A Second

A Second (this will be edited)

A Second

For a second, as if in a daze no one moved. In the middle of the street a black van on its side with a  front bumper of a black car right next to it.

 

All at once at the same time, as if in a choreography,  some people were propelled to move towards the vehicles, some took out their cellphones to call for police and ambulance, and some used their cellphones to record the incident. A few were to shock to move from their spot, but still kept their gazes on the vehicles and the commotion in the street.

 

 

A Call

For a second, after the call, the receiver’s world stopped. Still limply holding the cellphone to his chest with his heart beating so fast, flashes of car accidents appeared in his mind, and a bloody and broken up body of a particular person in them. The smiling face of Henry changed to a bloody face.

 

An almost inaudible whisper,“Our Henry.” Eunhyuk could not believe it. As if coming out from a haze, he looked down at his cellphone and the faces of all their members came to his mind. His fingers became busy contacting each one of them.

 

 

Troubled

A slow day. The shooting of an expensive high-end commercial was slow and an impatient troubled Donghae just can’t wait for it to come to an end. He could not leave even if what he wanted to do was run out from the place. There were only a few more shots that they needed to finish.

 

During a break, sitting in front of the dresser being prepped for the next shoot, he anxiously kept looking at his cellphone in his hand.

 

His whole staff already heard about the incident.

 

He became impatient and called Sungmin to get any news.

 

 

Anxious

A stand still. There was a slow moving heavy traffic, and a frowning Shindong was impatiently tapping his fingers at the steering wheel, as if willing the traffic to move faster. For the umpteenth time, he again looked at the time at the dashboard.

 

If only he could fly out off there and be in the hospital right at that moment, and not be stuck in the middle of a traffic.

 

He took his cellphone from his pocket and placed it on the cellphone holder on his dashboard. He placed his earphone in his ear, and tried to call Ryeowook.