Someone From Above

Can the Angel of Death, Fall in Love?

In High Heavens, the 5 Angels are ready for a council trial. Youngjun will sit in the center, Hanbyul to his right, Gunwoo to his left, Kyumin next to Gunwoo, Hyoseok next to Hanbyul. While the "All Mighty" sat behind the 5 of them without showing his face. It seems that the are judging someone who cause a riot down on earth and kill many innocents. 

"You have cause so many lifes on earth. You had kill many innocents till the day you die," Youngjun.

"But it was for to fight the rebels who tried to take my power," the man.

"You have cause to many inncoent lives at your own corruption, greed, deceit, and destruction," Youngjun.

"You're nothing but mass murder," Hyoseok.

"But...," the man.

"We shall make judgement. Let me tell you corrupter, we see, we know, all about the person whoever is in this trial," Kami-sama saying in a godly like voice.

"Judgement begins," Hanbyul.

After 5 minutes of discussions, Youngjun announce the punishment of the man.

"You are being sent into the underworld for your dirty crimes," Youngjun.

"No please. No give me another chance," the man yelling.

"Judegment has been confirm. There's no chance for you because of your crimes," Hyoseok.

"I now cast you away into the pit of the underworld," Kami-sama.

The man then was cast into the pit and was seal with a very powerful heavenly magic. Which can only be perform by the 5 or Kami. They now rest for now until something will happen again. Hanbyul stretches his arms into the air feeling relief.

"So what are we going to do tonight under the night skies," Hanbyul.

"I'll go to study as usual," Youngjun.

"You're so boring," Hanbyul.

"I going home to watch what evers on," Kyumin.

"Study my astrology, of course," Gunwoo.

"What about you Hyoseok," Youngjun.

"To go visit my grandmother," Hyoseok said it shyly.

"Why don't I go with you then," Youngjun.

"Eh... Ye, doryeonnim (young master)," Hyoseok blushing.

Youngjun takes Hyoseok's hand and they walk off to the White Golden Garden. They rest went their own way. At Hanbyul's place, he is looking through his Pool of Sight which allows any arch-angel to see earth or future of anyone excluding the underworld. Hanbyul looking boredishly through the pool and kept on looking around the world.

"*heavy sigh* People on earth are so boring. To many bad things happen to people and their countries," Hanbyul.

He kept on looking until he passes by someone that look so out of this world. He went to look back but couldn't find him. He takes a drip of the pool's water and throw s it into the air showing all parts of the world like people, cities, and etc.

"Hmm... how about what's happening on Earth now", Hanbyul.

Then its shows about 20-30 of them. His fleshly-skeletal pet dog, Black Flame, comes to see him. Hanyul's pet was about up to Hanbyul's upper knees, tip of tail is cover in black flames, and his eyes glow sliver blue. He pushes his bowl towards his foot. Looking at him with puppy eyes.

"I know your hungry but just wait a little," Hanbyul.

His dog whines and rolls over.

"Okay, I got," Hanbyul excitedly.

He puts it in a empty music box that has no doll or anything. It's just the water that shows Kwangyeon. He crouches and pats softly on his dogs head then smiles.

"Okay, lets go feed you then", Hanbyul happily.

His dog was excited to get food and barking happily. Later, Hanbyul sleeping on his bed still awake looking at the open music box. He smiles brightly and softly luaghs.

   Down on Earth, Kwangyeon smiling saying good bye to his parents and hyung. The parents and his hyung was happy that he got an education to go to one of Seouls finest university. It was rank number 2 as the best university in the world. 

"Bye, eomeoni and abeoji also hyung," Kwangyeon happily.

"Make sure you make good friends okay," Kwangyeon's eomeoni crying while his hands.

"Be well my son, " Kwangyeons abeoji.

"Hurry or I will be late to get the other people, " the bus driver.

"Dongsaeng, don't get into trouble, okay," Kwangyeon's hyung patted on his head.

Kwangyeon goes on the bus and sits at the end of the bus. As the bus goes off, he waves happily to his family and smiles. His eomeoni crying heavily because his baby his going away for a long time.

"Kwangyeon, call your family whenever you want, " Kwangyeon's eomeoni covering .

Kwangyeon's abeoji tries to comfort her.

"It's okay, honey. He's a grown boy, " Kwangyeon's father.

"Kwangyeon, have a great time, " Kwangyeon's hyung shout with his deep voice.

Kwangyeon stops waving and turns his away from them. His heart felt nervous for leaving his family. He takes a deep breathe to relax himself.

"Kwangyeon, you're a grown person know not that little irrogant kid anymore," Kwangyeon's thoughts.

He smiles then looks back.

"My gajog (family), I will make you guys proud," Kwangyeon's thoughts.

Kwangyeon's eomeoni slowly stops her crying. They then went back to their house.

    In Heaven, Hanbyul closes his music box. His heart or at least he had one. His heart is made from innocent wondering spirits which then is created into Soul Flame. He was given the task to become the Angel of Death by Kami-sama. His heart was once human at first but he forged the Soul Flame to make him Immortal. Even though he regretted it, at least he can live forever. It scar him for life but he had no choice. That was the past him and now he's all better than before. The next day, Kwangyeon waking up from his dorm. His room was clean as usual. As he is waking up, he hears his room mate, Xiumin, snoring loudly. He just gets up and get ready for his first day of university. His other room mate, Sungyeol, still sleeping in bed. Kwangyeon finally gets ready for the day.

"Okay, got to go look at my classes so I won't get lost," Kwangyeon talking to himself.

Sungyeol looks at him tiredly.

"Yah, why so early? We still got time to rest, " Sungyeol.

"Babo, waking up early is a trait/habit that I have, " Kwangyeon.

"Aigoo..., " Sungyeol falling back to sleep again.

Kwangyeon going out and quietly closing the door shut. He goes explore and look for his classes. He unchains his bike because the campus is big. He rides to his first class while the sun rising from the west. He stops next to his first class and puts small bunny sticker on the door. Next he puts a panda sticker on his second class then a giraffe for the next class. Later for his fifth and last class, he puts a white fox on the door. He then goes to his first class but then he saw someone. He went to go check it out but when he got there he saw no one. On the next pillar, Eric Nam holding a white rose close to his chest.

"Babo, What do you thinking you're doing, " Eric whispering to himself.

He left and fast walk back to his dorm. Kwangyeon looks at the person.

"Hey, who are you?, " Kwangyeon.

Eric slighty looks but he didn't want to look at him.

"I'm sorry, Kwangyeon. I couldn't tell you that I love since high school", Eric's thoughts.

Eric runs away from him. Kwangyeon looking all still and went off to his first class. Hanbyul looking through the water and thinking about something. He decides to secretly go down and disguise himself as a regular person. He opens a shadowy portal and goes through it. He comes out behind a pillar dressing in mortal clothes. Kwangyeon waiting for his first class to open. But he doesn't see anyone until a teacher comes pass by.

"Excuse me. Teacher, fo you know what time do people come in the classes", Kwangyeon wonder.

The teacher looks at Kwangyeon.

"Oh, all the students are eating out for breakfast or you can check at the MPR (Multi Purpose Room), " the teacher.

"Thank You, teacher, " Kwangyeon.

Kwangyeon gets on his bike and took off.

"First time students, " Teacher Lee Teuk chuckle.

Lee Teuk opens the door to his room. Kwangyeon ride fast towards the MPR. When he got there, the MPR was so big that it can fit almost over 9000 people. He lock his bike near the sidewalk. Most of the -- Well, people outside and inside were closely equal. As Kwangyeon was about to enter the MPR, someone touches his shoulder. 

"Hey, you, " the mysterious voice.

He stops and slowly looks back.