CHAPTER 1

LOVE STORIES : "Being a Princess"

----- CHAPTER 1 -----

 

 

“Tomorrow is king’s birthday day right?” Yuri said when she with her bestfriend—Yoona and Jessica—walked together.

Jessica nodded. “Yeah, the goverment decide that it’s national holiday. So, tomorrow we will have a days of holiday.” She said.

“And also, I heard that tomorrow there will be a big event in the Palace. Wanna see?” Yuri turned herself faced Yoona and Jessica. Yoona showed her happy expression. If will there a big event in palace, it’s mean there’s a lot of free food there!

“Isn’t the Crown Prince also coming?” Jessica asked, make Yoona frowned. Usually, they have the same idea. Food!

“Seems like the event tomorrow will be very crowded. Because, it’s to commemorate 10 years the King’s inauguration. All the palace family will together. “But, the most important is there will be a lot of free food from all the restaurant and cafe!”

“Jinjja-yo??!” Yoona widen her eyes. This is what she likes from the kingdom event. All the restaurant and cafe will served free food.

“The palace also will opened for two days later for public....” added Jessica.

“Yeah, yeah!! yes, yes!!!” Yoona jumped in happily.

“Then we also in front of the palace we will received the gifts.” Said Yuri.

“Yeay!! I wanna come there!! Really really want to come there!” Yoona keeping jumpedin happily.

“We also will meet the palace family too...”

“Jeongmal?! Aigoo, I’m really want to meet them!”

“Hey, you’re too exaggeration!” Jessica patted Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona stopped jumping and pouted, make Jessica and Yuri laughed.

“Ya, don’t pout like that. You’re really like a halmeoni if you like that.” Said Jessica.

Yoona just sniffed and fold her arms in front of her chest. Seems like she always mad whenever her bestfriend laughing at her of what she’s doing.

***

Yoona’s POV

“Pay attention, please!!” Miss Lee yelled in front of the class. Make us suddenly silence and just looking at her. “Alright, the test result of your history examination finally come out.” She said and showed us a bunch of paper and I’m sure I always never get a good mark on this subject. “The highest score was Seo JooHyun, and the lowest was... like I was always expected, Im Yoona.” she said and glance at me. See? I’m always never be good at this lesson.

Miss Kim distributed our paper, and I just walked lazily to take it in front of the class. “Yoona, you have to forced a lot of work on this lesson, or you will left behind your friends.” Said Miss Kim and I just nodded. I’m sighed when I saw my value. I got D! Again.

“Unnie, we can study together in this weeend.” Said Seohyun when I’m back at my seat. She sit in front of my seat with Jessica-unnie.

“Yeah, it’s a good idea to spend our weekend right?” added Jessica-unnie.

“I’m agree with you. I have a little problem with my mathematics assignment.” Added yuri-unnie.

“Okay, okay. I don’t have anything to do this weekend, so let’s go to my your house then!” I said and pointed at Jessica-unnie.

“Arasso, you always make my house like your station to gathered around.” Jessica-unnie pouted, but it just for a while before Miss Kim glared at us and she started this boring lesson.

A break time it’s a perfect time to refreshing my mind from that boring lesson. Yuri-unnie and Seohyun was came out first without told us to the canteen. And here I am, stand up in front class window and looking at the park under there. I don’t what was Jessica-unnie talked about. I’m just reading my books and just showing a little interest in her story.

“Didn’t he the crown prince?” she suddenly said and looked under there.

I closed my books and followed her to looked under there. Yeah, right. There was a tall boy with messed uniform same like us, and walked with two tidy men behind him. Those men using black tuxedo with white shirt.

“Seems like he just arrived at school.” mumbled Jessica-unnie. “It’s eleven o’clock now.” she suddenly giggled. “His bodyguards are also cool. Are they choosen because have handsome faces?”

Cho Kyuhyun, our National Crown Prince. He entered the same school like us. Is that because this school is near from the Crown Prince palace? Just ignored that unimportant question. He’s very popular in our school and make our principal and teachers respect to him, and also the students.

“I thought he entered the Palace High School.” Jessica-unnie said one of the school that special for the aristocratic people descendants, or the King’s descendants.

“I’m also surprising with it. Is that because this school is near his palace?”

“But, why his face looked so gloomy? Is there anything wrong?” Jessica-unnie looked at me for a while then looking at there spots.

I put my chin on my palms, and my elbow on the window’s borders. “Seems like he has a problem...” I said and looking at him. Aigoo, he’s really have a handsome face!

He suddenly stops and looking above. I widen my eyes, when he looking at us. I just hiding with Jessica-unnie to avoiding his gaze.

“Aigoo..he saw us! He saw us!!!” I shrieked like a crazy person. Fortunately, just there two of us in this class and the corridor in front of our class is quiet. Oh my God, what should I do???

We’re peeked again to the window, and he’s still looking above. I’m wondering what did he saw. He seemed like ignored us, and by the way what was his reason to saw us? We’re not very important to him.

Yoona’s POV end

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

My mind still thought about what my family said one hour ago. I didn’t think why I should marry on this age, but it was palace’s rules.

Flashback

“I’m still seventeen years old!” I’m really can’t think why they forced me to go married. I know, when this age the Crown Prince like me should be forced to married with the girl choosen by the King.

“I don’t care. You should know that the marriage on the Palace always too quickly.” Said Mother with plain face. “When the princess is young, it’s more easy to teach herthe rules here and addapt to the Palace rules which it difficult and complicated, Prince!”

“But, still...”

“Crown Prince, please don’t disaprove what we decide for your future. It’s better for your future, believe us.” Halmeoni said trying to calmed me.

“You have to married, soon. Whatever happened. Because of it, if you don’t have a secret girlfriend...” Father  hold on his words. “Just married with the girl I was choosen for you.”

My eyes widen heard it. Mother avoided my gaze, and Halmeoni just smiled and patted my shoulders. “I know you can do this,” he said and forced a warm smile to me.

Flashback End

This forced marriage, I don’t know what happened later. It could be break my dreams, even it’ll end to the sure destiny, being a king. But, still I have a lot of dreams, except being a king. I know, being a Crown Prince always be the example of all people, and my destiny just one. Being a king that lead this country.

In this age, would I can pursue that dreams? I didn’t think so....

“Excuse, Your Majesty. The bell was rang.” Said one of my bodyguard.

“Yeah, thanks.” I said and take my bag that he offered to me.

Kyuhyun’s POV end

***

“You heard that Crown Prince going to married?” Seohyun asked Yoona when they walked bring a big dustbin to the large place for throw the rubbish behind the school. The passed the B class, or the students there called the exclusive class. How can it not, the two building, A—for class 2E-2G— and B—for class 2A-2D—are very different. The class on the B building is very exclusive. There’s a lot of rich people there, and some of the aristocratic people descendants was there too. Since the Crown Prince entered that school, some of the rich people forced their children to entered the Seoul Art High School.

“Yeah, the news was a week ago.” Yoona said and looking around, to the inside classes of the B building. “Seohyun-ah, this building is very good right?” she suddenly asked. “It’s different from our class building.”

“Yeah, I think the school is very unfair with this all. They have too differenntiate our class, from the rich to the standart and under rate class people.” Seohyun also sighed and looking inside the classes they passed.

Yoona suddenly turned her head when she heard something weird sound. Seohyun also followed her to turned to that weird sound. They saw the Crown Prince was there, take out a white shoes from his locker.

“Isn’t that Crown Prince?” Seohyun gasped and whispered to Yoona.

Kyuhyun closed his locker and turned his body, going to throw that shoes to the dustbin when he saw two girls bring a big dustbin. He suddenly throw that shoes to the dustbin that girls bring.

The shoes successfully landed inside the dustbin before hit Yoona’s hand.

“Aoouuchh!!” Yoona removed her hand from the dustbin and saw her wrist was scratched because of that shoes.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun hurriedly looked at Yoona’s wrist.

Kyuhyun folded his arms saw the noisy in front of him. He smirked and walked closer and stopped at the distance three meters from them. “Sorry,” he said plainly. Yoona and Seohyun turned their head to that boy. “If you wanna throw the dustbin, please throw that shoes too.” He said and turned his body then walked away.

“What? He just left like that?!” Seohyun frowned.

“Is that the Crown Prince of our country? Is he want to apologize, he should do it right!” said Yoona. She turned her head to the boy that walked away. “Aigoo, looked at my wrist. It’s swollen, Seohyunnie...” *Yoona too exaggeration! Hehehe!*

“That cruel Crown Prince is really annoying! The girl that going to married him will be live in sorrowful.” Said Yoona, glared at that back.

“Unnie...” Seohyun bit her lips and glanced at that back of boy. She afraid might be the Crown Prince was mad and there’s something bad to them.

Kyuhyun really can’t stand anymore. He can’t hold his anger when the word ‘marry’ come out to someone’s lips. He turned his body and glowering at the girl with doe-eyes, and brunette hair with deer hairpin to clipped her bangs. “YA! Don’t you said that words again, or you’re getting trouble!” he said and pointed at Yoona. “I will be alright, only if I didn’t married with a girl like you!” he said and walked away leaving them in dumb.

Yoona jaw dropped heard what he said. She’s really don’t getting what he mean.

But, who thought... that God hide another sweet destiny between them. The invisible destiny string was tied them to be together, soon.

***

Yoona’s POV

Aigoo, why was Miss Kim never know my unique voice? Aish! I was trying hard, but what I get? I was kicked out from class. Yeah, I know I’m not too good at singing compared to Seohyun. Luckily, I bring some snacks, so I won’t boring at the outside at this hours.

“You wanna marry me?”

Who’s the owner of that voice? How dare him asked me to marry in this age? I’m going to spray on him when then my jaw dropped saw it. Far behind me, two people was talked faced each other.

Wait, didn’t he the Crown Prince, Cho Kyuhyun?! OMO! What he doing at this hours on the behind of school? He was with a tall girl and have a nice body. I’m walked closer and hide behind the tree not far from them, so I can hear what they gonna talking about.

“Marry? But, we’re still seventeen years old!” said that girl.

Mwo? What did she said? Married?! So, Cho Kyuhyun going to proposed to her? It’ll be a big news if he was proposed her. A seventeen years old prince thinking about marriage?

“I know, I was expected that you’ll say you won’t. The palace family always be quickly at marriage. Moreover, I’m the Crown Prince. If I don’t have girlfriend, I have to married with someone was choosed by the king.” He said and a little smile to that girl. “It’s better for married you who I was knew, than an unknow girl who suddenly being my wife. We’re know well each other, Sooyoung-ah.”

Ah! I know her! Didn’t she Choi Sooyoung? A good dancer from Dance Department? Is there something between them? I know her as his bestfriend with his other boy friends. But, I didn’t kow if he has something secret between him and her.

“I still won’t do it.” said Sooyoung. “Kyuhyun-ah, I have to pursue my dreams as a dancer! I won’t trade my dreams to become a professional dancer with live on the palace. Did you think that live in the palace was very oppresive? With a lot of duties as a princess and wife, and also I have to obeyed a lot of rules. I won’t sacrificed my young age to live there.”

Oh! I’m agree with you Sooyoung-ssi! You’re cool! Who want to marry with a cold-blooded and cruel prince like him? And also, he have a bad character of himself. I can see his disappointed eyes. aigoo, He looked very pity with that eyes.

Uh-oh, there’s something tickly on my feet. I looked down, and saw a puppy was barking and my feet. Aish!!! Didn’t this puppy was Mr. Kim’s, our school janitor?

“YA!!! Get away you damn dog!!!” I shouted and kicked the puppy.

“Who’s that?”

Oh my! I’m forget if I was spying on someone. Aigoo! And now he looked at me.

“Hey, who are you?!” it was Crown Prince’s voice.

What should I do now? “Oh-umm,” I changed my voice into a boyish a little. “Sorry for interupt, but I’m just passed this way and meet this nice puppy,” I empasize words ‘nice puppy’ while glared at the puppy who know stand in front of me and barking with his/her little voice.

“Hey, your voice is weird.” Said Kyuhyun. “You’re a yeoja or namja?”

“Hey, I’m a yeoja. If I’m a namja why should I used skirt?” I’m a little annoying of what he asked.

“You heard what we’re talking about right?”

Uh-oh! What should I answer?!

“I-I just passed here. And I didn’t saw you two there.” I said to them and run away.

“YA!! WAIT!!!” I heard his voice shouted called me. That damn puppy followed me running away. It’s almost! I’m almost caught! I’m rested my back on the tree near me and settled up my breaths.

Yoona’s POV end

***

“Is there something you want to talk about, Your Majesty?”

“Ah, don’t too formal. Just relax okay? I called you not as a king, but behalf on my Dad to you.” Said King Cho.

“But—”

“When my dad still alive, he told me a lot ot story about you and him. He said that you’re his only bestfriend, his true bestfriend. He promised to you, Mr. Im Jae Suk. And before he died, he to make a will to fulfill his promise to you.”

“No, no, Your Majesty. Beside, my family, no my granddaughter is just an ordinary girl, but—” Im Jae Suk keep deny it.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t disavow his promise.” King Cho sighed. “Do you still have the engaged ring that gave by my Dad right?”

“Y-yeah, but—” Mr. Im looking at the ring on the table.

“Is that so? I was kept the other ring.” King cho cutted his words. “Then now, we just forced them to marry, whatever happened.” King Cho ended the call, and Im Jae Suk sighed.

He looked outside and sighed. I’m sorry, my granddaughter...

***

“I have to pursue my dreams as a dancer!”

“I won’t trade my dreams to become a professional dancer with live on the palace. Did you think that live in the palace was very oppresive? With a lot of duties as a princess and wife, and also I have to obeyed a lot of rules. I won’t sacrificed my young age to live there.”

Kyuhyun still remembered what was Sooyoung said when he proposed her. He don’t have anotehr choice except proposed to her. He don’t now why he so desperate when their parent decide to marrying him with an unknown girl. Until now, his parent still didn’t showed the girl that going to be his wife.

Then, it was your choice... I can’t do anything except obeyed what parent said...

“Your Highness,” Kyuhyun looked up and turned hsi face into his secretary who sat in front of him.

“What?”

“Your next schedule is too attend the meeting with Thailand acrestoratics on the Mother Queen’s palace.” Said his secretary.

“Yeah, I was knew that. Halmeoni told me this morning.” Kyuhyu nsaid lazily and looked out of the window.

His mind suddenly thinking about the girl with boyish voice.  I can’t see her face, it’s a little difficult to catch her.

How if she spread this news to other students? I know she heard what we’re talking about. I’ m still okay with it, but...Sooyoung...will get roblem because of that! The pers will chase her everyday to get the truth of the news.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. I must catch that girl! Have to catch that annoying girl!

(While in the other place)

“Why you asked me to go shopping? See I have to bring your things.” Changmin grumbled when they walked on the sidewalk.

Yoona just giggled seeing Changmin’s annoying face. “As a friend you should helping me right?”

Changmin sniffed. “Yeah, since you don’t have any friends except me, so I should take this unimportant job.” Changmin smirked. “I can’t run away from this things. You always using the same reason.”

Now, Yoona was pouted. “So now you get revenge on me?” She folded her arms and pretend like she’s pout.

“Okay, okay. I’ m so sorry, Yoona-ya!” Changmin begged and shaked Yoona’s arms. Yoona going to laugh when she saw Changmin’s face.

“Arasso, arasso.” Yoona finally nodded and giggled. She can’t stand anymore seeing Changmin’s face. “I’m forgive you, Shim Changmin!” Changmin’s face now turned happy.

“I know you can’t stand anymore when you see my sad face when I have to begging you.” Said Changmin.

Yoona just rolled her eyes. “You’re too slf-confident, Changmin-ah!” Yoona shooked her head and walked left Changmin behind.

Kyuhyun turned his head to the one of shopping square at Seoul. There’s a lot of pedestrians who to go to the shops and go out. So, there’s a bit disturb of the traffic jam there. He looked at two young people who walked across the street when the traffic lamp turn to red, for the transportation.

Aish! That spying girl still around my mind. Why she won’t moved? I should think about the way out from this problem. But, hey... seems like I know that back of that girl. Kyuhyun’s eyes followed a girl that was talked a lot with a boy beside him who seemd bring a lot of many things in his hands. The back of that girl was same with the back of the girl he caught was peeked on them.

“Stop!” Kyuhyun command his driver to stop, make his secretary frowned.

“What happen, Your Majesty?” he asked.

“Wait here,” Kyuhyun go out from his car.

“Changmin-ah,” Yoona called her bestfriend.  

“Mwo?”

“I have a big news to you,”

Changmin frowned. It’s very rarely Yoona update about news lately. “Big news?” Changmin raised one of his eyebrows.

Yoona nodded in enthusiasm with wide smile on her face.

“What’s that?”

Yoona going to speak before she thought on something. “Umm, Crown Prince...”

Changmin frowned because Yoona suddenly stopped her words. “What happened with Crown Prince?” Changmin shaked Yoona’s shoulder.

What happened when I tell this to Changmin? I not want caught by his bodyguards because of this news. Aigoo, I’m too late tell this to Changmin. He must be very suspicious.

“Yoong?”

Yoona was startled, make Changmin frowned. “Uh, ummm...”

“Hey, you idiot girl!” shouted a voice.

Yoona surprised. She know very well who’s the owner of this voice.  She suddenly hugged Changmin’s arm and hide her face there.

“Hey, Yoong. W-what happened?!” Changmin asked in shock when Yoona suddenly hug his arm. He don’t what to say now, because his heart was beated faster.

“Hey, you!” Changmin looked up when he saw someone was stand in front of Yoona with folded hand. He was glared at Yoona who hide her face on the Changmin’s arm. Changmin widen his eyes when he know who was in front of him.

“C-Crown Prince...” he mumbled when he saw that guy.

“Hey, can we talk a little?” he said coldly, ignored Changmin who seemed afraid of who was stood in front of him.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! i'm updating now...

hope you like the story. kkkk~!

give me a lot support and ideas, okay?

thx for comment and subscribe.

 

regards,

 

ipyasyfia ^^