Again - Final

Again

This story revolves around two human beings. A famous popstar and a civil girl.

This charismatic and talented popstar is known for his cold heart. Rejecting every girl group idol who had confessed to him even if he did find them a tad bit pretty.

'Pretty but she's not the one.'

That was his thought every time he rejected them.

 

 

-------

 

 

 

"Hyung..." The maknae cooed. He had just entered their dorm with a tired face.

Sweat's dripping down from his face to his collarbone. His wife beater was drenched with his sweat too, as a result of jogging around the neighbourhood park. With his towel draped on his shoulder, Jongsu wiped off the excessive sweat and made his way to the hall where his hyung was sitting at, browsing The Time magazine.

"Hmmm?" The second oldest in the group hummed. He took a glance at the sweaty figure sitting on the floor and resumed reading his magazine.

The youngest took a deep breath and asked,"You rejected her, didn't you?"

5zic sighed. He finally directed his attention towards the youngest member.

"You know I have no feelings for her right?"

"...but you can try..."

"None, Shim Jongsu. None."

"Aish! Now Hyuna is gonna sulk~" The maknae said out loud. His hyung just smirked at him.

Ring~ Ring~

"See! She's calling me now!" Jongsu picked up the phone and answered, to his girlfriend's blabbers.
"Hi baby..."

"..."

"I know..." He let out a sigh.

"..."

"I've tried, Hyuna baby! Seriously! Just that... Hangil Hyung said she's not the one..."

"..."

"But isn't it better, rather than giving your member false hope or playing with her heart?"

"..."

"I understand, Baby~ Alright, see you later for our date!"

"..."

"Love you too!" And the maknae hung up. He looked at his nonchalant member and shook his head. It was his girlfriend's member that 5zic just rejected, Jihyun to be specific. The poor 4Minute member had a major crush on 5zic but unfortunately, she's not the one.

Or that's what 5zic said.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

Walking alone along the Han river is a great way to release stress. 5zic started to reminisce his past when he first met a stranger on the same spot he stood at.

The way her hair flipped when the wind blew, and her face illuminated by the moonlight, making her face glow like an angel and it made 5zic's heart skip a beat.
And from that second onwards, he knew she was the one for him. Unfortunately, he was not brave enough at that time. Too shy to approach and too cowardly to get to know her. And with that, he lost his chance to get to know her.

He took a seat at a bench facing the calm river. It brought peace to his heart, mind and soul but a sudden movement beside him cut him out from his trance.

He turned his head to the seat beside him, now occupied by a stranger with shoulder-length black hair. The latter turned her head when she noticed that the man beside her kept staring at her. Their eyes met and 5zic felt like everything around him stopped moving.

The way the stranger's pair of brown orbs stared at him, it was unbearable. His heart was about to jump out of his chest in the next few seconds.

'It's her.... It's been a year..."

Seconds passed but their eyes never left each other. Creepy? Yes.

But for 5zic, it's destiny.....

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

He left me. He left me for that girl. Why? What did he see in that girl?

I made my way to the bench at Han River. I saw a guy had occupied the other half of the bench. He seemed relaxed when the wind blew onto his face. I wish I could be like him. Relaxing and enjoying the cool night wind.

I occupied the seat beside him, closing my eyes and trying my best to forget about my ex who had just cheated on me and left me for another girl. As the cool wind blew, I could feel calmness engulf me. I want to forget him.

I can. And I will.

As weird as it may sound, I felt like someone was watching me. I slowly turned my head to the stranger beside me and it was him who was staring at me. Our eyes met and I froze.

'It's him.....'

 

 

 


/---------------/

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

"Hey there, beautiful~" I looked up and saw my boyfriend, smiling goofily at me. His smiles are just... Mesmerising to me. And I loved it the most when he gave that one particular sweet look none other had ever seen. He said it's just for me. Hehehe

"Oppa!" I half-shouted happily. Wrapping my arms around him and giving him a peck on his lips. "I didn't know you would come."

"Just wanna surprise you, My Love~" He pinched my nose playfully. I scrunched up my nose and let out a giggle. Kissing the tip of my nose, my boyfriend then trailed kisses to my cheeks, jaws and down to my neck. Nipping at it softly till I let out a soft moan.

He then kissed my neck on that one particular soft spot of mine and started on it. My mouth couldn't stop letting out a few moans when he
did that. then releasing it with a small 'pop', he continued that spot with his soft muscle.

"Op- Oppa.. Uhh.. Hnngg.."

Feeling bolder, Oppa started to trail kisses down to my collarbone while his hand moved around and touched me everywhere.

Whilst kissing, Oppa tried to my shirt but failed miserably so, feeling frustrated, he just tore away my shirt and pounced on top of me.
"You're so.. Uhnn.. Se- y, baby.. Uhrg.." I felt his hand touch my back sensually, trying to pull my bar hook open.  "! H-how do you open- Hnngg this thing?!"

I giggled at his outburst and he showed me his cute pout, and so I decided to help him. I lifted up my upper body and started unhooking my bra.

The look on his face was totally erted. With a mischievous-looking smile plastered on his face, not forgetting full of anticipation, I sensed his hand moving to the back of my body and just when he was about to took my brassier off, the doorbell rang.

''

 

-------------

 

 

Umma and Appa decided to come and visit me today. I could see from Oppa's facial expression that he was not satisfied that he was kept hanging from just now. Oppa really tried his best to entertain my parents, despite feeling a little frustrated and I loved that side of him. So sweet of him~ I served Umma some tea while giving Appa some coffee. It seemed that the three of them were talking about a serious matter and I was really curious about it.

Hours later, both of my parents took their leave and even rejected Oppa's offer to send them back. I knew something was off. Appa never rejected free rides! Hmmm.. I wonder...

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 


I had just finished my shower and was about to lie on my bed when Oppa came into our room. I guess he was staying over because there aren't any schedules for tonight and tomorrow.

I still cannot believe we are still together after all these years. I mean it is not a bad thing, just that we've been through ups and down together and yet he's still madly in love with me, and of course I am to him too. The entertainment world is not easy to survive, especially with the rumours and scandals. But I'm glad we managed it well.

"Why is my lovely girlfriend so quiet tonight? Building castles in the air?" He then chuckled.

I looked at him and gave him a smile.   He sat beside me on the bed at first but finally decided to rest his head on my lap. I caressed his head and played with his hair, then slowly massaged it. Oppa closed his eyes with a wide grin on his face. I knew he liked it whenever I did that.

"You know, baby, everytime you caress and massage my hair like this, I would always imagine our future." Still talking with his eyes closed.

"Our future?" I asked.

He put on a wide smile and nodded his head vigorously like a kid. Oppa then took my hand and placds it on his chest, directly above his beating heart.

"It's been years since we started this relationship, and you know that I'd never love anyone as much as I love you. So I was thinking, maybe we
should start a family..." Slowly his voice trailed off.

I stared at his eyes deeply and started talking, "Oppa... Are you proposing right now? 'Cause if you really are I'm not gonna marry you.."

"WHAT?! I thought you love me??" Oppa answered with his eyes widely opened. Sweat formed on his forehead and he frowned deeply making him look so darn cute. Feeling mischievous, I tried my best to hold in a smile and decided to more.
"Of course I love you, Oppa.."

"Then?"

"It's just that I am not ready.. Plus I am not the one for you. I'm not good enough for you..."

"B-but we've b-been together f-for years! This cannot be, I love you so much you know that right? I've planned it already.. Me, you, us and our future together.. Baby please don't leave me. You're really the one that I lov- wait, why are you laughing....?"

I could not contain my laughter anymore so I burst out laughing at his rants. He looked at me dumfoundedly and frowned.

"Oppa-haha y-you're so..haha f-funny hahaha!"

"Yah! Did you just trick me?!" Oppa then pounced onto me and started tickling my sides. "How dare you trick me! I nearly died of panic attack!"
"Hahahaha Oppa s-stop! I'm sorry! I was just fooling around!  Yah s-sto-p hahahaha!"

Oppa stopped tickling me but he still laid on top of me. Our laughter died off and he stared deeply into my soul. His beautiful brown orbs really are mesmerising and I think I fell deeper and deeper for him.

"Baby..."

"Yes Oppa?"

"Let's be serious..."

"......"

I just kept quiet to let him continue.

"I meant what I said just now. I'm really really serious about our future. And I know, you're the right one for me. To be my partner till our hair turns white, and to be the mother of my children. I had a talk with your dad and he agreed." I saw his hand move to his back and take out a red velvet coloured box from his back pocket.

 

 

 

 

"My love, my one and only,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


WILL YOU MARRY ME?"