Retorts and Comebacks

Met your Match

Second Chap. Heh <- my official colour. 

Through Key's eyes 

I was listening to 'What's wrong?" by BlueSkies while waiting for Taem. 

What's wrong? You should be smiling sweetheart.
Take a second to remember what you wanted to say.
So long. I drove a mile in your car,
When you attacked you knew exactly what would drive me away.
So what now? You change your mind there honey?
I must confess you've kinda messed me up here too.
So allow me to be a little cynical darling,
The words you're saying are only directed at me cos you've got no one else to say them to.

Tell me why should I be listening
When you didn't listen to single word I said
Where's he? The man you called Prince Charming.
All alone? You should've know that chivalry's dead.
Now go home cos you've not welcome at mine,
No I don't wanna see you knocking at my door.
You've shown me everything you need to,
No I really don't want to see any more.
So what you coming round here for?


I hope you're not looking for sympathy darling. 

Someone pulled the earphones out of my ears. 

" YAH! YOU BIT-" I almost yelled. 

" SHUSH! See that girl over there? Her name's Min Jung," Jonghyun said. 

" Why? Did you get rejected? Haha I still remember that time-" 

" SHUT UP! You said you weren't gonna tell anybody. Anyway that girl outsmarted me! Don't think even YOU can make her break down," he said with a smirk. 

" Well that's not hard considering the size of your brain. And I can of course outsmart her!" I said confidently. 

" Kay it's a bet! I win, I get lunch for the whole week. You win, you get all my BoA CDs." 

BOA CDs?! DEALS ON,MAN! ANYTHING FOR BOA! 

"Deal." 

I walked towards Min Jung's table while Jong spread the word. Hahah honey, you're going down!

Through Min Jung's eyes  

Arrogant dude was walking towards me. People were staring and whispering. Ahh, he's gonna make me cry? I would LOVE to see him try. 

" Hello is this seat taken?" he said confidently. 

" No and this one will be too if you sit down," I replied. 

" Oh really? I'm surprised that chair can hold you. I mean, you're sooo fat." 

ROFL. 

" Oh if I'm fat then you must be obese." 

" TCH!" 

"Hah! Are you trying to make me cry like that girl? Bet that dino told you to," referring to Jonghyun. He looked surprised but quickly regained his composure.

" Of course! Only harder." 

" Okay...START NOW." 

" When you were a baby, you're so ugly your mom had to feed you with a slingshot," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"When you were born, your father threw stones at the stork." The other students sniggered.

" At least my face isn't like a donkey's." 

" Really? I think you look rather dashing... for a mole rat and the  last time I checked, donkey was spelled with KEY. Isn't that what people call you?" I replied with a sweet smile. More sniggers and laughs. 

" AISH! You're dumb!" 

" Have you thought of sueing your brain for non-support?" The laughs grew louder. He was getting frustrated. 

" WHY DO YOU SMELL SO WEIRD?!" He yelled. Obviously desperate. 

" Oh, it's soap. I don't think you've heard of it before." Now the whole cafeteria was laughing.

" GAHHH!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!" He stormed out of the cafeteria, humiliated. MUAHAHA! That's what you get for messing with the mighty MIN JUNG! I turned back to my book and started reading again. 

Through Taemin's eyes 

The cafeteria burst out laughing. Man! This girl's funny. And Key Umma is finally outsmarted? Looking down from the upper story corridor,(A/N The one Min Jung was in) I see Key storming off. Heheh! Time to about being PWNed by a girl. But, why does she look so familiar


Alice's end of chapter talk 

Yay! Okay Second chap. done Link to song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep2fe8Zi3AE

And I'm not sure if you know her but Min Jung is played by ...... KIM SEUL MI!  LOL too much ulzzang shidae for me. Well, I think she's pretty, almost like a doll.

Anyway, The First Battle, Min Jung vs. Key. How do you like it? Please comment. I do love comments. P/S: I'm not anti-Key. I LOVE HIM! heart I'm not sure when the next update will be, so till then, GOODBYE! X) And thank you to my subscribers: Autumnleaf( I know who you are XD), vikKiBeoMin, Orangepandas,neversayaye, ilykthatmuzik, YoungMi and dhidixia. Love and happiness to all!

BYEBYE!