THE LOVELY BEGINNING TO THE VACATION

Schönen Schmetterling

C H A P T E R  O N E

{ THE LOVELY BEGINNING TO THE VACATION }

*****

"Jinja!?!? Kamsahamnida songsaenim!! Saranghaeyo!" The white haired man just smiled at the 2 groups who ushered out of his office. Lee Soo Man, the Chairman of SM Entertainment had just promised a 6 month vacation for Super Junior and SNSD. The girls squealed and jumped for joy. "OMO! We finally have a vacation! Yeah!!" The boys were hi-fiving each other and cheering that they could finally have a break.

They all headed to the cafeteria in the SM building and talked about their vacation. Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior, suggested,"You girls have any plans for the vacation yet? If not, why not let's all head out somewhere where there are no fans or paparazzi and relax? It's gonna be fun!" The girls looked at each other and smiled jubilantly. They were all elated that they could go on a vacation with their boyfriends. Yes, some of them were dating. So some SuperGeneration couples were true. But they had to keep a low profile as to sustain their career. Kyuhyun fished out his laptop and they searched for somewhere to go. Everywhere seemed impossible as both groups were known worldwide. Everybody almost gave up on their idea for their vacation when Sunny said,"Hey! I remember that my uncle has a holiday villa on the outskirts of this city. You guys wanna go ask him if we could borrow it?" They were all in high spirits again. 

"Yes, I did have a holiday villa in the area but sadly, I sold it last year." Soo Man songsaenim told the excited artistes.

"Songsaenim, is there anywhere we can go without fans surrounding us?" Tiffany asked.

"Hmm... there is one place. I received a flyer in my mailbox a few days ago and it wrote something about holiday villa in it. Hold on, let me try to find it." After a while of searching, Soo Man told them that he could not find it. Just then, Yesung whipped out something from a stack of papers on Soo Man's desk.

"Songsaenim, might it be this one?" He enquired.

"Ah! Yes, yes! Take this then. Go ahead and enjoy your vacation!" Lee Soo Man beamed at his artistes.

All of them headed down to an empty room where the artistes could all relax and read the flyer:

 

Are you longing for a holiday by the outskirts of Korea?

Want somewhere peaceful and quiet?

Then, come down straight to Schönen Schmetterling and book a villa!

We have everything you can desire for the best holiday ever.

Call 010-1586-1019 for enquiries!

 

Leeteuk whipped out his cellphone and dialed the number listed on the flyer. 

"Yoboseyo?" A voice could be heard on the other end.

"Neh. Jung Soo imnida. I would like to enquire about Schönen Schmetterling.

"Ah. Neh. How may I help you?"

After a while, Leeteuk confirmed everything and booked a villa for the 23 of them. The coach ferrying them there would be leaving the next morning so they all hurried back to their dorms to pack.

The next morning came in the blink of an eye. All 23 happy kids were gathered at the designated waiting location. When the bus came, they all boarded joyfully. On the way there, they all sang to each others' songs merrily and fell asleep after a while. The bus reached the villa at late afternoon. They thanked the bus driver and alighted. Their mouths were wide open when they saw the spectacular view before them. The villa they booked was right beside the beach. The scenary was stunning and they were all wide eyed at it. A man clad in a shirt and black pants approached them.

"Jung Soo ssi?" He asked.

"Neh! I'm here!" Leeteuk went forward.

They talked about the bookings and everything while the others were under a tree waiting for them. Finally, the man passed Leeteuk the keys and went away. "Holiday Villa, here we come!" Leeteuk roared as he walked towards them. They all laughed at the man's childishness. After they were assigned the rooms, they hurriedly went to unpack their belongings as they promised to have dinner together by the beach.

"Omo. Yoona. I can't believe this. We can finally take a break from everything." Yuri said, while putting her clothes into the wardrobe.

"I know right. It feels like heaven, unnie. After so long." Yoona replied.

They met up at the agreed time by the beach and laid out the food they prepared on the picnic mat. They chatted happily through the night and headed back to the villa only at 1am the next morning. 


STAGE 1 OF THE BUTTERFLY'S LIFE CYCLE: EGG

WHERE IT GETS INTRODUCED TO ITS BRAND NEW LIFE.