WAEYO?You know I can't live without you...

Can't Let you Go even if I die

 

 

A/N:This is JinWoon's story anyway.He is the narrator for the story here.He's revealing of what he have been through with SoHyun when they are together until the end up with bittersweet moment.

 

We were always together so often and I love you so much .You know that I can't live without you.How can I live alone now without you by my side?You know you're my every thing.Even though,you're the one who confess with me first as I'm a coward who didn't got the courage to admit that i love you as well.I can't do this.I just can't do this without you.I need you right beside me.Why?Why you have to be that cruel and leave me?Even you have leave but the image of you still in my sight and the figure of you always appear in front of me.I remember every moment with you.Sad,Sweet,Bitter,Sour and everything I have with you.

~Flashback~

"JinWoon oppa,I love you and would you like to go out with me?"this is the first time I've seen a girl who as brave as you who confess with a guy like me first.I got touch and I also do love you from the bottom of my heart.And,I always want to confess with you but I found out I can't as I'm a coward and shyful person.However,you have open my heart to received a person like you.I just nod as you confess to me and just like that we started to be together and sharing every moments together whether it's sweet ,sour, sad or bitter.We ,together go through with it.

"Oppa~~hwaiting!"you always cheer for me when I'm down.

"Oppa~~Saranghae!"always showing love towards me and I find it cute when you do it.

"Oppa,I'm sad,"you hug me tight and I borrow my shoulder for you to rest and cry on it and caressed you.Your hair which I felt in my every fingers are so soft and warm.I just want to hold on you forever.

"Oppa,ah~~"you always treat me like a big baby and feed me when I can't resist it with your cuteness.

"Oppa,saranghaeyeo,"you give a kiss to me and it's the sweetest things I ever taste on your lips.

However,the words that I really don't like to listen from your mouth have come out from your mouth.

"Oppa,I think we should just break up,"I really don't like that voice of you when you saying these words to me.I felt my heart ache as I heard it.I wish to hold you in my embrace and never let you go when you say that words.I'm such a loser that i didn't hold on you that day.

~End of Flashback~

No matter how young I am,the pain is still the same.The pain you give me is still the same as always.Saying you don't know the world too well and you don't know the pain of it.If we work together,thing will always get better.But why do you prefer to lie to me?

What do you think teh pain you have give me?How can you thought that such a hurt heart will repair easily?

That's why I can't let you go even if I die.

How can I let you go ever?Whether you trying to go or leave,fix my heart and so that I dodn't get hurt.

At least so that I can live on when you tell me about it.

If you can't,then I can't let you go even if I die.

Even if you push me away,I'm gonna hold on to you to the end no matter what it takes.So that you can't go anywhere.If you're really gonna leave,then lie to me at least told me that we'll meet again tomorrow.

WAEYO?You know that I can't live without you...Why you didn't tell me the truth about it...When I have the courage to stop you from leaving me,you have leave and you no longer in the same world with me.Why you didn't tell me about it?You know I can't let you go even if I die because I love you so much....Please come back...I can't send you go even if I die....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIANHAYEO IF YOU ALL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE STORY...

WELL,HERE I EXPLAIN ABOUT IT...

IT'S ABOUT JINWOON AND SOHYUN WHO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR QUITE LONG ..BUT,ONE DAY SOHYUN SAID SHE WANT TO BREAK UP WITH JINWOON BECAUSE SHE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO BETTER THAN HIM BUT FOR THE TRUTH SOHYUN DON'T WANT TO BURDEN JINWOON ABOUT SHE HAVE SOME KIND OF CRITICAL DISEASES THAT WILL TAKE OVER HER LIFE SOONER..SHE DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN FOR JINWOON AND SHE PREFER TO BREAK UP WITH JINWOON...

JINWOON WHO USE TO BE A COWARD HAVE FINALLY BECOME BRAVE AND WANT TO HOLD ON SOHYUN IN HIM AND WANT TO STOP HER FROM LEAVING HIM..HOWEVER,IT'S ALL LATE FOR IT AS SOHYUN HAVE LEAVE THE WORLD...

HE ONLY WISH THAT HE NEVER LET HER GO AND JUST HOPE THAT HE HAVE TOLD SOHYUN THAT HE CAN'T LET HER GO EVEN IF HE DIE...THEN SOHYUN WON'T PREFER TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM HIM..

HE BLAME HIMSELF FOR BEING SUCH A COWARD BEFORE AND GET HIS COURAGE BACK IN WRONG TIME THAT IS TOO LATE ALREADY....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SO THIS IS THE STORY OF IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT....