Final

where were you?

 

(Yoomi's POV)
 
It's dark, I can't see anything. I hear people screaming... A woman and a man. I can't hear them properly; I was told to hide so I obeyed and hid behind a dumpster. Why am I here? I'm scared, I'm so scared. I want my mum and dad and yoseob with me. I always felt so comfortable and secure around him, where is he when I need him? It's so cold. What's happening? I want to run away but I can't move; fear paralyze me. I'm just a 16 year old girl.
"LEAVE YOOMI AND TAKE ME INSTEAD... please.."
I can hear a woman pleading, but did she just say yoomi? But, yoomi is me, is that.. My mum and dad?! 
"NOO!"
What happened?  Why can't I hear my mum and dad? Mum? Why is if so quiet? What's happening? I hear loud sobs. I can't tell what's going on. It's so quiet now. There are no more sounds except feet, running, running closer. I feel a few raindrops on my face. It wasn't meant to rain today. I touch the drops of rain on my cheek and look at my hand as the moon gets uncovered from the clouds; red, blood, not rain, but blood. I hear feet running again as I come out of my trance. This time the feet are running further away. I come out from behind the dumpster and see a body covered in red, blood. It's my mum. Fear and shock took over my body as I stared at her limp body. I want to go to her but I can't move; tears threatening to fall from my eyes. She moved! My mum moved! 
She breathed in hush whispers,"yoomi, your dad and me... We won't.. Be here an.."
She breathed her last breath and lay emotionless and cold on the ground, I rushed to her and held her in my arms; thus causing the tears to gush out.
"MUM!"
I shake her, sobbing loudly, begging her to move. I spot my dad in the same condition, my heart sank. He is also covered in red, blood, the blood that runs through my veins, my family, my only family. It's so painful, searing, stabbing into my heart such that I find it hard to breathe, to think, and all I can do right now is cry. I am now also covered in red. All I can think of right now is the pain I feel from losing my parents but also my yearning for yoseob, I want him with me, but he's not here. i finally decide to leave, so I run, I shut my eyes tight and run blindly into the streets as far as my legs could carry me. I arrive in an unknown town. Everyone is staring at me like I have a weird disease. A strange man started approaching me. I turned to change direction so I could get away but he grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley way. I tried to get away but his grip was too strong. But, why does his touch feel familiar? 
"Your parents begged me not to harm you, but I can't let you go when you know everything that happened."
I then realized that he was the man that murdered my parents. The man from earlier. His voice, he sounds like.. YOSEOB! but, how? he is my boyfriend, how could he?! Before I could even lift a finger. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down to find blood gushing out; more red. I was covered in red, blood, the colour that I now feared most. The colour that brings flashes of images of my parents lying on the cold, hard concrete floor to my mind. I fell to the ground, feeling betrayed and heartbroken, but not that it mattered as i took my last breath, and everything went black...