I wanna play too~

Childhood with Block B

Children's contagious laughter bounced off the walls of the colourful nursery walls. Paintings of strange creatures lined the walls and paper decorations the teachers had made hung from the ceiling. In one corner there was an overflowing toy box filled with fluffy teddy bears, glamorous Barbie dolls,bright building blocks, it seemed to have everything! One boy with big deer-like eyes was sat cross-legged on the deep blue carpet playing with a simple wooden train when a small girl (you~~~*^^*) plopped down beside him, her puffy dress surrounding her as she on her thumb, hypnotized by the toy.

"Do you want to play?" the boy turned to her. She simply nodded her head and began moving the train back and forth.

"Hey~ let's build a train track" she said pointing over to the pieces scattered across the floor.

"Yeah!" The girl ran and collected as many pieces as her stubby arms could carry and delivered them to the boy who began constructing a train track. The girl continued to bring over pieces when another boy started to pick them up too.

"Hey! They're ours!" she whined.

"I wanna play too..." he looked embarrassed, small eyes searching the ground.

"Okay~".

"So what's your name?" he asked as the two joined the other boy.

"____, you?"

"Jihoon, and him?" he pointed to the deer-eyed boy.

"Ummmmm"

"Jaehyo, I'm Jaehyo" he said, not lifting his eyes from his 'work'.

"Huh~ well hi ____, Jaehyo". They were all running trains around the track when a boy with suuuper thin, long eyes elbowed the girl, making her topple over while he took the train.

"Chu chu~~~~~ hahahahahaha" his laugh sure was loud.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed just as another kid with bulging eyes stood in her way, hands on his hips.

"Stop shouting idiot" he looked down on her as he spoke.

"What?! Mooooooooooooove" she whined as she head butted the guy's belly to try and get past him.

"YAH!" he yelled when he fell backwards onto Jaehyo, who spazzed out at the unwanted peasant touching him.

"Why'd you do that meanie?!" she lectured, standing over the slit-eyed boy.

"Because I wanna play" he stated simply.

"Well I wanna play too!" The boy had no reply. Out of nowhere a teacher squatted in front of the two, a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Now now~ what's going on with you guys today? Let's all make friends and play together~ yes?" The two nodded their head as she rose and went to sort out the squished Jaehyo and the big eyes kid.

"I'm ____" she said.

"Jiho" he said, pushing the train towards her. She smiled at him and he smirked slightly back as they continued to play.

"Who is this kid anyway?" Jaehyo muttered, dusting himself off.

"Huh, this kid? I'm the one! The only! Park Kyung!!!!" he introduced animatedly.

"Congratulations"

"Yes~ congratulate me~". Jaehyo snorted at this as Jihoon tottered over.

"Kyung hyung~ what're you doing?"

"Teaching this peasant who's the king around here".

"Jaehyo hyung, ignore this guy".

"Oh wait he's your friend?" Kyung pointed at Jaehyo whilst Jihoon nodded. "Hiiiiiiiiii Jaehyo. Whachu playing~?"

W/N: Hi my 2 subbies~ xD So yeah, I kinda just made the intro for this series then left it, I apologize~!!!! But hey~ tell me what you think? Longer or shorter? Requests? I hope you all enjoyed this~ and please subscribe whether you liked it or not because, hey! It's free! Who doesn't love free stuff huh? huh? huh? Thanks for reading~! *^^* Love ya~ xx