Chapter 1 : What The Hell???

Finding Mr. Right

“I love you” I hear a mysterious man whispered in my ear. I was surprised with his sudden confession. Suddenly, I heared my alarm clock rang and I immediately woke up. It was the same dream. After thinking for awhile, I woke up and went to bathroom to take a quick bath before changing in to my school uniform.

I ran downstairs to have a simple breakfast and quickly ate my breakfast while wearing my shoes because I will be late for school. “I'm going to school!!!” I hollered from the door. I rushed to my school because I will get detention if I late. I was sure I heard my brother's voice replying to my shout but I ignored it.

Just my luck. When I arrived the gate was still open. I went to my locker to take my book before going to class. Today my schedule is math. , what a boring subject. I walked to my seat and then my math teacher, Mrs. Kang came in. During the lesson, I didn't focus but I just thought about the dreams. I was curious who the mysterious man in my dream was until I heared Mrs. Kang shouted my name. She scolded me because I wasn't focused in her lesson and I was talking loud in my daydreaming. WHAT THE ??!! I talk when I daydream?! OMG, I'm so embarrassed. I just nodded at what Mrs. Kang said to me. “I'm sorry” I said and bow to Mrs. Kang before sit back to my place.

Psst psst. I turned to my back. My friend, Kim Heeri called me. “What?” I ask. “Are you alright?” she ask me. “I'll tell you later, okay.” she just smiled and nodded slowly at me. I faced back in front and focused to the lesson.

After about an hour, math lesson finally ended. I was ready to go to the next class. I needed to go to the changing room to change my school uniform to P.E shirt. I just needed to change in 5 minutes and tie my messy hair. Heeri walked to me and told me that the P.E teacher wanted us at the gym right now. After P.E class, I changed back to my school uniform. It was lunch time, that means I can eat like heaven. Heeri and I walk to the cafe while laughing and fangirling over random things. Just then, I bumped into someone. I frowned. Oh what the . You messed with the wrong person okay! I was about to scream my head off at that stupid person when “WHAT THE FUC-

I gasped. It was Doojoon! Oh My Gukkie!!! I panicked. OMG OMG What should I do?!! He's my crush!!! Oh my gukkie help meeeeeeee!!!!! Fangirl moment.......

“Oh, it's ~~~~. Well well well, what a surprise seeing you here.” Doojoon smirked. OH EM GEE.  HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!! I tried to control myself and not to drool over this hottie and bowed my head slightly. “S-sorry!” I squeaked. My cheeks burned and I bowed to him a few times. Doojoon raised a brow at me. “I see you a lot these days. Are you stalking me? Do you like me?” he teased. My eyes widened. I looked down at my feet. “No!” I tried to deny it. Huh I'm so nervous! Doojoon laughed at me. Oh my god...i'm sooooooo embarrassed.......

I gripped Heeri's arm and dragged her away to the cafe. I kept blabbering about how stupid I was earlier. Heeri laughed at me seeing my red face. I gave her death glare and started walking fast, leaving her at the back. She ran to me and say sorry. “~~, i'm sorry” while doing her aegyeo. I covered my ears and started walking faster. When I arrived at the cafe, I quickly searched for someone but she wasn't there. Finally I found her. She sat at our usual table. I shouted her name and ran to her. “Yah, ~~. Why are you late? Do you know that I'm hungry to death?” she scolded me. “Mianhae Eunmi unnie, something happened just now.” I said to her. “What happen? Where Heeri? Why isn't she with you?” Before I could answer, I heard someone screamed my name. “Kwon ~~!” Heeri shout my name while running towards us. “Why did you leave me?” Heeri said after her taking a deep breath. I just ignored her question and walked away to buy some food.

After buying some food, I walked back to our table and started eating right away. There was an awkward silence for a moment but was broken by the curious Heeri. “~~~~-yah, can I ask you something??” she asked slowly. I rolled my eyes. “No.” Heeri pouted cutely at me. No,that won't work this time okay. Hell no. “B-but.....”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” and my ears broke. Thanks a lot girls. I turned around to see what was happening. The whole populations of girls in the cafe was squealing over something. What the- What's there to scream about you idiots! I was annoyed. Like, seriously. Girls can be stupid sometimes. Eh wait a minute. I'm a girl! Oh great.

“KYYYAAAAKKKK IT'S BEAST OPPA!!!” they screamed. At the word 'Beast', I looked up. My eyes travelled to my right where SIX hotties were walking into the cafe. They were like celebrities. All of them. I repeat, ALL OF THEM weren't wearing uniforms. Well they never did. Who cares right? They're the school's celebrities. Even the teachers seemed so proud of them. I was about to continue eating but my eyes caught something – or someone smirking at me. Guess who.

Yoon Doojoon.

OH MY GOD!!! He probably was still laughing about the incident just now! Omg omg I'm so embarrassed I wanna go crawl in a hole!

As much as I hated it, I quickly tore my stare away from him. I ate too quickly that I choked on my food. Eunmi's eyes widened when I started coughing. With that, Heeri's attention turned to me. She patted my back. “Yah are you okay?” she asked softly. The . Do I look like i'm okay ?? With much difficulty, I managed to say one word. “W...aaaatteerrr....” Eunmi quickly gave me her mineral water. I snatched it away and drank it in oneshot. I could feel the piece of food slowly pushed down my throat. Haaaahh......i'm saved......

“Seriously ~~~~, what's wrong with you??” Eunmi asked. I smiled sheepishly. “Nothing.” I answered. Hmmmm.....i wonder if he's still looking at me.....

Slowly, I glanced at Doojoon. Mai got he was! His eyes were sparkling and the smirk never left his handsome face. I gulped and looked away. Okay that was suspicious. Maybe he's planning something to embarrass me more. Haiii....i just hope that he's not. The incident just now is already enough to make me hang myself in my room tonight.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~