Chapter 1 - Our First and Second Meeting

Our Destiny

Hyunjoong’s Home. 2009.

“Oh Youngsaengie, Kyujongie, maknae, you’re here…” Hyunjoong said as he entered his home after finished the schedule and found that Youngsaeng, Hyungjun and Kyujong were there in his house.

“You’re finally home. We just call the delivery a while ago. Maybe it will come soon. Since there’s no foods in your fridge…” Youngsaeng replied while watching the TV with Kyujong.

“How’s the CF’s filming today, hyung?” Kyujong asked when Hyunjoong just finished the shower and changed into casual clothes while sitting beside him.

“Tiring. But good…”

“How’s Uee, hyung?” Hyungjun asked as he knew that Hyunjoong was filming along with Uee.

“She’s good. Wae?” Hyunjoong asked back.

“Anii. I just curious…”

“Actually Hyunjungie want you to ask her number for him, hyung.” Kyujong started to tease the maknae. “You know he already like Uee when she appeared at TV for the first time, hyung…”

“Yya Kyujong hyung!” Hyungjun started to get blushed. “It just because she looks very beautiful… Don’t you think that she is beautiful too, Hyunjoong hyung?”

“Who’s your favorite member in Afterschool?” Hyunjoong ignored the question from maknae and asked him back randomly.

“Huh? For now, of course it’s Uee. How about you Kyujong hyung?” the maknae asked Kyujong.

“All of them are good.” Kyujong said calmly, very matched with his calm personality. “Youngsaeng hyung?”

“I already said it before. It’s Nana…” Youngsaeng answered straightly. “How about you Hyunjoongie? AH! Wait. I remembered that you already said it before too. Kahi noona, right?”

“Right.” Hyunjoong nodded. “Kahi noona is the most cool person among them…”

“Uee looks cool too, hyung.” Hyungjun said.

“For you, maknae.” Hyunjoong rolled his eyes. “Nah! Go take the foods! I’m hungry!” he ordered the maknae because the bell was ringing, it means the foods already come.

 

 

 

 

Afterschool’s Dorm.

“Wow Kahi unnie!! You never said that Kim Hyun Joong sunbaenim is so handsome!!” Uee, who just back from the schedule, suddenly blurted out to Kahi.

“Huh? I think I don’t need to say it, Yoojin…” Kahi replied while eating the dinner.

“But I never imagined that he will be so handsome like that. He looks moooore handsome than onscreen, unnie!!”

“Unnie, cincca?” Nana joined them while carrying her plate of foods.

“Ddeh.” Uee nodded enthusiastically. “You must saw him for real, Nana. I bet you’ll faint as soon…”

“Then why you didn’t faint?” Kahi giggled.

“Aish unnie. It will be so embarrassing if I fainted there in front of him…” Uee grimaced. “And his smile is so charming, unnie.”

“Don’t talk about other guy to Kahi unnie. She only had her eyes for Yoochun sunbaenim…” Nana squealed when Kahi started to run after her.

 

 

 

 

2 years later. Night After Night…

“Oraemaniya, Uee ssi.” Hyunjoong greet her when they’re in break filming of the show.

“Ddeh, sunbae. Nice to meet you again.” Uee bowed politely and smiled. “How are you sunbaenim?”

“Trying to adapt as solo singer…” Hyunjoong replied. “How’s Kahi noona?” he asked Kahi since among Afterschool, he close with Kahi.

“Unnie is fine, sunbae. Oh. Can I ask for a sign, sunbae?” Uee asked while taking out Hyunjoong’s album from her bag. She just bought it when it released and always brought it to her bag. It so happened that Hyunjoong came today so she can asked for a sign.

“Oh. You bought my album? Kamsahamnida.” Hyunjoong said thankfully and signed on the CD then wrote something on it, he then gave back the CD to Uee and exchanged a bow once again.

“Hyunjoongie, come here!” suddenly Myungsoo’s voice interrupted their interaction. Hyunjoong asked a permit before he left Uee and went to Myungsoo.

 

 

 

Uee entered the van that already waited for her after the show ended. She opened the CD that Hyunjoong already signed on it before in a hurry. She already wanted to take alook since before but she couldn’t since they must continued the filming. “Waah… even his sign looks so cool…” Uee exclaimed when she saw Hyunjoong’s sign. She flipped the cover to find the handwriting of Hyunjoong.

 

To : Afterschool Uee

Kamsahamnida for buying my album. Let’s meet in my next album ke ke ke. Ah! Nice to meet you again and please stay healthy and beautifully.

 

“OMO!! OMO!! He said I’m beautiful!!!” Uee squealed when she read the notes from Hyunjoong. “KYAAA!!! Omma! I’m dying right noooow!!!”

“If you plan to die, please do it later, Uee.” Her manager who was sitting at the front, .

 

 


it's short guys. I know. I'm very sorry. T___T forgive me for make you disappointed

I already in the middle of writing the next chapt about KHJ's practicing with Afterschool at Music Festival in 2011, but without Uee.

I wrote it shortly because I think their relationship is still not so close yet, because Uee still called Hyunjoong as 'sunbaenim' in Night After Night. Not an 'oppa' just like in BFF. So I think there must be some moments between NAN and Barefoot that makes them became closer than before.

Sorry once again for make you disappointed guys.

and I'M VERY AMAZED AND SO THANKFULLY when I saw 46 SUBSCRIBERS, 8 VOTES, and 16 comments even when it's stll foreword, there isnt any chapter yet. woah. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS. I LOVE YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I'LL TRY MY BEST NOT TO MAKE YOU DISAPPOINTED TOO MUCH. CINCCARYO. thank you, thank you so much ^^

and please, if you dont mind, and if you have any suggests, critics, or any feedbacks, please feel free to tell me ^^ i'll gladly accepted it.

and btw. did someone have a plan to make this couple's shipper paradise forum in soompi? let me join the forum if there is.^^

see ya next chapt guys. love U ^^