: Lee Sungjong

Descriptions

His legs were long and skinny, the envy of every girl. He had a small waist, perfectly flat stomach, and a slim long neck. Sungjong was beautiful, but didn't want to be. What man would want to be beautiful? He much rather preferred being called handsome then beautiful. It was difficult though, for people to say it when they first saw him. Their immediate thought was beautiful.

Sungjong had delicate facial features for a boy. His eyes were the keypoint of his face-- large and almond shaped. They always revealed to others how he truly felt. Whenever he was tired, they would get extra puffy underneath. If he was angry they would become wider and piercing, warning others not to mess with him. The only thing that didn’t change about his eyes were how they seemed to sparkle with innocent curiosity. His small nose was flat and narrow with the tip slightly turned upwards. It may have seemed like an imbalance to the rest of his face, but it fit nicely with everything else.

Sungjong's lips were wide and perfectly shaped to his face, they reminded people of woman's lips. His bone structure was also perfect; cheekbones high, chin round and wide. Everything about his face was feminine, except his jaw, it was the strongest feature on his face, besides his eyes. The jaw he had was strong, square, and manly. Most wouldn’t notice unless he had his head turned at a certain angle. From the front his face looked soft and beautiful, but from the side it showed the strong and handsome part of him.

Source: geureona.tumblr