The Clues

Case Number 60
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 4th 2014-8:40 A.M

Lee Ji Ri runs away from home after an argument with her mom. She enters a small shop to get some food. She runs into a man that gives off a weird feeling to everyone that is surrounding her. Lee Ji Ri is 17 years old and currently goes to Seoul High. In the past, there were many negative records shown against her for stealing and attempting murder. 

She had a house arrest for 1 month and that's when the problem started. Her mother is an alcoholic and her dad is an abusive man. He has abused her and her mother constantly. It has gotten to the point that it wasn't just physical abuse, there were ual abuse as well. The argument that Lee Ji Ri got into was pleading her mother to leave the father but she couldn't. Her mother needs money for the alcohols she been drinking and her dad always have money.

Lee Ji Ri had to leave her home because if she didn't, she would die. Her father overheard the conversation and she knew he would kill her. By running away from her home, she might have a chance to live. 

The man in the story turned around and said something to Ji Ri. Ji Ri nodded her head and followed him out the store. They head over to a black van and that's when punches can be heard from within. Her scream pierce the air but soon it was silent again. The van drove away and Ji Ri was gone.

[12:00 A.M]

Ji Ri was marked missing. Her parents finally called the police and searches began. Police officers chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter