Final.

I Will Live For You
He was in the university alone waiting for his next class. 
He saw a guy in the middle of the hall talking in his phone. 
 
'Ew! Stupid giant with and ugly long hair.' He thought. 
 
Because he was alone, he texted his best friend Sandeul. 
"You must see this gross giant. He's tall with a long hair and sunglasses inside the university." Baro texted. 
 
"Oh really? Take a picture. Let's laugh together." Sandeul texted back. 
 
Baro took a picture of the giant guy and sent it to Sandeul. 
 
"Omg! Who's thinking he is?"
 
"I know right. As if he's an idol or something." 
 
Baro kept his eyes on that giant until he done with the phone and sat down. 
 
'God! He's so confident with that glasses.' Baro thought. 
 
The guy took the sunglasses off his eyes. He his hair and then wore a regular thick black glasses. 
 
'Ok.. He's handsome i admit it. But his style doesn't fit him.' Baro thought. 
 
The guy caught Baro's eyes looking at him. Baro quickly look at something else. And the guy didn't care, just kept what he was doing. 
Baro looked again at the guy and he caught Baro's stares again. He suddenly stood up and went where Baro was sitting. 
Baro shocked. He stood up widen his eyes. 
 
"I'm lost here. Can you help me?" The giant said. 
 
"E- eh??" Baro said in a shock. 
 
"You were looking at me. So i thought that i can ask you for a help? Please?"
 
"O- oh! ummm... You're new here?" 
 
"I'm not new, but for some personal things happened, i just came today. It's my first day." 
 
"So, what can i help you of?"
 
"With this schedule." He handed him a paper an Baro took it. 
 
"Emmm... Your schedule says that you have a class after 30 minute in  1060 classroom."
 
"And where is it?" 
 
"It's the same class that i'm going to.  So just take a rest now." 
 
"Thank you so much. I'm Shin Dongwoo by the way." The guy said with a smile and shook hands with Baro. 
 
"And i'm Cha Sunwoo. You can just call me Baro."
 
"Oh! Baro. I liked it. Then call me Shinwoo." 
 
They sat next each other and didn't say a word again. 
 
'Ok, well..... He's not that bad. Maybe i was just... Exaggerating.' Baro thought. 
 
Shinwoo took his phone again and called someone. 
"- Oh, Jinyoung-ah.. no need to ask anybody, i've already asked someone.
- nae nae. I'll be fine, don't worry.
- yup! Bye bye."
 
After a few minutes ... 
"It's almost 11:00 am let's go to the class." Baro stood up and said.
 
"Yeah, let's go." Shinwoo said. 
 
In the class.. Baro was staring at Shinwoo and how he's focusing and trying to write the important notes. 
 
Shinwoo was trying hard to be more focus with the class because he loves studying. 
 
The class ended and we got out the classroom. 
Shinwoo took out his schedule again. 
"emmm.. There is no other class? Aish i passed the first one." Shinwoo said. 
 
"Seems like you love studying?" Baro asked. 
 
"Yeah, it's the only thing that i'm good at." 
 
"Really? Wow! This is a really rare talent." 
 
"Talent? No, this is not a talent. My talent was dancing. But now i just gave up on it."
 
"Why? It's your talent why you gave up?"
 
"I had to. Cause my situation doesn't allow to me that."
 
"Si- situation? What do you mean?" 
 
"This is actually not important. Thanks for being my friend. See you tomorrow, Baro-yah." Shinwoo said with a smile and walked away. 
 
"His..... Friend?" Baro mumbled to hisself. 
 
 
 
The next day, Shinwoo didn't came to the university. 
And so the two next days. 
 
'I can't see that rascal today too.' Baro thought. 
 
The next day after the three days that Shinwoo passed, he finally came. 
He was looking for Baro, until he found him in the cafeteria and ran to him. 
 
"Baro...." Shinwoo called on Baro. 
 
"Oh!! Shinwoo.. Take a seat." Baro said with his widen eyes. 
 
Shinwoo took a seat besides Baro. 
 
"You're passing too much days. This will affect on your grades." Baro said. 
 
"Don't worry, i have a permission for passing." Shinwoo said with a smile. 
 
"Really? Why?" Baro asked. 
 
"I told you it's not important."
 
"But even with the permission, you still passing a lot of important classes." 
 
Shinwoo sighed "what should i do then? I'm used to that anyway." 
 
"Can i have your number?" 
 
"Oh, sure." 
 
He gave him the number. 
 
"Thanks. I'll call you when you pass your classes again." Baro said. 
 
"Huh? Oh! If i didn't answer, don't worry, cause i don't always answer." 
 
"Why?"
 
"For some reasons. Ah... I'm hungry. I'll buy something."
 
Baro was curious about these reasons. But he jus pretended that he didn't care about it. 
 
Day by day, they became best friends. 
Shinwoo was trying not to pass and he comes to university although he looks tired. 
 
"Hyung, your face is so pale. Are you ok?"
 
"I'm fine. I just need some water." 
 
"Ok, i'll get you one." 
 
Baro went and bought a bottle of water to Shinwoo. 
 
"Heres. Hyung, we should have a party. You haven't pass a day for this week." 
 
"Hahaha. Shall we?"
 
"Of course, today would be perfect, right?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Ok, i'll call you tonight. You have to pick up, arasseo?" 
 
"Nae, dongsaeng-nim." Shinwoo said and they both laughed. 
 
 
 
At night.. Baro called Shinwoo like 10 times, but there were no answer. 
He kept calling him over and over again until he picked up. 
 
"Yah! Shin Dongwoo.. Haven't i told you to answer me?" Baro said. 
 
"Baro-ssi... I'm.... I'm Shinwoo's sister...." She said with a weak voice. 
 
"Huh? C- can i talk to Shinwoo?"
 
"Ani, you can't." 
 
"Eh?"
 
"Shinwoo is sick. He's so sick. Please help him." She said while crying. 
 
"Wh- what are.... What are saying?!!"
 
"I think he had a setback!" 
 
"Setback??? What are you saying?!!!"
 
"Three years ago, he had a brain tumor. That tumor had a lot of time to recover of it. He had a really hard time. He was trying hard not to show that he's paining in front of us. He never cried in front of us. He was just smiling although the life was too huge for him. And after he fought this. It's back again. I don't know how he's feeling now! He didn't cry even when he needs to. He don't want to do the surgery or even chemical treatment. " She said with her sobs and crying. 
 
Baro.... Couldn't say a word. He was shocked. He couldn't imagine that his new friend, and his first friend in university is in pain now.
He just ran as fast as he can to the hospital. 
 
In the hospital, he ran to the room that Shinwoo's sister told him he was in. 
Baro couldn't think of anything. Running was the only thing that he know that he's doing it. 
Finally... He arrived. He can see his friend with devices surrounding him. He entered the room..
 
"B- Baro-yah!!" 
 
"Yah! Is this the thing that wasn't important? Really?" With his crying. 
 
"H- how....." 
 
 
"Don't ask questions. You're so stupid. You have to share all of your life with me. Telling me everything."
 
"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to worry. It's hard for me to see you crying."
 
"Do the surgery."
 
"What?"
 
"Do the surgery. You have to live."
 
"I think it's time to leave everything. I'm tired of this, Baro."
 
"You said it's hard to see me crying and you're tired of this. Why didn't you just cry? Can't you?"
 
"I just don't feel that i want to cry."
 
"You know how much i was hating you? I hated your hair, your height, your standing and even your sunglasses. But this hate remained only for few minutes. You talked to me, and every hate towards you faded away."
 
"You know that the reason of not doing the surgery or the chemical treatment is my hair. I paid a lot just to see my hair like this. You don't know how much i love my hair. It's just... Precious to me."
 
"I love you, stupid. Your hair is precious, but i'm not? You want to die because you don't want to lose your hair?" Baro's voice got louder between his sobs. 
 
"You have no idea about how much i want to live. I want to go to the university normally everyday. I want to study a real studying not just for one day. I really want to back to dance. But you know how afraid am i? Thinking of that the tumor would back again is too much for me.. I'm too much for my family and friends. I can't stand this pain. I wanted i go to the karaoke with my friend Jinyoung. I wanted to be in a dance competition. I really want to live. But what if i did the surgery and chemical treatment and lose my hair.. Then it's back again. It's so hard to stand that." Shinwoo cried out loud. 
 
Baro couldn't do a thing but to hug Shinwoo and cried together. 
 
After an hour...
"I'll go now. Don't be happy, cause i'll back tomorrow."
 
"Don't come to the hospital."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"If you didn't come i promise i'll do the surgery. This is my only condition." 
 
"What?"
 
"If i'm about to die, i'll call you to say goodbye. But i promise that if you didn't call or come or didn't connect with me, i'll do the surgery, and i'll be ready to lose my hair again for you. I'll live for you."
 
"I'll do it. I'm not gonna see you again. But conversely, you must live."
 
"I'll live. Just for you. I'll stand this pain. Just for you." 
 
Baro cried and hugged the weak Shinwoo tightly, and Shinwoo cried as well. 
 
 
 
 
After a year...
 
Baro in the university. He sat on the place that he first saw Shinwoo. He sighed as he remembers how much he hated his long hair style. He can remember clearly how was he standing in the middle, talking on his phone on his left ear, his sunglasses. He remembers how he sat down and took off his sunglasses and replace it with another glasses. 
 
"Aish! That rascal! I have no idea about him now!" Baro mumbled. 
 
"That rascal is right beside you, Baro-yah." Shinwoo suddenly sat besides him and said with a warm smile. 
 
Baro couldn't believe his eyes. He thought he was imagining, so he hit his head. "Stop it, Baro. Stop it" he mumbled and looked at Shinwoo again. He saw him smiling. 
 
"Annyeong, Cha Sunwoo."
 
"Y- you... You....." 
 
"Yes, i am real. I promised you to live, and now i'm better than you." Shinwoo said happily. 
 
"Yaaaahh!!!" Baro couldn't help but to cry. 
 
"Baro-yah.. Why are you crying? I'm alive." 
 
"Where have you been all this time?"
 
"London... I took all my treatments  there." 
 
"Now there's no tumor?"
 
"Aigoo.. You want it to come back again? You hate me that much?"
 
Baro hugged Shinwoo tightly. "I love you, rascal."
 
"And that rascal loves you too."