End

Its Cold Outside

 

   “Didn’t you miss miss me you bastard?!” Heung Soo cried in the bitter cold of the night with tears streaming down his face. Identical tears now streaming down Nam Soons face, he hiccuped, “O-ofcourse I did you idiot. Your the only one I had!” He cried hitting Heung Soos chest with his tight fists, wishing he would just poof into thin air so his heart wouldn’t hurt this much, but he knew that wasn’t an option. He continued to cry sliding down to the ground near Heung Soos feet, pounding his fist against the pavement, choking on sobs “I j-just l-love you s-so much still, it hurts, that I hurt you this m-much!” He said betweens sobs. 

 

   Heung Soo bent down to his knees with the same bloodshot eyes as Nam Soon. Grabbing a hold of the thin boy sprawled out on the pavement he brought him up to his knees to be eye to eye with him. Silent tears still falling, Heung Soo brushed the tears off of Nam Soons face, which was pointless since they were just being replaced with fresh ones. Nam Soon felt the gentle caresses on his face, he slowly opened his eyes to meet Heung Soos. All the emotions building up inside Nam Soon finally released and he leaned in to meet Heung Soos lips. The lips he missed so much, the lips that felt like safety and home. Heung Soo in a deep breath not expecting the kiss, he instantly recuperated. The kiss was hard and built with pent up emotion from the last three years, from all the memories that each held for the other. All the wants all the needs, all the tragedy. All the forgiveness that was set in that kiss. Grabbing at each others clothing trying to get any closer than was physically possible. The tears mingling in the kiss, they ignored it and broke off with heavy pants. “I love you too...” Heung Soo said in a deep and raspy voice, still trying to catch his breath. Nam Soons head shot up, mouth slightly open. Tears started to slowly fall out of his eyes again, “Don’t do that. Come on get up.”

 

   Heung Soo said, helping the smaller boy up on to his feet. With that he turned around and started to head for his house. Nam Soon intently followed a few steps behind him. His mind totally blank at this moment, not really able to comprehend what had just happened or what he initiated just a few moments ago. His mind came back when Heung Soo suddenly stopped, realizing that they were now out side of his house. Nam Soon looked to the ground, blush apparent on his face, he lips even more red and swollen then they usually were. He then felt two fingers pushing his face up to be met with Heung Soos handsome one. This time it was him who kissed Nam Soo. He slowly leaned in and captured the others lips. The kiss was slow and intimate this time, butterflies going wild in Nam Soons stomach. Heung Soos hands made their way into the thick mass of Nam Soons hair caressing it with every kiss. When Heung Soo finally pulled back, he smiled “I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” And with that he turned around and headed into his house. For the first time in a long time a genuine smile crept onto Nam Soons face and he truly knew everything was going to be okay.

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

I just loved this show so much!

 

 

Comment <3