Eottokajeo?

What Should I do?Eottokajeo?[ONE-SHOT]

5 YEARS AGO*

I got knocked down ny a jerk who call as SeuLong and I totally hate him because of his jerk atittude.But ,it's just so unexpected that day i was broken up with my boyfriend and I totally got upset with it.I just sit at the class alone while evry one had gone.i sit there alone in the darkness and crying alone in the corner.My heart felt like being stab by a knife and being crash into pieces again.I felt hurt about it when he say he want to break up with me because he found out we're not good to each other.I know it's a lie that he just want to excuses from it.He actually have another girlfriend already and that girl who he with actually is my friend and my childhood friend.We play along together and what's I never notice is that she actually have interest with my boyfriend as well.I got very depressed that i find out they are being together without me knowing.He always thought I don't know about it while I know every thing of it but only give him chance to tell me yet he didn't tell it instead he lie to me which I felt so hurt because I love him so much and he betray me...One,being betray by him and second being betray by my best friend.I hate both of them so much.....

I cries alone at the class while the door creak and someone came in while I was about to trunt o look at who is it.The person had came over and hug me from the back.

"Don't be sad.I'm always here for you,"he whispered through my ear which the voice that seem familar for me.

I turn my back around and look at who is it.What surpirse me is that I notice the person who hug me and comfort me is actually the jerk who I hate so much before,SeuLong,"It's you."

He nodded and confess to me that he had secretly love me ever since I'm being with my ex boyfriend.He being a jerk in front of me and teasing me around is because he want to show his love towards me....He can't figure out anyway to get my attention as my eyes only with my ex boyfriend.So he figure out a bad way of it that being a jerk for me and teased around me so I would notice him.I never thought a jerk will be my admirer.

From that moment,we had been together automatically.I just don't know why but my feeling SeuLong is a jerk had gone and now my feeling towards him is strong that I love him so much and never want to let him go.I never felt this before towards my ex boyfrined.But SeuLong is different from hi,I felt I want him so much.

AFTER 5 YEARS*

However,one day SeuLong have leave me without saying anything or any message for me.I don't know where he had gone.For the first day he leave I have a bad feeling of it but I just let it be as I thought he will be back soon.But soon enough,I realized that he didn't return anymore as his friend told me he had gone to somewhere far from here.This time my heart not being stab my knife and crash to pieces again but I felt my heart had been taking away and being stab and put some salt on it.It's hurtful than before...How could all the boys just leave me without telling me the reason..Why?Why did they do like this?

What do I do?What do i do?Why every one leave me without telling me?You're going away.You're leaving me here.Why you didn't bring me along with you?I LOVE YOU...Even I call it out ,you can't hear it because I am yelling inside my heart.Why just can't you understand my heart?

After you leave,I try to erase you but I remember you again.The image of you appear in my mind again.Why did you have to be that cruel?Even I have spread my hands but I still unable to find you and I stand here crying all alone.Alone.All alone.I just wish you could come back and hug me again just like you did in the last time.I wish you're here for me.

"For every step,

I send you away my tears flow,

For every step,

That you go away my tears flow again..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT,I LACK OF IDEA RIGHT NOW SINCE I'M ON RUSH...

I JUST WANT TO WRITE OUT MY IDEA AS I GOT INSPIRE ALREADY I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR UNTIL NEXT DAY AS MY INSPIRATION WILL GONE AFTER THAT..

SO,MAYBE IT'S QUITE SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT....

THIS IS BEING INSPIRE BY YOU'RE BEATIFUL KOREAN DRAMA STARRING PARK SHIN HYE AND JANG GEUN SUK....