned out to be the show guested in. You let out occasional smiles and laughs whenever your boyfriend would do silly and stupid things on the show. When the emcee is about to wrap up the show, Himchan suddenly grabbed the emcee's microphone then began talking.

               "Today is a special day for someone I love, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend it with that person. So, for that someone, I hope you'll wait for me and I wish that you'll like this song." he took a deep breath then began singing a birthday song. Once finished, he smiled towards the camera then said. " I hope you'll like this song too. And don't worry, I already asked the Super Junior sunbaes if I could use this song for you." He took another deep breath then started the rap in Super Junior's 'Marry U'.

Meanwhile, you're already crying because of your boyfriend's sweet acts. You were sniffing and wiping your eyes when the song finished that you didn't notice the door open and closed quietly.

                 "So..." a voice said from behind you. "What's your answer?" the familiar voice asked, making you turn around to face your boyfriend that is kneeling behind the couch. A diamond ring glistening on his palm.

                 "Oh God.. Himchan.. i.. I.. Of course I do!" you exclaimed in happiness while nodding.

He smiled at you and slowly stood up, held your right hand and slipped the ring on your finger.

"i'm sorry that I really don't have a real gift" he said with a sheepish grin.

"YAH! You pabo! This.. This is enough of a gift for me.. *sniff* to have you here with me and.. and proposing to me like that..." You said with a blush and a shy smile "is the greatest gift of all."

He let out a beautiful smile then gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you.." he said

"I-I love you too" you replied shyly with a smile.

"Happy birthday my dear fiance~" he said sweetly with a cheesy grin.

"Y-Yah! Uhh.. T-Thanks" you shyly said, your blush deepening tenfold.

"Aww~ My baby bunny Ivy is blushing~ Kyaa~ You're so cute~!" he cooed at you then kissed both of your cheeks. "I love you.." he said again then captured your lips in a kiss.

 

 

 

A/N: SO HERE IT IS. HIHI. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH VERY ADVANCE GIFT FOR ME :"> WAAH I HOPE SHE WILL WRITE DOOJOON ONE SHOT FOR ME AND ALSO DONGWOON XDD