The god, goddess and YulSic

The reason why Im Yoona is a goddess

 "I told you I wanted a son! Not a daughter!"

A god on the sky up there protested the goddess as she was just giving birth on their first child. Although the little goddess was so breathtaking, the god keep insisted that she's his daughter.

"But, don't you think she's so adorable, dear? I mean, here look at her, she's just so cute."

The goddess lifted her daughter on her arms up to the god so he could see her face. And indeed the little goddess was so adorable, the god's face immediately turned 180 degree. The goddess was so pretty and the god too, so handsome until it made a strong sense that their child would be so gorgeous like this. But, his idealism of having a son as their first children beat his feeling to keep the little goddess in his family. He stayed strong to argue with his wife to keep the little goddess, while the goddess can just cried her heart out. Never in the god's mind to make the goddess cry, but when he has an idealism, no one may beat it, not even his wife. Finally, the goddess loosen it up, with her tears keep on falling, the goddess stood up from the bed and ran out of her room. The god had the big urge to followed her but he just can't, because it'd mean that he lose this argument.

"Don't worry, Yoona, your mom knows how to let you keep alive and away from your cruel father."

 

 

Monday, a very busy and crowded day in seoul, where everyone is working busily around the town. Far too different to Jung's silent resident and the occupant, Jessica who was sleeping soundly on her bed. She had a hard overtime yesterday at her big enterprise. Luckily, her secretary let her have this day off so she could rest for a long time today. Though she was still sure some calls will happen just like right now. She growled to her phone and fixed her position on the bed so the phone won't disturbed her beauty sleep. After minutes of life-threaten call, it'd be silent, then the call came again for several time. It kept on repeating till she decided to took the phone and threw it to the door. After it was obvious that the phone had broken, she lied back down to her comfy king-sized bed.

'Now, nothing can disturb my sleep.'

She thought. Her ultimate thought changed when some light knocks on her room door appeared with a voice of her butler's followed.

"Miss Jung, there's a call from your secretary for you."

Her lips turned upside down as she heard her butler mentioned her secretary. She grumbled on her bed as some of her working mind tried to face her sleeping mind. In the end, her working mind beat the sleeping mind, because she was a workaholic too.

"In a minute, Joosuk."

She cried that to his butler with the thought of 'screw you Kwon Yuri! You're gonna be fired if you call again at a perfect time like this!' She slowly got up from her bed and took her cloak. When she opened her room door she met joosuk standing in front of the door. He handed the non-cable telephone to his mistress immediately and stepped back to wait for her to finish.

"What is it again Yuri, you told me that I can get the day off today."

She gave the person on the other line of her a cold tone, as she was called as the 'ice director princess.' The mentioned Yuri was trembling while struggling to keep her calm attitude, so that she won't be too obvious that she was feeling scared to death.

"I'm terribly sorry miss jung, but the client insisted to meet you tomorrow or another time. And, you said that he's the most important client."

'Darn it... How could I forgot him?!' They paused the conversation as Jessica was having her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Miss jung? So are you coming to the office?"

Yuri knew her boss too well, because she was pretty confident that her boss was out of mind.

"I will come in an hour, tell him to wait for me, make sure he doesn't feel annoyed of waiting."

And Yuri knew too that she was spacing out to turn her workaholic button on.

"I will try my best, miss Jung. And I'll wait for your arriving." "Who said you have to wait? You come to pick me."

"H-huh!? But what about the client?"

"Silly, we were just met yesterday weren't we? My driver is still off due to his disease, you tell Tiffany to accompany him."

"B-but miss jung!"

"No buts! Do it now! Right N.O.W!"

With that, the mistress slam the telephone off on her butler's hand and her secretary tried to threw her phone but she couldn't did so because it was her precious phone. The only reason why the secretary was pissed because that the boss house is miles away from the office and it took hours to wait for the boss to get ready .

Back to the goddess who was flying invisibly above the sky, and she still couldn't find the couple of human who could possibly fit her little goddess. Some got in to her criteria but they were not pretty enough as her and her husband. She thought so because it might be suspicious if the daughter was gorgeous while the parents were just normal. She kept on flying here and there until she found a woman walking toward a car with someone in it. She was up high at sky so she couldn't make it so clear to see the driver, but she was sure that he was pretty enough because the woman who was getting in to the car smiling at him.

"They are pretty just like you, Yoona, now go to them and be a good daughter, you are now their child."

The goddess gave her daughter one last kiss on the forehead before she sent her daughter into the couple's car. Though, she trust in the couple enough but she was still worried about her daughter. 'They might be surprised and threw Yoona out.' As she thought that, she flew down so that the couple and her daughter were visible in her eyes. Minutes later she finally realised something that shouldn't be happening happened to her daughter.

"In the name of zeus! They are girls! Oh no! I sent her to a girls couple! What should I do?! I can't take Yoona back!"

Yuri felt that she heard some voices so she looked around the way and her boss to know who was talking. Jessica, who found out that her secretary was acting dumb, immediately glaring at her.

"Stop acting dumb."

When her boss said so, she snapped at her.

"What? I wasn't acting dumb, I thought you were mumbling about something miss jung."

The boss has doubt in her eyes toward the dumb acted secretary. Just a glance to the boss gave enough spine to Yuri.

"You're sick, go get a day off tomorrow."

Yuri sighed in defeat as her boss made senses to it. Yuri believe in Jessica more as she heard a cry of a baby from behind, the back seat in her car. Yuri felt that she was going crazier when she heard the baby's cry became louder.

"Yuri, I never thought that you cries like a baby and stop crying so loud!"

She twitched as her boss also heard the cry. She took a quick glance to her boss to talk.

"No, miss jung I'm not crying and it came from the back se.."

"Yuri, stop the car now!"

"What?!"

"I said NOW!"

Yuri stepped on the break sharply at the last word of Jessica. They stayed silent to make sure that the sound was really coming from the car. An old man passed by their car from the roadside and blurted out to them.

"Can't young man take care of their baby well nowadays?! Shut the baby up! She's disturbing the people around!"

"WHAT?!"

They shout back at the old man with the 'baby' word in his sentences. He was shocked but he managed to protested back at them. "Your baby! Young man! YOUR BABY!"

He pointed at the BABY laying on the back seat on Yuri's car. They couldn't believe their eyes of the old man's object. Both Yuri and Jessica let out a deep sigh with their eyes widely opened.

"No way..."

 

 

"She must be your daughter! Because I knew you're a player!"

Jessica was walking fast on the roadside, away from Yuri's car as she doesn't want to get involved to any of her secretary's case. Yuri had nothing else to do but to followed after jessica with the baby on her arms, because her mind has gone blank.

"No! You got it wrong, miss jung I was never a player, she isn't my daughter! It was just that she was in my car! And I'm as confused as you!"

People around them were obviously chattering with suspicion on them, and Jessica was just can't ignore it. She tried to get her mind straight while keep walking fast, hoping that her office wasn't that far. Once she got an idea, she stopped and turned in front of Yuri to tell the woman about her idea.

"Okay, now stop. I got it, I don't care if you're telling the truth or no, let's just send her up to the police, I am really late to see the client." Jessica pointed on Yuri's shoulder several time, showing her disappointment to the secretary. They immediately ran to find a nearby police station to send the baby there. Upon seeing the scene, the goddess gasped on the idea of the ice princess.

"No way! Don't send my baby to the police! She can't be an orphan!"

Once they arrived at the police station, they told the police everything about the baby they just saw in Yuri's car.

"Believe us, officer, that was all things happened to us when we saw the baby."

He doubted the couple because the baby perfectly match their face. Also recently, some irresponsible couple left their children in places, that made the police can't believe in Jessica and Yuri's statement.

"Please take care of your children well, even if the truth that you both can't take care of her."

"What?! I mean, no she's not out children, no way, she's not married to me and I will definitely never have a baby with her!"

Jessica glared at Yuri's face intensely, making the woman shuddered of coldness.

"That's what they said, now no more reason and go get married you both!"

He pushed the couple out of his station, making them plead to him hardly.

"No! Please, mister! We have a meeting and..."

"Go now! Get married and be responsible, I don't have any business with your work!"

They hoped that miracle could happen so that this office would believe them and got to the office in time. But the only miracle that happened was not helping at all when the baby spoke on Yuri's arms.

"appa..."

The couple frozen at it, but it was an absolute happiness to the goddess.

 

 

The couple drove around seoul as they can't think of any idea anymore. They already went to the orphanage, church and some other places they thought they could put her in. But none of the people believe that she wasn't their child. The couple couldn't do anything but to let out frustrated sigh every time they remember of their failed project with the client.

"What should we do now?"

Jessica leaned her head on the window because her head was spinning too hard, because of the baby's cries, she was so glad that she slept soundly on the back seat.

"We? She's your baby."

"No she isn't."

"Yes she is."

"She is not my baby, miss jung."

Jessica stopped arguing when their 'baby' started crying. Whenever her 'parents' were arguing, she would cry so loud. Yuri stepped on the break at the shopping district, but none of them seem to realised it.

"What is it Yoona? Appa sorry to scare you."

Yuri took off her seatbelt and turned her body, taking yoona from the back seat to her arms.

"Yoona? Appa? What's with all of that?"

Jessica raised an eyebrow to the officially daughter and appa. Yuri in other hand, who was patting Yoona's back sighed at Jessica as she sounded to never keep the reality.

"Yeah she called me appa... And I just have that name straight in my mind, so I will call her with Yoona. She's now Kwon Yoona."

'She must be out of her mind so far...' When she had the thought of sleeping, Yoona suddenly screamed her heart out excitedly.

"Appa! Appa! Appa!"

Jessica groaned at the baby's scream, but somehow it made her curious too. She took a glance at Yoona from the corner of her eyes, the baby girl had her face toward the window and was trying to jump up and down but remained on Yuri's thigh

"What is it Yoona? What makes you so excited?"

Yuri chuckled a bit to see her 'daughter' getting so excited about the view.

"The balloons out there eh? You wanna get some of them Yoona?"

Yoona gave her appa a grin and excited nod. With that, Yuri got out of the car, leaving Jessica inside. Part of her was glad that finally she had time to rest from the baby's cry, but the other part of her was feeling lonely because they left her alone inside the car. As she was in such dilemma, Yoona suddenly turned while trying to reach back to the car.

"Ma..eomma..."

"Eh?"

The blushed on Yuri's cheek appeared, if she was the appa, then Jessica was her... Perhaps wife? Jessica couldn't hear Yoona's voice but it was visible that Yoona mouthed 'eomma' to her.

"No, no, no Jessica, you're not her eomma, she just happened to appear in your life today and... And..."

Yoona was crying out there with kept chanting of 'eomma', Jessica couldn't bear to see this and immediately slammed the car door then ran to take Yoona from Yuri. She never like kids that much, but somehow Yoona gave her some interest to take care of. She patted Yoona's back lightly and slowly speaking with a blush.

"Now, now don't cry Yoona-ah, eomma is here."

After that they were having fun at the shopping district, they went to a cafe to have a lunch there, bought some baby clothes for Yoona and enjoyed playing around the kids station. Luckily, Jessica was rich enough to bought a baby pushchair at the time. Jessica was having fun playing with Yoona while Yuri carried all the bags they bought. 'I have to carry this all while they are having fun with each other?' At first Yuri had the thought that it was not fair at all. But when she looked closer to them, she also got the fun and all the weight flew away from her hands like she just received some extra energy to carried all the bags. Suddenly when they reached for Yuri's car, Jessica smell something fishy from Yoona's pants.

"Yuri, I think something is up with Yoona's pants."

Yuri was busy tucking all the bags and Yoona's pushchair into her trunk, but failed when jessica spoke up.

"Huh? What did you mean?"

Yuri sniffed Yoona's pants from safe enough distance to smell if she pooed in her pants.

"Urrk... Luckily, it's eomma's duty!"

She ran back to the trunk and working back with the stuffs inside. Jessica glared at her and handed Yoona to her.

"What?!"

"It is Your work since I'm your boss."

"But, you're her-"

Before Yuri's protest could go any further Yoona started to feel uncomfortable and getting ready to cry. It made Yuri glad that she and Jessica bought some clothes and diaper, she quickly ran to find a rest room to change Yoona and get the smell invisible to her nose.

 

 

It was evening and the sun slowly setting to the west side of the earth. Jessica and Yuri were watching it from the park, slowly swaying on the swing. Yuri turned to the sleeping baby and it was somehow calming her down. She has a bright face with round eyes, also shiny black hair. Somehow the baby reminded her of her own baby pictures. But then, when she took a look at her boss, she also wondered if Jessica was like this when she was a baby. She chuckled at the impossible thought, but also happy at the same time.

"...she's sleeping so tight."

Jessica turned her head to her left side to see her instant 'daughter'. Yuri's smile grew wider as they saw Yoona twitched her eyebrows and let out a slight sigh.

"Yeah, so tight..."

They remained in silent after Yoona's act. Only one certain thing that was in their mind, after this what should they do? Yuri thought of keeping Yoona in her apartment, but she was confused if people are asking about where Yoona came from? As for Jessica, she was too afraid that she couldn't take care of Yoona and she will grow up with the care of her maids and butlers, not her. The goddess who kept her eyes on the couple all day could only hope that they will realize that they are actually having the same feeling and the idea to take care of Yoona together as her parents. The only way she could think of was to appeared in front of them and giving them advice, but that way, Yoona will notice her and craving for her. While two of the three woman were still trying to think so hard, Yuri finally spoke up and staring straight at Jessica.

"No matter how hard we thought, we'll always ended up being Yoona's real parents."

Yuri stood up from her swing while keeping her eyes on Jessica's.

"So I decided to be Yoona's real appa, what about you Miss jung?"

Jessica blushed as she heard Yuri's indirect propose. Everything was happening too fast today, so she also had to take a fast decision.

"I'll be the eomma then."

With the care of Jessica and Yuri as her parents, Yoona grew as a well mannered , pretty and smart daughter just like her parents.

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you I want a son!"

"But, dear this is the second time you avoid our child!"

"No is a no!"

The god took the baby girl and once again, the god's child fell onto a couple's fate.

"OMG! Fany-ah! Where the hell does that baby come from?!"

"T..tae-tae, she isn't mine I swear!"