1/1

Late night Cafe visit.

                Another performance of Growl was done with, Tao was absolutely tired. They had been performing Growl and Wolf non stop and honestly he hated both songs more then MAMA at this point. His body was sore and the dark around his Eye got even darker. He planned to go to bed right when arriving at the dorm but Kris had other intensions.

“Hey Tao, lets go out to a party! A friend of Chanyeol’s friend will be there and I heard he’s cool to hang with” Kris dragged a tired Tao to a taxi after there performance and gave the taxi driver the address.

“Gege, why do I have to join you? You’re a big boy can’t you go by yourself?” Tao whined as they drove to the location of the party.

“You have to go because I’m older then you and I said so!” the Canadian giant  couldn’t come up with a better reason and telling the younger that he wanted him there because I was nervous and didn’t want to be there alone was not a choice.

Tao rolled his eyes and looked out the window watching everything go by. They did eventually make it to a small club, Kris paid the driver and pulled Tao out of the taxi and toured the building. They entered and hip hop music hit them, Kris and Tao made there way to bar where they sat down, getting some drinks and listening to people . Tao was kind of intimidated, these where underground rappers and they were crazy good, not that he himself wasn’t good but he was nothing against these guys. Kris soon distanced himself from Tao and engaged in conversations with other people leaving Tao sitting there on his own.

“Is this seat taken?” someone ask, who just shuck his head no.

“Hey why so quite aren’t you having a good time?” the person asks him.

“No actually not, my best friend forced me to join him. I’m tired and I have a headache” Tao looked over at the Stanger. He had seen him somewhere before but he wasn’t sure where.

“ well if your felling like that would you like to go to the café down the street, it’s quieter there, not you headache worsens form the atmosphere here” the Stanger offered. Though Tao didn’t know the man he really needed to get out of this place and so he nodded in agreement.

They made there way out of the club and to the café, now in better light Tao could see the man’s features much better. He was about the same height as Tao, not much older then, with brown hair, a handsome face, and plush lips. Tao was awestruck. Once in the café the stranger told Tao to sit down as he got them both drinks and pastries. He brought everything over and then sat himself across from Tao.

“ hope you like hot chocolate and strawberry cake” the stranger smiled heart warningly at Tao.

“Anyways, my name is Jiho but I go by Zico. It’s very nice to meet you!” Zico introduced himself to.

“ I’m ZiTao but just Tao is fine” Tao responded shyly.

“You’re from that SM boy group Exo aren’t you? And judging by you accent You’re Chinese so that means you’re a member of Exo-M” Zico said making Tao almost chock on the strawberry cake.

“You know Exo?” Tao was shocked, why a rapper like Zico know exo.

“Yeah, One of my fellow members of Block B is friends with Chanyeol and I used to be a trainee in SM so I also some Suho.” Zico laughed lightly

“Block B?! I have heard some songs from your group there really good! But you a trainee in SM?” Tao was honestly confused; Zico didn’t seem like the guy who would fitin in SM. He had seen some of Block B’s music videos and watched some shows where they were on; Zico was a little too carefree, silly and really didn’t fit to SM’s colorful Box set image.

“ yeah I was an SM trainee, they originally planned for me to be in SHINee” this stamen made Tao chock on the hot chocolate he was sipping on the moment before. This guy in SHINee, that was something unimaginable.

“Honestly had the same reaction when I found that out, I mean honestly their nice and all but me in a colorful boy band is a big no. I’m happy with the fools in Block B they’re more my kind of people” Zico laughed as he walked over to pat Tao’s back.

They continued talking for another two hours, ranging from topics music to personal life to puppies. They both bought more hot chocolate and pastries and were really enjoying themselves until Tao’s phone rang.

“Where the hell are you? I can’t find you anywhere. Some one said they saw you exit the club with a man; did he do something to you? Are you okay? Did he kill you?” Kris shouting was the first thing Tao heard upon answering his phone.

“Gege You’re a worrywart, I’m at the café down the street with a friend. And how would I be answering the phone if I was dead?” Tao rolled his eyes at Kris’s foolish questions.

“Well get your wushu master over to the club we’re going home” Kris sounded relived.

“But gege I’m having fun” Tao whined.

“Well I don’t care, come here now!” Kris said annoyed.

“Fine!” Tao pouted as he hung up.

“You have to go?” Zico ask and Tao simply nodded.

“Well give me your number so we can keep in touch okay” Zico handed his phone to Tao who putt his number in the contacts.

“I have to go now Jiho gege but I’ll text you as soon as I can” Tao handed the phone back to Zico before hugging him and saying his goodbye.

That night when Tao had just laid down in bed he got a text massage. He stretched to get his phone, unlocked it, clicked on the messages, and found a message from an unknown number.

+01XXX-XXXX

Hey it’s me Zico, Just wanted to tell you good night.

Good Night Panda Boy <3

Needless to say Tao fell asleep with a sweet smile on his lips that night.