Decision

Find my own way
2008 We are so proud over you. I know you would make it. Think that we are going to have a celebrity in the family. You are a natural talent.. Mihis internal writhed as she stood in the door frame, she felt extremely sick when she saw how her parents heaped praise and love of her twin sister Minyoung who happily stood between them. They looked like a perfect family, thought mihi and made hand over the paper she held in her hand. Minyoung had become a trainee in SME and their parents were overjoyed but if on the other hand, would tell you that even mihi she had come in, they would say that she would dishonor the family or destroy Minyoungs chances. All she did was wrong and Minyoung did was right. Mihi strode up the stairs and closed the door behind her as she came into her, compared with Miyoungs, small room. She pulled out a shoulder bag from the closet and threw it on the bed. She tossed down a couple of clothes in it, took the most personal things and other things in it. Then she closed it and put the bag under the bed. Imagine her whole life could come together in a medium-size bag. It was depressing, she thought and went online. She brought over all hers money she saved in one account into another account that her parents couldn't touch. She had just booked her flight ticket when it knocked on the door. -Yes, she said, and turned off the computer when the door was opened. Minyoung came in and without a sound sat down on the edge of the bed. - I know you're disappointed that you didn't come in, but when I become famous so it will be easier.. -who told you that I didn't come in? Interrupted mihi chilly. - do you mean? -I came in but I changed my mind, said mihi and shrugged. -well, okay, so Minyoung and stand up. -you minyoung, said she and minyoung writhed about before she had time to open the door. -good luck and let do mum and dad proud, said Mihi and minyoung looked shocked at her - Mihi? What are you talking about? She asked and regarded Mihi. -nothing, don't worry, "said Mihi. Minyoung looked at his sister. They were almost exact copies, it was just the eye color that differed little, Mihis was lighter and her darker. But there was something with the sister who now worried her. Sure, they hadn't so good relationship now but they were somehow linked. Two sides of the same coin and now Minyoung felt that Mihi hiding something. - okay, we'll see, said Minyoung and walked away.