Getting Ready for Hell Part 1

Sibling Wars

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Unnie turn off the alarm." said Sumee.

"Kay." I say while slamming the alarm clock off.

" Dongsaeng-ah~, get up~!" I sing while shaking Sumee awake.

"Alright I'm up! Wait, where are my clothes?" Sumee asks half awake.

"Oh here they are!" I say while giving her her outfit. ( Sumee's Outfit )

"Omg this looks so fetch! Here are your clothes." ( Sunni's Outfit )

"Why thank you dongsaeng! Aigoo I look y but cute!" I say while pulling Sumee over to the chair to get her hair done.

"mmmmm....Okay you're all done!" ( Sumee's Hair Style )

"Wahh thank you unnie..omg you dyed it!! I thought you said you would dye it tonight?!" says Sumee while panicking.

"Oh I know but I have practice tonight! So i decided to do it now! ". I say while telling her to do my hair.

"Okay fine i'll do it!." Sumee says while pouting. 

"Finished!" says Sumee, while handing me a mirror. ( Sunni's Hair Style )

"Omg you dy- omg are you seriously taking out revenge on me this way?!" I say.

"Yep!" says Sumee while pulling me downstairs,outside of our house and to our car. ( our house ) ( our car )

" So much for not getting any attention eh?" I ask obviously irritated.

"I'm sorry ladies, but you parents-."

"We know. We know." we say while cutting off the driver.

While riding to school we noticed that the small, poor house in front of us had a moving van in front of it. 

"Wow, must have new neighbors." I say sarcastically.

"Omg what if they have sons? What if they are cute? What if they are tall? What if-." says Sumee while getting rudely cut off by me by putting my hand over . All I do is give her a look while I put my hand back down. I pull out my I-pod and begin listening to it. 

Finally we arrive to school only to hear screams and shouts coming towards us. Our security gets out and escorts us to the entrance of the school to only be flooded by more students, even some teachers. We look around trying to find our lockers. We finally get to them to only have been buried by chocolates,cards,  cakes, and teddy bears.

'Oh yeah it is Valentine's Day.' I thought.

Sumee and I walk to our classroom,sit down while ignoring all the looks and whispers about us.

Finally Teacher Kim walks in with two boys behind her.

"Today we have two new students. There names are Kim Minho and Kim Kibum." said Mrs.Kim.

Everyone whispers they are poor and need better clothes, while I only stare. I stared at my sister's old boyfriend and the only enemy I could ever love.

 

Well I'm finished here...it is 1:19 in the am so I'm exhausted! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Comment,subscribe, rate? 

Modu, Sayonara! ( Everyone,Bye!)