1

Lonely at the Top

 

"Omo! He's actually following me back on twitter!! Ahhhhh!" ecstatic, Suzy started texting her longtime BFF IU while spazzing in her room.  
 
 
 
Suzy: Unnie, guess what?!? G Dragonssi started following me back on Twitter!!!  Ahhhh I'm fangirling so hard right now! 
 
IU: Chincha?? Chincha? Suzy yah, you're so lucky! Kekeke
 
Suzy:  me lucky? Ani.. You're the one who kissed Taeyangssi  Annnd sang a part on Seungrissi's song! We are both lucky!
 
IU: Arraso Arraso.. Hey I gotta go, they're filming now. Ttyl bye.
 
Suzy: ne, Unnie, call me later. Fighting!
 
 
 
 Twirling around, she flopped face down on her bed and screamed into her pillow. Thank goodness she had no schedule for today, so she can just relax and spaz due to a certain group leader. Little did she know, her scream was actually heard by her Miss A unnies Fei and Jia. 
 
Fei, who was preparing dinner in the kitchen, looked at Jia and asked "What was that?"
 
Shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know." Walking towards the maknae's door, Jia knocked. "Suzy yah, kwenchanna?? We heard you scream."
 
Startled, she replied “Ne unnie, I'm ok. I just stubbed my toe.”
 
“Arraso,” Jia turned to Fei and rolled her eyes. “She's just trying to get attention.”
 
Fei rose her eyebrow and went back to cooking. Glancing at Jia, who was typing on her iPad, she brought hp the subject of Suzy again. “Do you really think she was doing it for attention?”
 
“Ofcourse, its not enough that she's getting all the attention from the media, she's trying to get us to talk to her. I'm sick of it!” Jia stood and faced Fei, reaching for a slice of tomato, she continued. “I mean it seemed like she is just an attention lately...Don't you think?”
 
Conflicted, Fei replied “I don't know. On one hand I love her and we as her members have known her for a long time, and Suzy is not that type of person. She was never like that, but,“ hesitating to continue Fei looked at their last group picture from Independent Women part III. Picking  it up, she gingerly traced her finger over all of their faces... “On the other hand, she is way to busy with her schedule to be with us. It seems as if we don't know her.”
 
Jia gripped her hands on the table and shook her head. “Ani. Ani. It is so different now..” A single tear fell from her eye, “ she whispered, “she is different. Its not the same Fei.” standing up, she walked towards the door. Giving the older woman a watery smile she stated “I'll be back later unnie” and left.
 
Quicky wiping her tears, she went back to chopping up the ingredients for dinner. To take her mind of the heavy situation, she started to hum.
 
The two girls were so absorbed with their conversation that they both failed to realize, Suzy's bedroom door was slightly opened and over heard their entire talk.
 
Suzy put her hand to and as quietly as she could, closed the door. Sliding down against her white wall, her heavy tears started making its way down her flawless cheeks. One by one...gently but powerful the tears of anguish came until it would not stop.
 
There she sat,alone, her arms wrapped around herself, rocking back and forth, trying to desperately to keep keep the loud sobs from escaping her cracked lips...
 
“I am so sorry! I'm sorry... mianhada...sorry”
 
It seemed like years before her tears stopped, but the damage was done. Our once brightest star is now painfully diminishing away. Dazed, she pulled herself up and walked to her closet. Looking for something to wear just so she can leave. Suzy needed to get out of there, she needed to get out of there NOW! 
 
As her luck would have it, as soon as she had something picked out, her phone signaled that she had a message. Taking her phone, she looked at the unfamiliar number displayed and opened it.
 
 
 
Gdragon: hello Suji da! 
 
“Huh?  I wonder who this is?”
 
Suzy: oh Anneyonghaseyo, Mianhe, but who is this?
 
GD:kekeke, how can you not know me when you love my song enough to tweet about it? Aigoo, im sad now. 
 
Suzy: Gdragonssi?? oh, mian I didn't know you had my number?  
 
GD: lol, oh now you decide to know who I am??, hmm now maybe I dont want to know you? And I Got your number from one of my sources...
 
Suzy: lol, mianhe chincha chincha mianhe!! it wont happen again sunbaenim! 
 
GD:  I was just joking with you...anyway, I texted you because I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you have free time right now to meet up?
 
GD: wait! Sunbaenim??? ani, shiro...oppa, just call me oppa arrachi?
 
Suzy: ah, ye...i can meet you now.. Hmmm How about Seoul Cafe by the mall? Maybe 30 mins??
 
Suzy: ne OPPA, arraso... lol
 
GD: ok, the cafe at 6:30... wear a disguise, ill text you when I get there.
 
Suzy: sure oppa, see you then. But you Have your own disguise on, I dont want your fans attacking me.
         Kekeke
 
GD: ok miss nations first love! anneyong.
 
Suzy: bye